Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Dollar in Full Force  (Read 133 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

The warfare between the US and a number of countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba, Turkey, and Russia among others is ensuing, that has these nations going anti-dollar, creating their own national cryptocurrencies and backing out of the US-based SWIFT system. Meanwhile, Bitcoin and crypto adoption are on the rise.

read more: https://coingape.com/anti-dollar-full-force-bitcoin-gaining-traction/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alpddere

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

countries are aware that big decisions are approaching. this may be the name of the new cold war. crypto money, new balances, block technology. Everyone is afraid of these concepts. but they do not want to stay out of the system.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

Its interesting to see how crypto and blockchain has transforming the world. Venezuela's Maduro has his own Petro, Russia Crypto Rubble and now Iran has also make a U-turn and said that they will accept crypto, but the main reason is that they are exploring their own government back crypto and the reason behind - to get away with US led trade bans. I hope that US will not blame everything on crypto though, as countries is using it as a safe haven against them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

Its interesting to see how crypto and blockchain has transforming the world. Venezuela's Maduro has his own Petro, Russia Crypto Rubble and now Iran has also make a U-turn and said that they will accept crypto, but the main reason is that they are exploring their own government back crypto and the reason behind - to get away with US led trade bans. I hope that US will not blame everything on crypto though, as countries is using it as a safe haven against them.
The confrontation between the US and these countries leads to the development and growth of the crypto currency. This, in principle, pretty good. As for Russia, they still do not have any cryptorubles. Earlier only talk about the use of this type of centralized crypto currency was going, but this remains at the level of conversations. The Russian government now probably does not know what to do. On the one hand, in opposition to the US and international sanctions, they need to create their own crypto currency. On the other hand, they do not even want to do it there, so as not to interest their citizens with crypto currency. Let's see what laws in Russia will be adopted in relation to the crypto currency this fall. It seems to me that for the citizens of Russia these laws will not do anything good.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

It's an interesting scenario. The United States always tries to impose itself and end up being the main reference today with the dollar, maybe that changes with the time. I see Bitcoin being used as a ballast for fiduciary coins, this can happen also with precious metals, it would again bring real value for money.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

As for me, the digital currency has many benefits compared to the standard dollar currency and we need to transfer to the use of this new currency. To my mind, it is better to use it now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: