Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Community members - are they just fuel for shitcoin rockets?  (Read 235 times)
blackrain321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

The communities have played a huge role behind the success of a lot of cryptocurrency and I think we should think of funding these communities but honestly I couldn't come up with ideas of funding other that external sponsorships. Is there any idea that you have thought of? This is a serious issue and I feel we should start working on it soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Community and marketing is very important for every project. Because this the vital way to draw peopl's interest to invest on project. If any project able to create a sustainable community it  will a strong project.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Now a days it is the marketing and community that are driving coins. Though there are many coins at the market now. Implementation and the investment in community and market is necessary to spread the world but unfortunately many good projects don’t do that!
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Really I am agree with you. If a project can be more communicative then it will be more potential and it's will be help to avoid some complexity too.
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

When a new project is decided to be launched, there are many important things that are needed to take in consideration. Community members are one of the most important things to keep the project in track.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

I think its very important because there is no community only at SCAM. It seems to be very potential investor because it collect money from different sources.
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

Actually community members are required for any successful project. But it is a matter of great regret that some project are using community to scam people. These are actually shit coin projects.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

To be reality,Sometimes even, projects fail to reach their goals, either because of internal issues or hacks destroying the coin's reputation, and if the project is worthy and have a passionate community, they will take over and push the project to its goals themselves.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

I think that we have to improve the place where we live AKA community of our favorite projects.
I’ve started my research and found out that community teams are underfunded and that is a huge problem for everyone.

Don’t you think that community for every project is one of the most important things.

How do you perceive the value of the community around the project's idea?

Last year when a project has many supporters -most f them are active and majority are people who supports it via buying the coin. But now
most people in a community of new projects are just paid fro participating, only few people who really are investors. There are only few projects out there that gives you non stop talking about the momentum of the coin and what comes after.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Community members play an important role for a project to be successful. Many projects fail to collect their desired fund as they lack community. Scam project may have organized community and people need to be careful about it.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

I am glad that someone is asking such question,  my point over view about bitcoin is very positive and I know that this field will earn more success but for this our support is highly required otherwise situation can gets worst as well
block2point0

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Community and marketing is the backbone of every project because now good project need marketing and new investors know about project from community because ads and info are providing by project marketing team. bitcoin and other major altcoins have strong community and new investors are coming from these community. if someone is planing to start a new project of cryptocurrency than he need to invest some money for marketing & community.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

you can not really measure the value of a coin (specially the altcoins these days) based on their community and the members of it. nowadays there is an army of shills and bag holders and other paid advertisers who are filling the community of each altcoin. some of the worst coins actually have some of the biggest communities in this cryptospace!
at the end of the day it is still utility that is the first and only factor that will determine the value and importance of a project not its community, not its price, and certainly not its market cap.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: