Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Winnest | Innovative Marketplace  (Read 342 times)
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

And where can I find more detailed information about the project? White paper?

You can find the whitepaper here.
Here is Youtube Demo video.
If you need any more info on winnest, this Ann thread is for you.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Winnest will be truly a new e-commerce world. At winnest, the TWNC are divided and fractioned by an algorithm and then redistributed to the following stakeholders according to different criteria:
The Buyer
The Seller
Sharing
followers
the sponsoring.

It's something unique to this project.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Winnest will be truly a new e-commerce world. At winnest, the TWNC are divided and fractioned by an algorithm and then redistributed to the following stakeholders according to different criteria:
The Buyer
The Seller
Sharing
followers
the sponsoring.

It's something unique to this project.

That's a great way to engage all stakeholders, by this rewarding system everyone on Winnest will actively participate in activities.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

Talented and experienced team of professionals behind the project. There experience in Fintech domain will defiantly make Winnest a successful project.

Team is the first thing I look into before investing in any ICO. If they have an authenticated team that can deliver nothing can stop this project from going to the moon.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

You can get a discount simply by sharing Winnest on social networks. Benefits are given instantly and advertisers don't have to wait long, unlike in bounty campaign.
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

It will be interesting to see how Winnest will perform in its first quarter of launch. The market is still under pressure and competition is getting tough as more and more ICOs are coming every day in this domain.
timenewroyal

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

it turns out that after I read and read about this project it was very helpful for travelers to be more comfortable and economical, I hope there will be a lot of support for this project so that success can be achieved.
RankerCan (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

It will be interesting to see how Winnest will perform in its first quarter of launch. The market is still under pressure and competition is getting tough as more and more ICOs are coming every day in this domain.

Your analysis is quite right but if you see the underlying features of  Winnest platform it has everything to deal with the bearish crypto market as well as with its competitors.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Anonymous193

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

WINNEST won't be affected by inflation, as it limits the total amount of WNC to 10,000,000,000 units. This means the price of WNC will increase with time, as supply will remain fix. Good for those who are seeking long-term investment.
Best Sites

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

Great concept and great project. Paid sharing and sponsoring of content is the future  Wink
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

From September until the end of December 2018, the WNC will be available at a price of $ 0.005 per unit or 200 WNC for one dollar. A 4-week presales will offer 40% bonuses for the first two weeks and then 30% for the next two weeks on WNC purchases. the ICO will last a total of 12 weeks and will offer various bonuses.

Listing of WNC tokens on exchanges is expected in first quarter of 2019. token price will surely go up as WNC will be listed on the exchange.
jacasta19

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Winnest is making everyday use of cryptocurrency easy by clearing its idea, concept and its future.
Malanochey

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

On your cartoons, everything looks great. I caught myself thinking that I was ready to run to invest. But, the harsh truth of life hinders blind faith. And where can I find more detailed information about the project? White paper?

Thanks, the whitepaper is available
Malanochey

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

On your cartoons, everything looks great. I caught myself thinking that I was ready to run to invest. But, the harsh truth of life hinders blind faith. And where can I find more detailed information about the project? White paper?

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

As displayed in the thread, there are WNC and TWNC tokens.
So what are the different between those 2 tokens?
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

interesting project. The competition in this market is big but the guys obviously have something to offer. Now I'm considering investing in a project.
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

Will you have a group in the discord? I would like to see you there. Very handy application in order to keep track of updates.
mahmutyes

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Will you have a group in the discord? I would like to see you there. Very handy application in order to keep track of updates.

There is only a telegram channel, which in principle is no worse than a discord. Just use it for communication. Roll Eyes
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

As the tool of payment, where can we utilize this coins?
Is there any market that already accepting payment using Winnest?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: