Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile wallet clarification  (Read 645 times)
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

mobile wallet is the safest wallet and i don't feel any risk. secondly i think there will not be any problem if your mobile crushed. and thirdly from my opinion i like coinomi most.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

cryptocurrency is all about risky but mobile wallet you can consider it as a  secured wallet. but there is the risk still exist and as far i know your crypto currency will not lose your crypto currency.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

It is not risky to use mobilewallet. You can easily use mobile wallet without any problem. Among other mobile wallet on IOS is coinbase. This is the most used and most reliable
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

For being in cryptocurrency,there is no way you can hide from risk taking. Keeping money in mobile wallet I can say its a very good initiative but have you considered the risk aspects?

RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Nothing is risk-free in the world. Anything can happen when the day is bad. But mobile wallet is not that risky thing. You can use breadwallet for more secured and risk free wallet experience
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

Hi experts, please give beginners an idea about mobile wallet.
1. Is that risk free to keep Cryptocurrencies in a mobile wallet?
2. If my mobile crashed with active mobile wallet, will my cryptocurrencies lose?
3. What is the best mobile wallet for IOS (Apple)?
 Huh

I have never used a cellular wallet, because I think I prefer the usual wallet we use. maybe you can use a hardware wallet. so you stay safe even if your user is obsolete or has a problem.
You should look for a lot of explanations about it, and I think friends here have expressed their opinions
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

I can ensure you that you won’t lose your coin if your mobile wallet crashes. The processes will recover the information. I think you should use coinbase on ios platform. It is more reliable than others
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

I know that you are worried about it security issue then the answer is yes it is safe but not 100% nothing can be fully perfect right?  specially when you are on online trading sites then you have to deal with and learn how to overcome it
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

If you decide to convert your savings into a crypto currency (exchange for electronic money) or start earning a crypto currency, you need to choose a reliable purse for its storage. Without such a repository, the accumulation or use of an alternative monetary unit is impossible, because, it does not have a material embodiment, exists and develops on the open spaces of the Blockcha network.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Bitcoin only offer a wallet service which is only for bitcoin holders. It lend you some addresses on their wallet and wait to hold your fund . Its more like the custody service .
SpyderSpyNX

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

we must understand one thing very clearly that in this world nothing is risk free even drivingcan kill you so when you are taking about online trading then risk is part of this business it up to you how careful you can stay
Wandly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

I know that you are mainly thinking about the security issues then I would like to ensure you that you don't have to deal with any new problem in mobile wallet system but yes still you have to stay conscious and aware
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

In this case, it seems to me that this is unnecessary. Mobile wallet seems to me not the best solution. At the moment, the best is the hardware wallet, so I would advise you to buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: