Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile wallet clarification  (Read 644 times)
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Mobile applications for cryptocurrency storage are safe.

But you must remember that smartphones are not a financial instrument. They have no protection and are easy to crack. Antivirus do not give a guarantee of security

cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Hardware wallets are the safest among all wallets but mobile wallets are quite close to them in terms of security. You definitely won't lose any of your crypto if your mobile crashes, you just need to buy another phone and install the wallet it your keys and regain the amount again. For iOS you can try Coinomi. It's one of the best.
OrlickThunder

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

There is an app named ‘Coinbase’. You have to open a wallet using coinbase. Coinbase will help you to access your account as well as you can exchange your coins also. It’s a secure platform.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Yes, there is a possibility of losing your cryptos if your device gets lost or damaged. I think if you use coinomi app then there will be no problem. It’s an IOS-based app. You can use any types of currency in coinomi wallet.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

None of the wallets are 100% secure but for storing a little amount of coin you can definitely opt for mobile wallets. Also, you don't really have to worry about your phone crashing because you can always recover your coins if you have the ability to buy another phone and install the wallet in it. Lastly, Breadwallet is the most popular and reliable mobile wallet for IOS users.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

A private key is only a long series of numbers and letters that go about as the secret word to your bitcoins. It's from this mystery mix that your wallet infers the capacity to advise the Bitcoin arrange you need to send your Bitcoins to another goal.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

For using mobile wallet I can say with my experience that it is risk free it can use without risk .It is not problem if your mobile crashed the cryptocurrency will not lost you can found it again. Then I think the best IOS mobile wallet may be coin base .
cryptoking252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

If you are not thinking about storing all your savings then go for mobile wallets otherwise I suggest you try hardware wallets because they are more secure for storing huge amount of coins. Phone crashing all of a sudden has nothing to do with losing your coins as long as you remember your password. Coinbase and Airbitz's wallet works good on IOS as far as I know.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Hi experts, please give beginners an idea about mobile wallet.
1. Is that risk free to keep Cryptocurrencies in a mobile wallet?

there is no risk free wallet for cryptocurrencies, even if it is a mobile wallet, it is still risky

2. If my mobile crashed with active mobile wallet, will my cryptocurrencies lose?

nope, because all wallets have a private key that is being provided by the wallet, that is the only way for you to unlock your wallet at any device you want.

3. What is the best mobile wallet for IOS (Apple)?
 Huh
mobile wallet for what? there's a lot of wallet you can be use but it depends on crypto.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

There are many online wallet but all are not safe and promising many of them are scam. So if anyone keep their coin on these type of scam wallet they should lose their coin. So need to be careful to choose right one for wallet.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

"Truly, it is without chance to keep cryptographic forms of money in a portable wallet, But there are still issues when in keeping digital currency through a Mobile Wallet, which implies it isn't 100% safe, which implies you'd need to anchor your BTC someplace solid, my first choice would utilize Coinbase as your mobile wallet.
"
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Coinbase offers a wallet benefit, which isn't a wallet by any stretch of the imagination. They loan you a few locations on their wallet and hold your assets for you. This resembles a care benefit. In crypto terms, not actually a wallet since you don't hold your private keys.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

portable wallets are spared enough for you to keep Small sums, for example, indistinguishable incentive from your versatile device.No. When you make your record utilizing a portable wallet you should spare your mental helper express, which will give you access to your private keys. Privatekey will enable you to recoup your assets whenever you need in a wide range of wallet.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

this sharing has been a really useful sharing. but I can not comment because I do not use my mobile wallet. it would be better if friends who use it give information.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

I prefer to keep my coin and tokens on coinbase wallet and still I am safe with and it's well featured too and there many other online wallet like that but need to be find reliable one.
cryptofun888

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

I think there are some risks using the mobile wallet. Because a mobile can accessed by anyone. That's why sometimes mobile wallets can be real risky. But they helps a lot too.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

I carry a little amount in mobile wallets. Because i feel risky to carry extra amounts in my mobile wallet. And coinbase is my favorite wallet. It is also very popular for its efficiency.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

Mobile wallet is way to go,  people complain of its security, if you not care with you windows and web wallet too you are prone to hacking. Mobile wallet is easier to access and helps aid fast transaction/transfer of coins.
Will only recommend it for small sum of fund,  if you are a whale for for hardware wallet
Luckycoins999

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

They can be risky in certain cases. No you will not lose your money if the device crashes. I really like Coinomi for IOS. It has some great features like One-time backup.
BounderbyMAX

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

I use to keep crypto on my hardware wallet and feels me better instead of online wallet because it's not hacking free indeed it's decentralized.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: