Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Winnest | Innovative Marketplace  (Read 341 times)
RankerCan (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:51:13 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 05:46:35 PM by RankerCan

Winnest, the Social Marketplace for Shared Economy and Advertising
Using a Revolutionary Economic Dynamic Based on Multi Level Social Affiliation Cryptocurrency

Facebook  |  Instagram  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn

Winnest is not just an online business platform, Winnest is also a social network that allows each of its stakeholders to contribute to the optimum performance of the network.

A collectivization of earnings system based on the exchange of services allows everyone to see their actions rewarded, whatever their financial resources.

Without upfront investment, see your profits grow according to your contributions to the community, following a sponsorship system allowing each intermediary to receive a percentage of each sales made by its network. Each share helps strengthen the network ecosystem, and each user connection increases the number of transactions and your profits. So, whatever your initial investment, your involvement guarantees you profits.

What is Winnest ?

Winnest Demo video

Enjoy your loyalty!           Enjoy your profits!           Enjoy Winnest

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Whole Crypto market is under pressure since the dawn of this year. This bearish market also provides a good opportunity to buy Alt coins like WNC (Winnest coins), introductory price of WNC is attractive and good for long-term investment.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Anonymous193

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

Whole Crypto market is under pressure since the dawn of this year. This bearish market also provides a good opportunity to buy Alt coins like WNC (Winnest coins), introductory price of WNC is attractive and good for long-term investment.

Price of WNC is 0.005 USD and seeing the underlying use cases of Winnest platform, the price will surely go up when the platform will be launched. Buy it now to book the future profit.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

I cannot expect that you can easily say that this is a good opportunity since you have no reason on why would you like to get the opportunity.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

I cannot expect that you can easily say that this is a good opportunity since you have no reason on why would you like to get the opportunity.

I have reasons to say that. Price of WNC token is very low and there is rear chance that price will fall below its introductory price of 0.005 USD,
 risk associated with this investment is very low. Secondly, there are not many platforms that are rewarding for purchases, sales, visibility and for time spending on a marketplace.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

If you map events laid down in the roadmap of Winnest with real dates, they have accomplished all tasks on time so far. If they keep on going with this pace their tokens will be on various exchanges in the first quarter of 2019, which will be a huge plus for platform as well as for investors.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
Rowane

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Great idea guys, it looks good, give us more information about the project, you have a very good idea, do you need help?
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

Do you have a minimal sum to invest?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

A good platform to work if it carries a earning opportunity, what kind of work do you mean, how it will look, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

A good platform to work if it carries a earning opportunity, what kind of work do you mean, how it will look, thank you

To see how this platform will work, please see the Demo Overview of Winnest here.
Have a look at Winnest platform presentation.

pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Talented and experienced team of professionals behind the project. There experience in Fintech domain will defiantly make Winnest a successful project.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Winnest differs from other blockchain based e-commerce platforms in a sense that it rewards its users for there every activity. On winnest users are rewarded for buying, selling and even for spending time on it.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

And how many clients is your network calculated for? How many customers are there already? Which of the major countries? Have you compared the work of your network with the rest? What do you see as an advantage?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Winnest differs from other blockchain based e-commerce platforms in a sense that it rewards its users for there every activity. On winnest users are rewarded for buying, selling and even for spending time on it.

Winnest has introduced a lot of innovation, making it a next-generation e-commerce platform. Being built on top of the blockchain, winnest will bring transparency and decentralization to e-commrce industry. I am excited to see the launch of Winnest.
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

What is the minimum investment in this project? I also believe this project will be profitable in the future.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Malanochey

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:45:45 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:08:01 PM by Malanochey

Do you have a minimal sum to invest?

The WNC will be available at a price of $0.005 per unit or 200 WNC for one dollar.
The mininum invest is $20!
Malanochey

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

What is the minimum investment in this project? I also believe this project will be profitable in the future.

The mininum invest is $20!
CoinLover79

Activity: 71

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

I really like the winnest Whitepaper, its comprehensive and you don't have to undergo too many unnecessary details again and again to understand the project. Good job done Winnest team!
Anonymous193

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I really like the winnest Whitepaper, its comprehensive and you don't have to undergo too many unnecessary details again and again to understand the project. Good job done Winnest team!

It's also available in French language, that's a good news for investors living in France. I am sure more languages will follow. There are many people who prefer to read in there native language.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

On your cartoons, everything looks great. I caught myself thinking that I was ready to run to invest. But, the harsh truth of life hinders blind faith. And where can I find more detailed information about the project? White paper?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: