Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] LOGIS COIN LGS ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS⭐️COINEXCHANGE.IO&CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED✅  (Read 18206 times)
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

SetupMasternodes.com Offers Support to LOGIS COIN Community Members

Full Masternode Setup, Hosting, and Troubleshooting Management

This is a fast, affordable, and opportunity to maximize your payouts!!

Your keep 100% of the rewards. You do not share anything with us service.
You keep your private keys and LGS coins on your local wallet!

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

Please vote for LGS to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

can I mine this coin?  Huh not a word about POW ?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

LGS  giveaway will start in 30 min!!
Create your address on our website, copy it, and be FAST, it only takes a few seconds to find the winners!!

A lgs twitter giveaway starts directly afterwards and runs for 7 days.

Checkout and join for more infos:
https://logiscoin.cc/
https://discord.gg/AXVwUYW
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

You can see the massive market manipulation if you check out Logis on https://masternodes.online/currencies/LGS/ or on coin market cap.

Today (10/4/18), it shows 3.99 million in volume against a 4.7 million marketcap, which seems crazy enough, but when you check it out farther, you will see that there are 301 masternodes, locking up 71.04% of the supply.

Doing a little math shows that of the 423,734 LGS in circulation, 301,000 are locked up in masternodes, which leaves a total possible 122,734 for trading. That 122K coins has a current value of 1.36 million, which means if all of the coins not locked up in masternodes are on exchanges being traded, each coin is being traded 2.93x PER DAY.

How is it possible that in the real world, every possible coin is being traded almost 3x per day? I think we all know the answer to this.

My advice? Steer clear!
Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Logis Coin Promotional Campaign

‘Big Future Blockchain’ Conference on October 10th-13th.  https://futureofblockchainconference.com/

Blockchain Supply Chain Forum’OCT 24-25th. https://www.gscc.co/events/bcscsh18

‘iBlockchain Summit’ in Guangzhou, NOV 2nd-3rd http://www.iblockchainsummit.com/
FixerVE

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 07:37:02 PM by FixerVE

You can see the massive market manipulation if you check out Logis on https://masternodes.online/currencies/LGS/ or on coin market cap.

Today (10/4/18), it shows 3.99 million in volume against a 4.7 million marketcap, which seems crazy enough, but when you check it out farther, you will see that there are 301 masternodes, locking up 71.04% of the supply.

Doing a little math shows that of the 423,734 LGS in circulation, 301,000 are locked up in masternodes, which leaves a total possible 122,734 for trading. That 122K coins has a current value of 1.36 million, which means if all of the coins not locked up in masternodes are on exchanges being traded, each coin is being traded 2.93x PER DAY.

How is it possible that in the real world, every possible coin is being traded almost 3x per day? I think we all know the answer to this.

My advice? Steer clear!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to write a post exactly as you did. So, I will only add that LOGISCOIN and LIGHTPAYCOIN are the same people doing a really good job manipulating the daily volume. As you noticed, yes, it is a clear manipulation, the owners of the masternodes/devs are just creating coins, buying and selling the few percentage that is unlocked, several times per day (I think they made some bots), quite stupid because blockchain technology is transparent and you can make some math.

STAY AWAY FROM LOGISCOIN and LIGHTPAYCOIN...!!! high ROI does not mean that it is good investments, around 95% of the coins around here are shitcoins...!!!
enigmatical

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

My advice? Steer clear!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to write a post exactly as you did. So, I will only add that LOGISCOIN and LIGHTPAYCOIN are the same people doing a really good job manipulating the daily volume. As you noticed, yes, it is a clear manipulation, the owners of the masternodes/devs are just creating coins, buying and selling the few percentage that is unlocked, several times per day (I think they made some bots), quite stupid because blockchange technology is transparent and you can make some math.

STAY AWAY FROM LOGISCOIN and LIGHTPAYCOIN...!!! high ROI does not mean that it is good investments, around 95% of the coins around here are shitcoins...!!!

Why don't you use your original Bitcointalk account rather than creating a new account specifically for this purpose. You should go elsewhere to spread your FUD and leave this thread
enigmatical

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I am excited to read about the latest partnership cooperation with services which pay LGS Masternode holders, the beam platform. This platform reward MN holders for their loyalty.
FixerVE

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

My advice? Steer clear!

I was about to write a post exactly as you did. So, I will only add that LOGISCOIN and LIGHTPAYCOIN are the same people doing a really good job manipulating the daily volume. As you noticed, yes, it is a clear manipulation, the owners of the masternodes/devs are just creating coins, buying and selling the few percentage that is unlocked, several times per day (I think they made some bots), quite stupid because blockchange technology is transparent and you can make some math.

Why don't you use your original Bitcointalk account rather than creating a new account specifically for this purpose. You should go elsewhere to spread your FUD and leave this thread

I just created my account about one month ago. My native tongue is Spanish, and I am not good at writing in English, for that reason I was not interested in writing post here before. This is my argument. But your argument defending this scam what is?Huh

I will continue with the analysis of this scam:

At Github:

* LightPayCoin (same developers of Logiscoin):

3 contributors, 2 releases and 47 commits:

See the 47 commits, they are just changing the text files and putting/deleting comments in the code (readme and copyright files), stupids changes to inflates the numbers of commits. The Devs are not developing nothing. Also 2 releases, this shitcoin is just a fork of PIVX and in the second release only they changed the logo.

* LogisCoin:

2 contributors, 1 release and 13 commits:

Same story, even worst. Only changing text files to manipulate the number of commits. This shitcoin is just a fork of PIVX and is even worst planned.

What are your arguments?Huh? don't say again that I am making FUD and I created a new account for this, just defend this project with good arguments and I will change my mind and even apologize.

saration

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

one Mn available : you can stake with https://simplepospool.com or be part of MN
Krustenviech
Copper Member

Activity: 72

better stake together

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

When is a new Website launching?  Roll Eyes

Black_Gloves

Activity: 60

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Your project's korean translation is done by google translate.

your korean translator is actually a vietnamese.

read Untrusted feedback - Reference

or just this link

If you write negative trust and ban him, it will be great for the forum!
cryptorgenious

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

BREAK OUT IS NEAR TO OVER .0030000 STS'S WATCH AND LEARN. LGS is no scam coin. Don't listen to this idiot. He has no idea what he is talking about.

I bought at .00080000 STS's on the last dip, bought ownership in 10 masternodes on SPP. I have reclaimed by initial investment, the coin almost doubled in price and from the MN rewards I own double the amount of coins in my nodes. Don't trade you will lose. Lock up your shares in MN. Use the link below. LGS has under 200,000 coins available for trading, that's why the volume is so high and the turnover. People want this coin. MN's are increasing daily and LGS team is smart, low rewards, create low deflation of the coin price. The max rewards are 9 for a MN at block 160,000 is this will not come until May of 2019. MN's always increase in value until max rewards are paid, then people cash out and take profits. With sites like SPP, you don't care what the coin price does cause your coin position is always increasing from the shared pools. Only if the coin goes to 0 you lose. Case in point OPC, paid 1000 coins between blocks 140,000 to 160,000, the coin was at block 110,000 and it was at .00000056 STS's. It ran to .00001100 STS's up to the max reward block. Once the rewards decreased, people abandoned the MN's sold and dumped the coin back to .00000002 STS's where it is now. They paid too much rewards, too much inflation, deflated the coin price, Supply exceeded demand. MN's that pay low rewards are the winners cause they are given time to develop and prove their roadmap with milestones met. With OPC, the DEV team said fuck it and abandoned the coin and the project. This will not happen with LGS.

https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

My advice? Steer clear!

I just created my account about one month ago. My native tongue is Spanish, and I am not good at writing in English, for that reason I was not interested in writing post here before. This is my argument. But your argument defending this scam what is?Huh

I will continue with the analysis of this scam:

At Github:

* LightPayCoin (same developers of Logiscoin):

3 contributors, 2 releases and 47 commits:

See the 47 commits, they are just changing the text files and putting/deleting comments in the code (readme and copyright files), stupids changes to inflates the numbers of commits. The Devs are not developing nothing. Also 2 releases, this shitcoin is just a fork of PIVX and in the second release only they changed the logo.

* LogisCoin:

2 contributors, 1 release and 13 commits:

Same story, even worst. Only changing text files to manipulate the number of commits. This shitcoin is just a fork of PIVX and is even worst planned.

What are your arguments?Huh? don't say again that I am making FUD and I created a new account for this, just defend this project with good arguments and I will change my mind and even apologize.

So true about github.

Also team never answer any tech questions, just keep talking about price. Total garbage.
cryptorgenious

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

LGS Blockchain Summit November 3rd and 4th.

Get into https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17

and rewards before this goes back to .00020000 It will very soon BLOCK 160-170 pays 9 rewards. Coin will rally from here out.
cryptorgenious

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

What do you think they go into Github put fake comments in, this guy is Psycho paranoid. He bought at .00250000 and sold at .00150000 and is very bitter.

Do you want to know why so much turnover in a small amount of supply ? masternodes !!!!  Bots control the trading and now somebody wants in bad, very evident the stacked 1K ask at around 88000 and 94000 that scares investors. Once they have accumulated their lot and load up on MN's, that order will "suddenly" disappear. The coin will rally back over 120 and depending on what happens with ETF in November dictates if BTC goes over 10K by December 10 or we wait for ETF approval in 2019. Either way, ETF will be approved once they figure out how to stop the muti-millionaire buyers who buy BTC at 6100, ride it to 6700, then sell their long position along with shorting another 100M worth of BTC, drive the price back to 6100 and the cycle continues. Don't you see the pattern here ? It's so obvious.

Once the SEC steps in and stops this type of manipulation, they will approve ETF's in 2019 (no later) and you will see 2-3 Trillion dollars of Wall Street Money in 401K's and Pension Funds and Mutual Funds come into Crypto. That is just the start. In 2020 you will see the crypto-market at 10 trillion dollars vs. the 300B you see now. 2020 will be the year when if you invest in the right coin and their are only a few.....you will become a millionaire with less than $1000. FACT.

All I know is LGS MN's are still growing, locking up coins, reducing the supply. Sure people sell their rewards, who would'nt. But what you see now on the order book is total manipulation to keep the price down. If the ETF is approved next month, LGS will be over .0040000 STS's in one week. Same with PRJ and other incredible master nodes.

Now going into 2019, pick carefully, because once big money starts pouring in of the 2200 alt-coins, in 2020 only about 400 will remain alive. Now it's all about momentum and MN's and making money. In 2019 comes the hard part, figuring out what DEV teams will deliver real "use case" projects in 2019. Buy MN's with low rewards and low inflation. Amazon just partnered with a new MN coin this week. SHB (SkyHub), Amazon owns 60% of this company and they are only getting started. Low rewards, 5M max supply, over 4 years. That's why the price is .00150000, but you could have bought it last week at .00070000. Expect this coin to be trading at .02000000 in 2019. That is 20X it's current price. LGS ?? All I know is I have made over 40K in pure profits loading on MN's using SPP in only 5 short weeks.

https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17

Also, the difficulty in block confirmation has risen significantlly in both PRJ and LGS indicating lots of little transactions in every block. Once the difficulty level drops BOOOOOMMMMMMM.

Techgtv

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Logiscoin (LGS) is available on the fastest compounding (hybrid proof of stake and) shared masternode service!

Evonodes.com

We provide you with the best tools so that you can increase your cryptocurrency portfolio value.
We feature fully automated reinvestment, and the fastest deposit and withdrawals seen to date.

-You get a personal unique deposit address for every coin
-You can mine to your personal unique address, it will never change
-Make the coins you mine work for you
-In-house built Discord bot
-Easy to use website
-Weekly voting system to list your favourite coin
-Discord signup
-Very active support team

Track your earning with the most comprehensive cryptocurrency tracking site on mycryptostats.com!

Track your whole crypto portfolio in one extensive dashboard!

-Mining Rig/s earnings
-Proof of stake earnings
-Masternode earnings (shared & full)
-Exchange holdings and personal wallets balances
-Price Alerts

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

Yes, it seems that coins with masternodes have to be watched/evaluated very carefully.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
microedge

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

Yes I agree,
coins with masternodes have to be watched/evaluated very carefully.
I like the idea behind LGS but the posts on Bitcointalk have kept me away from purchasing any.

Thanks to the community the GOOD will rise and the BAD will sink.

m /
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: