Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of Bitcoin is rising again?  (Read 2851 times)
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Of course hope for everyone about the increase in bitcoin prices because it indirectly has an impact on other coins, my prediction in early November the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly until the end of the year, hopefully.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

yes of course, the down trend in bitcoin seems to be over we see bitcoin has started to rise. I think at the end of the year we can see bitcoin going back to 10k usd. I just heard BTC and ethereum will be list to Nasdaq 2019, which means that many people will buy slowly bitcoin and eth.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?
Well it's hard to say something that is not sure but for me, i think it will rise again like before. I'm not sure if by the end of this year or after but I am sure that it will rise again in the upcoming years. Hopefully it does. Because if it does, Investors and users and also the holders will be very happy and easy money for them again. Just believe and wait.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

I heard the good news that bitcoin will rise again up to the end of this year.

Well, it always happen. Near to December months is usually the time when the prices of these crypto currencies increases. I do hope that these months will be a great month to Bitcoin since we are all waiting for this time to happen for a long time now. The price of Bitcoin did not do so good this past months not exceeding it's price to 5 digits since it dumped to $6K.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

The value of Bitcoin really did increase in a stable manner. If we wait for a little bit further, we will see that the Bull run is upon us again. The bear has hibernated and we will be able to get a high price above $10,000 again. We just need to hold and hope for the best.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

I heard the good news that bitcoin will rise again up to the end of this year.

Well, it always happen. Near to December months is usually the time when the prices of these crypto currencies increases. I do hope that these months will be a great month to Bitcoin since we are all waiting for this time to happen for a long time now. The price of Bitcoin did not do so good this past months not exceeding it's price to 5 digits since it dumped to $6K.

that is a wrong way of thinking about this market. there are no such trends in the market apart from the overall one which is a long term rise for bitcoin and a long term drop for altcoins year after year.
the short term changes a lot and just be cause it happened once or twice it doesn't mean it is a trend now.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

For me compare last year the price of bitcoin now was so disappointing it moves very slow how we can all say that before the year end it will jump into impressive price for me it will start in 2019.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:34:36 AM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?
So, that is a good news for us. I expect there will be a big jump this september or the next remaining months for 2018. So those who are buying bitcoin the last months will be lucky.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

This is the dream of all the cryptocurrency holders that bitcoin will now maintain the rally which we have noticed since last week. Actually bitcoin has remain above $6k since this year and it seams that is the support level. If bitcoin sustain the trend it is likely that the altcoins will also recover and move upwards.
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Then that is the good time the holders of bitcoin are waiting for, if it is trully that the bitcoin is rising up again, then it is the good season for bitcoin to be engage in trading for the market.
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Noone really knows the answer. My guts tell me that it will rise, and that's why I hodl, but it also made me lose some money in the last few months...

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Yes indeed, just like what happen last year when Bitcoin rise up during the last quarter of the year so it might happen again this year, if we see the market rising , then there is a probability that will stikes up till December.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

This is good news! We all hope that indeed that before the year ends it will soar high again and will bring many of us to success in our investments.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Well i think that movement is just temporary and it is now going down again. But with that i would still keep on holding and i will wait till it fully recovers.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

if it has increased we have to be thankful for the slightest meaning for all of us. jamgan until we wait for things that have not yet been ascertained why we do not take advantage of this situation when we increase we start selling where there is no profit at all is not a problem, we should not wait for the price to rise at the peak which we expect turns out to be not as expected.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

The value of bitcoin is rising slightly and it is sign of  the boom in bitcoin, and it may be continue till the coin get its peak value and regain its prime cost that is more than $8k, we all are hoping for the same.

Even though it's a little bit higher than last month it's a good news for us.
Bitcoin has reached $7,000 just now and that's an amazing run and we had to say goodbye to $6,000 at least for now. But if it is going to be stable again at $7,000 for weeks, it's possible that we'll see it break to $8,000 again and so on. But expect and see to it that there will be red days or weeks again but hoping it will be continued on possible to  rise again.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

I think that growth will be, but not as fast and big as last year. But to say exactly what will be impossible, because the market is unpredictable.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

the important thing we need to pay attention to is not to wait for the price to be at the highest peak because it could be that when the price rises a little we ignore and hope to wait for that time it turns out that the results do not match our existing confusion at the end.
the price goes up a little whatever is clear which has exceeded the purchase why don't we just sell it.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

We all hope that this is the start of moving up the price value of bitcoin in the market. And it is a signal to us to be ready for the green day, because most of us are thirsty of the price recovery and this time maybe we can enjoyed the moments to earn a better profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pinkprint

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

It's rising and dumping also. The direction of the market has been unpredictable, and we can't say it's on the rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: