Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:24:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New EOS Bug Steals Resources Directly From Users  (Read 218 times)
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

These are just some of the flaws of EOS that have been proved yet but developers are still testing it and I am pretty sure there will be many more security issues that they will come up with. Hopefully, none of us are holding EOS right now as it looks downright scam to me.
BlackRogue

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

I know I might sound crazy but if we all abandon EOS coins then I think there will be a party who will be trying to make a good profit by holding the remaining coins in the long run or when EOS is finally proved to be foolproof and secured in the near future. However, right now, holding it also seems like a stupid idea to me.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Fundamentally just got a cluster of free coins from the offer the-news dump and clutched them amid the market downturn. Intrigued to check whether they haul a rabbit out of their cap not far off.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

EOS is not a good position so I also think that  we need to avoid buy EOS. The features are not up to the mark and unable meet the necessity of the user.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

I used to hold some EOS but sold them during their bull run recently. Looks like I just dodged a bullet. I had a lot of high hopes from EOS and though they along with Zilliqa will be able to change the tide of ALT market. But, right now the situation looks grim and EOS is losing all the support it gathered throughout this year.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

People now days are comparing ETH or EOS. But in general, most of the people are in favor of ETH, but EOS also has a great future and long way to go. They can prove the crypto community that they can compete with ETH. But for now, I will always choose ETH rather than EOS.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

This looks like a serious problem. I think EOS developers should fix the problem immediately. Otherwise it will create a bad impression on the crypto and it can cause a severe fall.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

They only provides a temporary suggestion. It is really unprofessional from my point of view. I think an emergency step should be taken by EOS authority to remove the bug
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

https://blocklr.com/news/eos-bug-stealing-ram-from-users/

So we can add that to the following list of EOS "features":

Accounts can be frozen with no notice or recourse
Funds can be confiscated with no notice or recourse
Transactions can be reversed with no notice or recourse
Centralized
Double spending
5% inflation

At this point, you have to be wilfully ignorant to buy, own or hold EOS. EOS is an embarrassment. Sell this scam coin ASAP.

If all you mention here is true about EOS blockchain it mean the term handling EOS is working against Satoshi Nakamoto dreams and vision of total decentralization and financial. The term have to amend how their blockchain works else they will go out of business. More smarter platform are spring out on daily basis.
o_e_l_e_o (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

The term have to amend how their blockchain works else they will go out of business.

Yeah, they don't care about going out of business. All they care about is making as much profit as possible from naive investors until their scam is busted, much like Bitconnect.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

EOS will go down in crypto history as the #1 example on the stupidity and greed of the crypto bubble.

First off, anyone who ever thought that a year long ico and raising hundreds of millions of dollars is acceptable is flat out crazy.
The speculation itself was totally out of hand.

Think of this, EOS become a multi BILLION dollar company without ever having a product!
People were pumping so much money out of it from pure hype and speculation.

And then when the mainnet finally got around to being lost, it become 100% clear that the vast majority of eos "investors" had no idea what they were holding on to.
A whopping 73% of eos holders never claimed their mainnet tokens!
That means that around 70% of eos holders didn't even realize they were holding a placeholder erc20 token.

Now the mainnet is released, it has been problem after problem.
Still think its a billion dollar company? Yeah, don't think so.

jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

These features you have mentioned are authentic from my opinion. EOS now having a bad time and it is now losing many investors. I think it is really risky to hodl it now.
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

i beleive eos have the enough potential to prove themselves. eos feature and their project purpose is really great. you can trust on eos.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

I can take it positively. Bitcoin is a most suitable coin to hold on. Most alt coin are not that much suitable. In this point EOS is downright right thing to hold at this point. It have single good quality about it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: