Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:58:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Useful Tips For The New ICO / Coin Investor!  (Read 119 times)
pacman7331 (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

A lot of investors stopped investing in ICO because of this long-time bear market, many ICO scammed already and many were failed. But still, some good ICO project is running at this moment. You should follow this tips before investing in any project! I am not an expert but I got success by following these steps!

1. Don't invest your all money in any Project, keep some backup first and savings.
2. Start with a low amount of money.
3. Research as much as you can, read project's whitepaper, look at their roadmap and are they follow their roadmap accurately?
4. Website UI is a fact too and try to look into icobench expert ratings. If they received expert ratings and KYC approved from the icobench then ok.
5. Follow their telegram member activity, don't fall by seeing their huge members in telegram group, look activities.
6. Verify their partnership from their website. Every ICO Projects put some links on their website as a partner. Verify them by asking those partners in telegram or twitter.
7. Have a look at their LinkedIn profile, and also their activities in LinkedIn too. Scammers are very smart to make people fool. So, verify them carefully.

8. If everything okay, then you may go to invest.

I will try to write some good ICO Projects name in future , because i am researching.

Good Luck Everyone.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

9. Working products or MVP is a plus point.
10. Project run by experienced team, strong background company is worth to invest.
pacman7331 (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

9. Working products or MVP is a plus point.
10. Project run by experienced team, strong background company is worth to invest.

Thank you very much. I will add this 2 points too. Thanks again

maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

Tips are great and really very useful! I have an idea to take part in ICO like investor and your tips have made a doog contribution for my thoughts, thanks.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:12:50 AM

Thanks for guiding us in a very good manner it is very useful tips for all users specially for beginners like me they can aware fully about these short points if we consider these little points we can save us from a big loss thanks.
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

I like all aspects of these tips especially 1 and 2 because there are so many disagreements about them but I support your opinion too, less amount of money in the start will minimize losses in the future.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

everything you say is true we must be more careful in determining ico and have to check them on all sites to find all the information because if we don't do that then we can lose all the money we invest. this information is very useful for all who want to start an ico investment

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: