Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best Free bitcoin earning service (Bitbillions) join now limited positions  (Read 971 times)
bassam1989 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:37:39 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 09:58:44 PM by malevolent

What is BitBillions?

It is a company that is set to revolutionize Internet business utilizing Bitcoins, the worlds most successful online currency.

BitBillions, and their parent organization, GBBG, is a group of programmers designing a new product that promises to fully disrupt a number of existing industries, such as; online payment transactions (PayPal), online auctions (Ebay), online music, books and products (Amazon), as well as many many others!

They are working on their core product that should be fully released in July 2013, and currently, they are raising funds by accepting founders positions in their organization.

How is This Opportunity Different from the Rest?

It is based solely on Bitcoins,  so this is very unique,  since bitcoins are the method of processing transactions, there are infinitesimal fees compared to PayPal, and there are no charge-backs, and your account cannot be suspended.

In addition, you are gaining entry into the world of Bitcoin trading, with the opportunity make money through speculation on the Bitcoin value.

Furthermore, this is a Paying Opportunity, with real people getting paid in real time for every member they refer.  No waiting until launch to start making money.

How Do I Make Money?

Earn MONEY just for using FREE products and services! Every single month, GBBG shares the revenue generated through multiple industries with our members, even if those members did not spend a penny.

There are two ways to make money with BitBillions.  Revenue share and monthly matrix bonus.  The revenue share is open to all members, and does not require a donation or payment.  You only need to use the service to qualify.  You will earn your share of each pool depending upon your position in the matrix (how early you join) and the number of points you earn each month.  The more you use the service, the more revenue share you will make.

The other method of making money is with the Monthly Matrix Bonus.  You earn a bonus based on the number of members below you in the matrix. Each member will have 3 members directly below them. This continues for 7 generations below each member.

In addition to the Monthly Revenue Pool Sharing, we pay you a bonus of 7% of the EARNINGS of each person below you in the matrix, down 7 levels! The earlier you join, the more monthly revenue pools you will share. Also, the more members will be below you in the matrix. The more members that are below you in the matrix, the bigger your 7% bonus will be each month.

At this time, the monthly matrix bonus is only available to Founder members.  Currently, the referral payments are made instantly at time of signup.

Other Ways to Make Money with BitBillions

Get Paid To Do Stuff – This is a new program that BitBillions is setting up and should be running by early April.  You can get paid (in Bitcoins) to complete simple tasks online.

1. Create a bitcoin wallet: https://blockchain.info/wallet
2. To Join click: http://www.bitbillions.com/ ref removed
For more informations check this video: video leading to a ref removed
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:40:04 PM

Smells like a ponzi to me!

Space for rent if its still trending
olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:42:47 PM

The other method of making money is with the Monthly Matrix Bonus.  You earn a bonus based on the number of members below you in the matrix. Each member will have 3 members directly below them. This continues for 7 generations below each member.

In addition to the Monthly Revenue Pool Sharing, we pay you a bonus of 7% of the EARNINGS of each person below you in the matrix, down 7 levels! The earlier you join, the more monthly revenue pools you will share. Also, the more members will be below you in the matrix. The more members that are below you in the matrix, the bigger your 7% bonus will be each month.

there are already enough malevolent people trying to convince the public that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme, so there's really no need at all for a service based on Bitcoin which actually is a Ponzi scheme

edit: unless you don't care at all about Bitcoin itself and are just looking for a way to make money at the expenses of gullible people, or worst, people in need of money
serje
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:44:26 PM

I hope he is trying to scam us!

Because if he really believes what they said there I already feel sorry for him!

pythonscript

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:48:04 PM

Isn't that basically the definition of a Ponzi scheme (or something similar to multi-level marketing)? It sure sounds like it.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:00:25 PM

Op, i wish your entire family a horrible death. You're a scum and your parents are scum littering. Every night i pray to god, ppl like you will suffer the rest of their lives.
serje
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:06:01 PM

Op, i wish your entire family a horrible death. You're a scum and your parents are scum littering. Every night i pray to god, ppl like you will suffer the rest of their lives.

OMFG! What he did to you? Let's assume he is just stupid and was fooled by someone else and doesn't know in what he involved!

seriouscoin

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:03:19 AM

OMFG! What he did to you? Let's assume he is just stupid and was fooled by someone else and doesn't know in what he involved!

You're a naive bitch. Hes not stupid and just fooled by someone.. He made a new account to post this scamming scheme. (Yes i implied this is his socks account)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:05:13 AM

You should also light some candles along with your prayers , after you have dumped a gallon of gas on him. Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
seriouscoin

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:16:01 AM

You should also light some candles along with your prayers , after you have dumped a gallon of gas on him. Smiley

that would be too easy for him..... not suffering enough. Fraudsters and thieves are worst sin of all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: