Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It could take 6-24 months for Bitcoin to return to its level- Charlie Lee  (Read 566 times)
PhuongVo2702

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

Very sad but it is true Sad. I agree with Charlie that we have to wait for a long time to see Bitcoin return. I think the market must remove all shit coins, refresh the market so that our crypto market could be return Sad
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

How could you take a word from the Litecoin creator that abandoned his own crypto? What kind of person is he?
Bitcoin and other cryptos are volatile, it means no one could ever foretell what would be the precise price or trends it would be for the next period of time, it might go up tomorrow and drop down the next day, your investment could gain a hundred folds in some minutes or lose it's half in a second, that's how crypto works.

first of all Charlie Lee giving his opinion about bitcoin and its future price does not mean he has abandoned litecoin! it is quite the opposite. in fact Litecoin's future is tightly connected to bitcoin's as it is the copy of it and has always been following bitcoin both in development and in price.

secondly you are confusing a prediction with 100% accuracy as in seeing the future with a speculation based on market trends, history and a lot of other fundamental characteristics!

There is a FOMO brewing...
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

Bitcoin is not regulated by any government or private agencies. No one can determine when Bitcoin will return to  all time high reach during  December  2018. Irrespesctive of his prediction Bitcoin is like every other currency traded on the global forex market although is a good news for him to speak positively.

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

I agree with his views. I think it will take a long time for Bitcoin's price recovery. Many people make price estimates and interpretations for Bitcoin and other crypto money. But I think the most sensible views come from Lee.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

I agree with his views. I think it will take a long time for Bitcoin's price recovery. Many people make price estimates and interpretations for Bitcoin and other crypto money. But I think the most sensible views come from Lee.

May it will be recovered in some days also nothing we can confirm and say that bitcoin will be doubled in the market.

There are people looking to invest on the bitcoin and many investor side also people waiting to invest on the good amout fund over cryptocurrencies.
We may not assure this will be market trend today. Just have faith and hodl the coins for long time. It will take you to moon for sure.
maldinik80

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

I presume 3-6 months for $10-$15k solid grounds, with a large spike to $30-$40k sometime in that period. A lot of people are going to lose again during the spike, because people just don't learn and are full of emotion.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Charle-lee like everybody else is doing nothing more than speculating on price. Nobody knows what will happen

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

I do not think so, I think that the price will start to rise and win the rebounds from the next period
vin22

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

I don't think it can take that long for it to recover.. The rate which it use to drop down was very fast and not even up to 6 month's
So the rise of it cannot also get to that extend..  I just believe in a short period of time it will rise again to the moon 🌜
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

I know charli lee how he works and his experience in cryptocurrency. I really do believe on what lee said that it could take more than a year for bitcoin to return on 10k price. This price might impossible this year but maybe next year bitcoin will grow and return to its level.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

I have learnt not to listen to any analyst or whatever about what Bitcoin will or won't do. They are the ones manipulating prices. In a way I'm for regulation so all these will stop.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

usually bitcoin bear market will be for more than 2 years even the last bear market is same period so we can expect slow growth in this period
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

No, I don't think that because already this year is left and still 6-24 months is impossible and i'm sure that it will start rising within 3 months.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

actually no one will know what will happen in the coming year. but in my opinion the price of bitcoin this year and next year will continue to fall. because it's time to go down after rising high in 2017. and maybe the price will recover and rise higher after 3-5 years to come.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

usually bitcoin bear market will be for more than 2 years even the last bear market is same period so we can expect slow growth in this period

You're wrong about that. There's no usually because Bitcoin does not have its usual behavior yet. We only had one big bull market followed by one big bear market. It took two years because the situation of Bitcoin was looking really bad with MtGox going bankrupt, so many cloud mining scams. Real mining companies going bust, China blocking bitcoin to fiat transfers. It was much worse than it is now.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

I respected what Charlie Lee said which i also agree cause the market correction/manipulation damage happened for a long time and it will take acouple of months for the price to hit another ATH. However, I also want the OP to know that all altcoin creator are all bitcoin fan because it was bitcoin utility and potentials that inspire the birth of their altcoin creation.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

i would not be certain about the number of months it will take but i sure do know that it will take a long while before bitcoin powers back up in price  but one thing is for sure. it will not just come back up in price but it will moon at least 2x of its previous price.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

so far we are past the 6 months mark with a little less than 8 months of down time with no major rises and about 2 months of this 8 has been near stability price close to the bottom. so we may very well be at the end of the period which bitcoin required for its "recovery".
there is only one roadblock remaining and that is ETF, and I believe that as soon as we get past that we can start getting back on track.

I completely agree with you
ETF station is important but not all
Bitcoin is much larger and will pass this difficult test.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

It could be bitcoin recover need 2 years. We saw in market right now too many coin and token, new coin always created with new feature and advantages. Investor will diversified their investment in several coin and token and i am believe market cap will recover again but bitcoin price need more time to recover for reach highest price again
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

You're wrong about that. There's no usually because Bitcoin does not have its usual behavior yet. We only had one big bull market followed by one big bear market. It took two years because the situation of Bitcoin was looking really bad with MtGox going bankrupt, so many cloud mining scams. Real mining companies going bust, China blocking bitcoin to fiat transfers. It was much worse than it is now.

But haven't we already established a pattern in the bitcoin behavior? In the beginning of a cycle bitcoin slowly rises, which looks like natural, organic growth, if these terms are ever applicable to speculative assets in general and bitcoin specifically. This lasts about a year or so, maybe a little less than that. Then a fast-growth phase starts, which lasts for 2-3 months within which bitcoin rises a few times. After that comes a crash and the price drops within a few weeks. And in the end of the cycle bitcoin stagnates for about a year and a half.

Now we are in the stagnating phase which is going to last for another 7-8 months, which will slowly turn into a slow but somewhat accelerating growth again. Figuratively speaking, we are in the "dark ages" now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: