Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why isn't this coined being mined sensless ?  (Read 438 times)
foodies123 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:07:50 PM

Not a fanboy not here to bash on or promote some coin. I'm a miner just like everyone here and I've come across this coin upon launch. I haven't seen any coin that even comes close to how groundbreaking this coin is for miners.
I'm talking about myriadcoin, 5 algos in 1 coin, yes that's right you can mine either sha,scrypt,qubit,skein or groestl or all if you have the appropriate hardware each algo runs independently on the same blockchain and has independent diff adjustment so if someone rapes sha algo you'll get the same amount of coins just mining scrypt or skein or any of the other 4. it was launched nice and quiet with no problems dev is active, NO PREMINE, diffs are still absurdly low and going in now would be the same as going in at start due to the distribution scheme. also diff adjusts per block. so my question is why aren't you mining this coin ? is it because it's not a uberhyped pump and dump coin ? is the lack of marketing the reason ? I'm not even linking it here so no one acuses me I came here to advertise you can find it at the ann section if you haven't heard and want to read about it.

nope
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: