Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on Bitcoin or new exchange is better?  (Read 259 times)
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

If you are looking for the best and also most reliable investment platform then I must say there is no substitute of bitcoin and nothing else.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

You should approach the investment wisely. Not always advice is good, because very few people are not literate. Therefore, before investing, explore the market. So your risks will be less.
topsyze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I will prefer bitcoin anyday, anytime.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

watch in choosing coins. For me the coin for the future is just bitcoin so you have to consider no regrets later on.
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

Nothing is like bitcoin because it is most reliable but yes the price fall and this time it stay little long but soon it will recover and then people will not think of any alternative way.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

I think investing in Bitcoin is better than  new ICO's coming up because Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time and the price has been quite stable for a while now.  Even though Bitcoin prices fluctuates, you are sure it will go up.

Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

I think the most investor new exchange is better bitcoin. The best time to buy is when the currency value is low or it is expected to increase.  The advantage of this type of investment is that we are the owners of the purchased bitcoins and we can use them as a payment method. However, bitcoin then cryptocurrency is a good investment Eth, Zec, Ripple with a nice expected return.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

To be honest, I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money in order to explore the crypto industry. I have lost my capital multiple times in my initial days of trading when I used to trade based on others opinion and hence, never follow others opinion blindly. Start reading with the beginners and help section where you will get the solution to most of your queries as a newbie.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Bitcoin is not an exchange, you can invest it in it by buying, just like you can buy other currencies.
Coinbase is one of the ways of acquiring bitcoin.
Little advise for the road, you have probably come across it, but it's worth repeating as few people heed;
1) Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
2) Start small
3) Consider the risk as well as the potential profits.
4) Investing in established currencies (like bitcoin) is safer than ICOs and speculations. But with more knowledge you can handle both.
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most stable, but, the profit which you will have in case it rises will be smaller.

If you are a newbie - chose bitcoin, if you are able and have talent in analyzing and some luck - welcome to crypto world!

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: