Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Market Finally Uptrend?  (Read 2218 times)
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

We should probably wait a bit longer to say whether this is an upward trend. Maybe this is just another momentary rebound after which the price will stay again in the area of 6000$ as it is the last time.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

The bear market have lingered and has made many people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is evident in the number of sell off recorded for the past few months. However, signs of recovery are beginning to emerge; BTC have crossed $7000 and still remain strong. Similarly, Ether have started showing strong signs of recovery after depreciating significantly for the past couple of weeks. Can we therefore, say that the much awaited upward trend is here?

What is your opinion?
It's not that strong enough to say it that we are in the bull run.  Yes,  we appreciate that small improvements in terms of prices and yet,  we are all ready for big surprises which could be possible to happen sooner. 
It may consider a bull run if it will continuously going up and all coins are in the uptrend motion.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

All indicators are definitely pointing upwards, with most currencies in the green zone.
It would have to last long enough to attract buyers and investors, and maybe cause a FOMO.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

yes i think it is, but i think it's going up in a slow paced, and i'm still not sure wanna ride this bullrun with ethereum or bitcoin. with that doge moon yesterday i already think that low value like ethereum can be optimal on bullrun
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

I think we are going up again. They do not think negatively like the old investors and start to invest again. We have a fall in summer, and we are starting to rise in the autumn every year. So time to see green days Smiley

lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

The bear market have lingered and has made many people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is evident in the number of sell off recorded for the past few months. However, signs of recovery are beginning to emerge; BTC have crossed $7000 and still remain strong. Similarly, Ether have started showing strong signs of recovery after depreciating significantly for the past couple of weeks. Can we therefore, say that the much awaited upward trend is here?

What is your opinion?

I think the signs of ethereum are still very weak. In my opinion, the last green percentages are just small corrections. According to me, all coins need more time to have better rising movements.

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

Well it's hard to say if this short pump will be the final uptrend because we don't any assurance now because of volatile market. It's not easy to predict if bill market will start this year. Let's always observe and continue what we always do (the buying).

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

Looks like there's a bull trap on this. I really wanted to have a bull run but not this season yet. Maybe end of this year? Hmm but overall im still happy they are all reacting and recovering.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

It is still early to say if the market trend has turned bullish even though it appears that. Market will have to make bigger moves up and for longer time to confirm that.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

What is your opinion?

Yeah I believe that it's due time that the market recovered. It's actually recovering in time for the upcoming ETF decision which is at the end of September (Sept. 30 if i remember correctly). If past historical trends are any indication, the market should continue this uptrend up until that ETF decision date.

What happens after that ETF decision tho, nobody knows.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

I hope so, of course it is difficult to say that the market is uptrend, this is because the market looks unstable so that whenever there is always a chance to be dumped, if the bitcoin price can reach at least $ 10,000 then I say it's an uptrend.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

yes market is in the uptrend now,because of bitcoin getting ready for the bull run
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

Don't expect anything better  to happen in this months but I guarantee that the market will surely go uptrend in the last months of this year. BTC's dominance is going strong while it reaches the $7k mark back again so I'm also hoping that the bull run would be earlier.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

The market seems to be slowly recovering. It will instantly recover if ETF is approved.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

Looks like there's a bull trap on this. I really wanted to have a bull run but not this season yet. Maybe end of this year? Hmm but overall im still happy they are all reacting and recovering.
I'm also thinking about this, since the volume is not that high but hopefully this uptrend is true now so we can finally see bitcoin and other coins to the top again. Let's just be optimist about the market right now since we are suffering for a bear market in the past months.

The market seems to be slowly recovering. It will instantly recover if ETF is approved.
The possible decision can really help the market to recover but no matter what happen here, I know bitcoin will still recover.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

I don't see any upward trend in the market but there are slight movement in terms of bitcoin price. So always wait for the bull run in order to recover the prices, in my assumption i don't see any bull run happen in this year.

iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

What is your opinion?
The market will not have an uptrend in 2018. Things will gradually stabilize in the coming years. I guess many investors have lost money in other areas and they have not planned to invest in Crypto. I hope in 2020, things will improve and uptrend will appear.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

The bear market have lingered and has made many people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is evident in the number of sell off recorded for the past few months. However, signs of recovery are beginning to emerge; BTC have crossed $7000 and still remain strong. Similarly, Ether have started showing strong signs of recovery after depreciating significantly for the past couple of weeks. Can we therefore, say that the much awaited upward trend is here? What is your opinion?

Yes, there are now some thin signs of recovery and it is about time the market finally do some uptrend. However, there is a looming crisis coming and I am talking about the coming decision to be rendered by SEC on the ETF application. The delay of decision caused the recent crash imagine the impact if the final decision can be a big NO. A negative decision can send the whole cryptocurrency market into a big chaos but I could be so happy to be proven wrong come end of September. I am in fact hoping that the market will not anymore factor this ETF decision but am not the market so there is nothing I can do with it personally.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

to this day the movement continues, up and down continues to occur. I think the market hasn't recovered, therefore bullish hasn't started yet.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

The bear market have lingered and has made many people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is evident in the number of sell off recorded for the past few months. However, signs of recovery are beginning to emerge; BTC have crossed $7000 and still remain strong. Similarly, Ether have started showing strong signs of recovery after depreciating significantly for the past couple of weeks. Can we therefore, say that the much awaited upward trend is here? What is your opinion?

Yes, there are now some thin signs of recovery and it is about time the market finally do some uptrend. However, there is a looming crisis coming and I am talking about the coming decision to be rendered by SEC on the ETF application. The delay of decision caused the recent crash imagine the impact if the final decision can be a big NO. A negative decision can send the whole cryptocurrency market into a big chaos but I could be so happy to be proven wrong come end of September. I am in fact hoping that the market will not anymore factor this ETF decision but am not the market so there is nothing I can do with it personally.
the possibility of the price of crypto currency now is indeed going to go back up,
because bitcoin ETF might be authorized by the SEC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: