Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quiz with 4 ETH worth of tokens to win  (Read 155 times)
Firunner (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Hi,

I'm here to announce we'll be having a quiz with 4 ETH worth of tokens to win in total.

We are 4 friends who've created our group a bit more than 6 months ago now. We have a public track record available on our main Telegram group as well as a website: https://gains-associates.com/.

Workchain.io ICO - Quiz Thursday August 30th at 17 UTC = 13 ET = 10 PT.
The quiz will happen here : https://t.me/gainsquizz

There will be 5 questions with 0.5 ETH worth of tokens awarded to the person who answers best each question.
There will also be 3 people who have answered well to all questions that will be chosen at the end. These people will win 0.5 ETH worth of tokens each.

A few ressources :
- Website - https://workchain.io/
- Medium Articles - https://medium.com/workchain-io/
- Whitepaper - https://workchain.io/whitepaper

How to increase your chance of winning a prize:
- Research the Ico in depth
- Don't copy and paste
- Write a detailed response and read the question twice
- Make sure your answers are quality not quantity
- Make sure you can show you understand the ICO when answering

Feel free to join us this Thursday for this fun event!
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

Puzzeles or quizes are always being interesting to me. I'm eagarly waiting to face it. I hope people would be able to make extra money out of it.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

You have any quiz in Bitcointalk.?
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

This sounds really interesting and I very excited to take part in it. Hopefully will earn much from this. I would like invite all to participate here. This will be fun.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

It's quite interesting but I don't know whether it is legit or not. It will be better for us to research about it deeply before joining there.I also don't think that it will be worth it as the probability of winning is very low.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

This thing looks a bit shady to me. There is no name of the project or even the name of the quiz. Plus there are no description of the people behind this too. It will be better to not to get engaged in this quiz without doing some further research on it.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Although it is a good opportunity for the people to earn some crypto, it still raises a few red flags. For starters, how will the coins increase, what sort of algorithm are used here and at the same time, there are no mentions of the people who are running it. We do need to do further research on our own to ensure this is not a scam.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

Conducting a quiz seems like a very unique way indeed to earn some crypto. But this seems a bit off, because there are no description of the team behind it.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Seems like a fun event to me. This sort of free opportunities to earn some extra bucks shouldn't go unnoticed by the whole community for sure. But, I am curious about the motive behind the quiz. Is it for marketing purpose only or do you really have a practical use of the answers that you'll gather from the quiz? However, best of luck for Thursday!
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

I am super excited right now to participate in this. But, I have a bit of an objection regarding the thread or the section you have chosen to post the announcement. There are several different sections for making such announcements but this section is dedicated to news related to ALTcoins. So, I guess, it is better if you move it to other sections.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

The quiz event is interesting. There are many criteria for wining the event hopefully it will be a great fun. The perticipators will be concern for the criteria that given on the following.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

You'll definitely gain a lot more participants if you post it in announcement or service promotion thread of this forum. As this ALTcoin discussion thread is for discussing various topic related to ALTs so I think the post or announcement is misleading to some extent. Though I really wish the best for you, but you should think about the community too.
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

I am not very experienced about ICO but I am interested about the quiz and hope it will be help me to gain new exprience. May I need to register for this quiz?
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

It's a great opportunity to be prized for those who are experienced about ICO and it will be a new experience too. But if you briefly describe about question pattern that will be more helpful I hope.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

That's  good. But if it not a trusted telegram group then it will be very bad for those who will be interest about this quiz. And  what will be  winner prize?
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

well thank you very much for sharing this news with us your thought is precious to us but I am afraid to say that I still don't have much news about this and maybe it is because this move still doesn't able to achieve much publicity
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

you know it is very heart breaking when such a good move doesn't able to achieve familiarity just because lack of publicity but if you have the updates you will able to know about this updates very easily
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: