Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of Bitcoin is rising again?  (Read 2851 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

I don't think bitcoin will increase dramatically at the end of this year. I think it's worth waiting for the great leap forward in the spring of 2019, no sooner.
Too far, you think for 2019, you can see that in the last few months, September has been running. Prices have started to rise little by little, you only need to wait 3 months, seeing that by the end of 2018 there will be a surge, I am sure there will be a final increase in 2018.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?
It is your hope that it might be delayed by the end of the year, indeed the market is showing a recovery, but that does not mean that there will be a high leap, because I am still not convinced that the current situation of decline is still frequent, so keep waiting maybe this is the process to go to the moon and changes will occur next year
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

we can hope that bitcoin will not disappoint later this year, but I prefer bitcoin which is rising slowly and stably like this and should have a good impact again for altcoin because many alts are falling and not returning up in recent months
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Yes, I am expecting the growth in price in the next three months. The bigger factor is institutional investors who are waiting for the perfect moment time to get involved with Bitcoin and at this stage, the momentum is taking place which is a positive signal for institutional investors. I believe that we will see impressive growth in the coming months.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

yes! indeed Bitcoin just reached $7300 and increasing day by day hopefully by next week we’ll see it going to the $8000. Bitcoin price is rising again and lots of investors are waiting since long time but we can’t say what will new price point so we need to trade according to our strategy. Though currently it rising up there is no guaranty that it will keep doing forever.
Everything in this world has vicissitude. you can see the most successful corporation around the world, sometimes they fall and after few days they come back and roar like before. Bitcoin also like this if you research you will find that once bitcoin reached $20000 too then fall but now it's raising up once again we don’t know where it will stop. Long term investment will very wise full. short investment just like a gambling there is a chance to lost everything.
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

Right. Bitcoin prices have increased again. Bitcoin has experienced a dramatic drop in its time. Currently the bitcoin price is $ 8000 and it will exceed $ 20,000 at the end of the year. You buy bitcoin from now on.
I think it's too early to draw conclusions about the future price of bitcoin. The market is still in the flat
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

yes you are right now the value of bitcoin prices has increased again and maybe there is good news that can make the price of bitcoin prices rise, and when conditions rise like this is the right time to sell the coins you have.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Yes the value of bitcoin is slowly rising back again but don't trust much on it because bitcoin might still be in the bearish market. It's not time to rejoice yet because anything can happen anytime of the day. What's good for today is when you invest during the dip and just watch how your crypto assets grow.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise because many people have given up the altcoin and switched to Bitcoin and USDT!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

I think today the condition of bitcoin prices is currently experiencing a price decline and at this time you should be able to use prices like this to be able to get a very much waiting profit until the price increases again.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

I think today the condition of bitcoin prices is currently experiencing a price decline and at this time you should be able to use prices like this to be able to get a very much waiting profit until the price increases again.

This is a huge swing of price on bitcoin, and it seems that many traders were selling coins at daily trading. Buy and sell was recently a busy activities, and I suspected that those bigger holders also sell some of their asset to grab some panic sellers low bid prices. Their mindset was collecting more assets foe future higher profit gains.

Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

This is a huge swing of price on bitcoin, and it seems that many traders were selling coins at daily trading. Buy and sell was recently a busy activities, and I suspected that those bigger holders also sell some of their asset to grab some panic sellers low bid prices. Their mindset was collecting more assets foe future higher profit gains.
Bitcoin is starting to rise again and this is good news, after bitcoin has experienced a long decline, hopefully this will be the beginning of the return of bitcoin to the best price, and before the end of the year bitcoin has returned to its highest price.
winterland

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?
Stop doing this, people are only damaging themselves by repeating these predictions about the price of bitcoin and how high it is going to be, just accept it, whatever the price of bitcoin is just accept it and move on, I know this can be very hard if you're losing money but if you really want to recover your money then this is something that you should do.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

We are having some draw backs again because the market is dependent more on fundamental than on the technical analysis. It will rise again in the coming days
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise because many people have given up the altcoin and switched to Bitcoin and USDT!
But its dumping again, its below $7k level again. The market is getting worst in this short run but hopefully before the end of 2018 the market will give us a good and strong trend to welcome 2019. Bitcoin is the best compare to any altcoins so I believe in the right time its value will recover again, but I think not this time.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

That is not the real case. Look at the market again.The price fell sharply by $350 within just 30 minutes! And it is slowly declining again  Undecided. Right now around $6,650. Might go down further due to rumors about almost $1 billion btc about to be dumped is being spread. The market has been quite unpredictable in last few days. Who knows what we have in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:56:56 AM

It is your hope that it might be delayed by the end of the year, indeed the market is showing a recovery, but that does not mean that there will be a high leap, because I am still not convinced that the current situation of decline is still frequent, so keep waiting maybe this is the process to go to the moon and changes will occur next year
 Bitcoin state is very convincing but I am not sure if it will reach the highest peak due of fluctuating scenarios. But still I am hoping  that this current situation may desist by this month and bull market will appear persistently. This might be a great process for the growth value of bitcoin.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Bitcoin is different currency. So price is any time to increase and down the price. All coin price is not stable. It any time to change the price. If you want to invest check the price then invest. Wait for the price down. Time to invest.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

currently the price of bitcoin is still not stable, a few days ago the price of bitcoin began to rise slowly but now the price of bitcoin has dropped again so many are sad to see this
sclmte

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

currently the price of bitcoin is still not stable, a few days ago the price of bitcoin began to rise slowly but now the price of bitcoin has dropped again so many are sad to see this
Could be the time to accept the reality and crypto isn't enough to consider to be a passive income.
Crypto isn't in fully develop which could affect its market stability resulting frequent price fluctuations. We could say that, the ups and downs happens is not usual things and makes people worrying of what will happen in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: