Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:35:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyEtherWallet.com Mobile app [Working in Progress]  (Read 339 times)
jhenfelipe (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

These are the reasons why people who are involved in Crypto should take necessary steps to stop these kind of hacks and study further ways to protect themselves. It should be on top of the mind of people who'll gonna use this apps that they are the primary targets of these hackers. I know someone's willing to create an article on how to avoid it so that those who are not well-versed in this kind of stuff will be educated.

We cannot stop developments regarding crypto-related apps just because it can be hacked. The number of hack attempts on computers are no different with those mobile phones. Awareness is the key here.
We can't expect all the crypto users going to be a good knowledged person to save themselves from hacks,but I hope in future the people will get update themselves to use the technology safely.But I don't agree that computers and the mobiles were same in the hacks because the mobiles were pretty much easier for to hack even a third party app creator have all the access to your system that is why I am sacerd.Maybe the android playstore need to only allow the well trusted apps to save ourselves.
Tech savvy or not, every user should verify each app before installing it. Searching doesn't require deep knowledge. Anyway, let's not go farther, discussion about phone hacks, though related to crypto app is a bit off topic already.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

smartphone users are very numerous and everyone wants something easy they can do just by phone. many people use jaxx, coinomi and other mobile versions of the wallet, I think MEW must have a mobile app, because mobile apps are needed and become favorites by everyone.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Bithunters

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

for all MEW users there are applications that often use the Imtoken application in this application is a third party MEW and in the Application there is a lot of security. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Good news. And what functions will be in this application? Will you always need to use a private key to log in? Or will the entrance be one-time?
jhenfelipe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Good news. And what functions will be in this application? Will you always need to use a private key to log in? Or will the entrance be one-time?
No one knows yet about the function and features of the app. I'll update you guys here when MEW Team discloses any information about it.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

Im so waiting this app to be launched . Antes oficial one if course because mew has nevera failed me And is so easy to use. Id there Amy Telegram channel to see how the proyect is doing  in real time ? Ir a disscord por WhatsApp ?

Because i cant find anything about the idea anywhere but here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhenfelipe (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

Im so waiting this app to be launched . Antes oficial one if course because mew has nevera failed me And is so easy to use. Id there Amy Telegram channel to see how the proyect is doing  in real time ? Ir a disscord por WhatsApp ?

Because i cant find anything about the idea anywhere but here
MEW has NO Telegram, Discord, or WhatsApp. You can check updates in their Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, or Medium accounts (links can be found at the bottom of the official MEW site).
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

This will be the reason ETH electronic money will return and may be more beneficial than the old, I longed to have the app for electronic wallet MEW

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: