Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Market Finally Uptrend?  (Read 2198 times)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

We shouldn't conclude them with this small uptrend because we have seen the price of Bitcoin price more than 7000$. So we have to wait until the Bitcoin price should be more than $9000, in this way, we can understand Bitcoin is an upward trend in order to increase their prices.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

The market today is experiencing a lot of fluctuations, especially since ethereum is lower than before because of some factors influencing us so we should make choices as well as have plans in line with the situation. The crypto is present
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

It's hard to say that the market has recovered, there are always a lot of surprises in Crypto so that what happened today is not necessarily repeatable tomorrow, sometimes the market today rises and tomorrow is dumped up to tens of percent.

H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

We shouldn't conclude them with this small uptrend because we have seen the price of Bitcoin price more than 7000$. So we have to wait until the Bitcoin price should be more than $9000, in this way, we can understand Bitcoin is an upward trend in order to increase their prices.
i think it is hard to make the market recovers in just a short time, rightnow we may see the price a little bit rising up but not completely uptrend, it needs more time to recover rather just few pumps in short time, and i agree with you that bitcoin will need to get higher than 10k$ for us to feel safe.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

The bear market have lingered and has made many people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is evident in the number of sell off recorded for the past few months. However, signs of recovery are beginning to emerge; BTC have crossed $7000 and still remain strong. Similarly, Ether have started showing strong signs of recovery after depreciating significantly for the past couple of weeks. Can we therefore, say that the much awaited upward trend is here?

What is your opinion?

I think it is much much too early to tell. We need to wait until a clearer picture emerges, and unless there is a very sharp and sudden movement I would say we'd need to wait a month or more.
If you look at the charts over a short period of time, it looks like a recovery has started... but if you look at the chart for the last 12 months, you can see that we are still in the general downward trend that started in January.
What we've seen in the last few days is a small upwards movement that is against the overall trend.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

Market is kind of uptrend but I won't say that is absolutely positive. It is still not clear what will happen in future, all wait for positive dynamics but that's not obvious in my opinion.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

The bear has still manage to kill on those attempts for a bull run and it's difficult to predict the market condition if when this uptrend happens which the market has no sign of any bull run. I hope in the coming months or in the final quarter of the year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Benladeng

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

The market must rise, because I have always believed that most investors will be willing to buy coins at a low price only when the market begins to fall!
jj88

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

I think blind investment is gambling, but if you can master some trading skills, then it is not gambling. There are many risks in this market, but it also has great benefits.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Can not rate uptrend market or downtrend at the moment because things are not clear. In the last week the market has gone sideways and accumulated a lot. I'm researching the market choices will continue to go up in the future, but to confirm the uptrend market, Bitcoin must reach 10000$
Isterichka

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

We cannot tell yet that falling of the market of cryptocurrencies stopped. Some time ago the bitcoin rose and higher than 8K, but then again fell down. I think to us it is necessary to wait for stronger indicators.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

Well, in my opinion we're going to experience what happened some years ago again. We may not see te bull run anytime soon but we'll definitely cross the ATH some day. It is now very difficult to predict but it may happen. let's wait for what the future will give us. We'll shame haters again, well maybe not now but it shall come to pass one day.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Well, in my opinion we're going to experience what happened some years ago again. We may not see te bull run anytime soon but we'll definitely cross the ATH some day. It is now very difficult to predict but it may happen. let's wait for what the future will give us. We'll shame haters again, well maybe not now but it shall come to pass one day.
Will definitely happen, no doubt. Just have to not lose our heads, keep our hands strong, and pay better attention to the actors coming on board
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

if it is green for a week then you can say the market is slowly going up. but until today i don't trust the market. i wait until mid october and then i think you can already see a little trend
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

Market will go uptrend soon this will be the last bear dominance within this month. October  is the month of bulls. Investors and whales are accumalting thier investments for the coming bull market.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

Market is still moving sideways and is getting ready for next uptrend soon. Hard to know when it will start but should be obvious once market rises more and longer than just a bounce.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

The sign of bearish market is still there and the price of the bitcoin seems to be manipulated by some whales who want to take a large profits from the small traders. If this trend continues, bitcoin won't be having even a small bullrun this year and instead it might be gappen sometime next year. This market uncertainty would affects some investors who are planning to invest in the 4th quarter of this year.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

The bear market have lingered and has made many people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is evident in the number of sell off recorded for the past few months. However, signs of recovery are beginning to emerge; BTC have crossed $7000 and still remain strong. Similarly, Ether have started showing strong signs of recovery after depreciating significantly for the past couple of weeks. Can we therefore, say that the much awaited upward trend is here?

What is your opinion?
we all have nothing to be sure of, but if it is correct analysis and your opinion I think that is very good news for investors and certainly can grow even more confidence in investing

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

In my opinion the market really looks good but I think it's too early to say that this is the beginning of an uptrend, maybe we need more time for this one. We hope this will continue we can get a few dollars now very well .
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

What is your opinion?

when you make this post the price has indeed exceeded $ 7,000 but now all your predictions have been denied the price has now fallen to around $ 6,401. I'm also not sure the price will recover at a price above $ 7,000 quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: