Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] LOGIS COIN LGS ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS⭐️COINEXCHANGE.IO&CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED✅  (Read 18206 times)
Gumiho

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

If you’re not going to add anything constructive to the discussion, why don’t you just leave?

I'm watching this scam unravel

It’s only a scam in your head. I have direct contact with the CEO, and I can tell you it’s not a scam by any stretch of the imagination.  But you’re likely not going to listen anyway.  Which is to be expected of trolls.  The project is moving into the pilot phase, with live testing of the platform to be done with the shipment of the LPC ATMs.  If you think your insignificant posts here are going to change that, you’re dead wrong.

Is this the thing with the partnership with Dwayne Golden? You know the one who is known for Ponzi schemes?

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/ingreso-cybernetico-review-50-3500-matrix-scheme/

Your point? That is incredibly old news, and not even substantiated.  CoinLogiq has nothing to do with his prior activities.  Do you really think Binance would have signed a partnership with them without doing their homework?

Can you please put some evidence on the Binance and Coinlogiq partnership here?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gumiho

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

If you’re not going to add anything constructive to the discussion, why don’t you just leave?

It’s only a scam in your head. I have direct contact with the CEO, and I can tell you it’s not a scam by any stretch of the imagination.  But you’re likely not going to listen anyway.  Which is to be expected of trolls.  The project is moving into the pilot phase, with live testing of the platform to be done with the shipment of the LPC ATMs.  If you think your insignificant posts here are going to change that, you’re dead wrong.

Is this the thing with the partnership with Dwayne Golden? You know the one who is known for Ponzi schemes?

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/ingreso-cybernetico-review-50-3500-matrix-scheme/

Your point? That is incredibly old news, and not even substantiated.  CoinLogiq has nothing to do with his prior activities.  Do you really think Binance would have signed a partnership with them without doing their homework?

No? you cant? but you still keep on lying to the community about it?
Node_Host
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

NodeHost.Online Hosting Service Added!

We are happy to announce that LGS is listed on the NodeHost Platform! You can now easily and securely deploy your masternodes without any wallet downloads required. The NodeHost Platform is taking masternodes to the mainstream by offering a user-friendly deployment process. Nodehost offers fully automated masternode hosting as well as trustless masternode server deployment. Check out the platform at NodeHost.Online.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

If it's really wrong, then I don’t bother me, when I’ve been prompted to borrow for themselves

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RF_Radio

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

Don’t mistake my absence from this forum for inability to answer your petty line of questioning.  Some of us have full-time jobs to attend to and don’t have time to be on here all day.

First off, I have never lied to the community.  Do not presume to know me, as you obviously do not.  Binance and CoinLogiq have reached an agreement to allow BNB to be listed on the CoinLogiq ATMs, and now showcase this in the interface on their website.  They wouldn’t do it unless they were authorized, otherwise they would be sued by Binance for inappropriate use of their intellectual property.  This has all been confirmed by the CEO of LightPayCoin and LogisCoin, Dr Damon Bryant, in the last couple of webinars.  I am not privy to any legal documentation between CoinLogiq and Binance, so of course it’s not going to come from me.

I am done entertaining your childish crusade to tear down something over nothing more than your feelings about it.  If others want to engage in this community, that is their choice, not yours.  Constantly deriding the project does nothing but prove to us you are not the type of person that is welcome here.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

How are you

Where could I see the live platform of Logis coin?
Gumiho

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

How are you

Where could I see the live platform of Logis coin?

You cant, it's the magic recipe of LPC/LGS/LRM
Gumiho

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Don’t mistake my absence from this forum for inability to answer your petty line of questioning.  Some of us have full-time jobs to attend to and don’t have time to be on here all day.

First off, I have never lied to the community.  Do not presume to know me, as you obviously do not.  Binance and CoinLogiq have reached an agreement to allow BNB to be listed on the CoinLogiq ATMs, and now showcase this in the interface on their website.  They wouldn’t do it unless they were authorized, otherwise they would be sued by Binance for inappropriate use of their intellectual property.  This has all been confirmed by the CEO of LightPayCoin and LogisCoin, Dr Damon Bryant, in the last couple of webinars.  I am not privy to any legal documentation between CoinLogiq and Binance, so of course it’s not going to come from me.

I am done entertaining your childish crusade to tear down something over nothing more than your feelings about it.  If others want to engage in this community, that is their choice, not yours.  Constantly deriding the project does nothing but prove to us you are not the type of person that is welcome here.

Haha, exactly the kind of bullshit answer I expected, so no evidence at all as I said. Anyone can use their open source BNB as they want, CZ are even endorsing this, there's no "agreement" what so ever needed. This "partnership" is something you, all the discord moderators and the team are consistently pushing and saying that a binance listing is imminent. Binance is even on the roadmap, pretty much ONLY scams have that.
ButSa

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

We want to be listed in this exchanges

╔═════ ★★★★★  http://bit.ly/2tFUPuP   ★★★★★ ═════╗
THE FUTURE OF MINING BEST POOL , Solo - Group Mining , Low Fee
bull707

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

The best thing anyone can do now in a bear market is put your money into staking coins and masternodes. LGS is an excellent masternode because it has the properties
a good MN must have:

1) low rewards
2) low supply

Don't trade in this market, invest in MN's. It's like owning a stock paying you daily dividends. Let them accumulate, wait for the BULL run to start and sell your initial 200 coins you bought at .00025000 STS's, you will have 600 coins you can sell at .00125000. Looks like a no brainer to me but you must be patient.

This allows the project team to meet their roadmap milestones at the same time your coins in a MN serve to stabalize the LGS network making it more trustworthy for users
to send their funds.

Some people cannot afford a MN nor the machine to set it up. There is an excellent staking site that allows you to participate in whole MN's, or slots in MN's they have instant payouts, real-time withdraws and it is an awesome site because their support is STELLAR on discord.

Check them out and get registered

h t t p s : // simplepospool . com/?ref=conwayr17
saration

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:44:41 PM

There is few seat available for LGS shared MN on https://simplepospool.com, let's go fill it Smiley
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:23:37 AM

I strongly agree with the Logis Coin concept. But what are the specific differences that distinguish this platform from conventional companies other than blockchain based and transparency.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
william618

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:10:36 AM

Warning scam!!
This is an obvious scam project from the same dev as lpc lrm and blacer coin. They create another coin each 2 months to cheat investors after dumped the previous. Probably east European scam. You can check all the warning threads about blacer, lpc, lrm and pirrlokk on bitcointalk. Many have nice screenshot. Because I needed some answer I was banned from their discord. Worst they use even some public figures into their teams like Damon to promote their coins oder members were just found in street. I don't know if Damon knew where he puts his feet or if he was hardly paid for this but in any case he is compromised now because all is so obvious. I wish that the sec will takes some actions and put all these guys to jail for fraud. Stay away! Save your money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: