Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good ICO?  (Read 302 times)
Heart18 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Nowadays,there are so many ICO's around the crypto market. Everyone is looking a good and legitimate ICO to invest for the purpose of earning a profit. How to know and select a good and legitimate ICO? I have one ICO that I think is good to invest, The Organicco which is the purpose of this project is to develop a green technology for the better future planet. For those expert on investing in ICO,I need your suggestions if it is good to invest on this ICO or not..here is the link  https://organicco.uk/
Tudors

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

Icobench and other trackers show a low rating. The hard cap is incredible = 35 000 000 GBP. They will not reach it.

Also, I am not sure did they get SOFT cap 3 500 000 GBP (on June 5th 2018)?
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

Nowadays,there are so many ICO's around the crypto market. Everyone is looking a good and legitimate ICO to invest for the purpose of earning a profit. How to know and select a good and legitimate ICO? I have one ICO that I think is good to invest, The Organicco which is the purpose of this project is to develop a green technology for the better future planet. For those expert on investing in ICO,I need your suggestions if it is good to invest on this ICO or not..here is the link  https://organicco.uk/
the way to find out ico is good and legitimate, that is you can read their white paper, knowing what the purpose of the ico project is for the future, if the purpose of the project is good and good for the future like the ico project that you choose now I think the possibility of the project it will be successful, and you also need to know the cohesiveness of a team and if possible you also need to choose an experienced manager.
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

firstly, you should view their website, read and ask about content in their whitepaper.
you writedown what do you think about them.
Or You can visit the ico site that I usually do https://icodrops.com/
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

If you are still in doubt and have not been able to predict future ICOs that you will choose, you should just look at https://icobench.com/ or https://www.trackico.io/ here are lots of ICOs that are ongoing and also who will come all have value and you just have to decide on one of the ICOs that you will follow and choose the ico project that has the most rating and in my opinion all the ico projects that have entered the site on average have the potential to succeed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

Stay away fron ICO if you are not willing to look into the ICO you want to invest in. Scams are getting so good that is very difficult to tell. At the end is not a scam the project has a great idea and there are still so many ways they can go wrong. ICOs are risky.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

the way to find out ico is good and legitimate, that is you can read their white paper, knowing what the purpose of the ico project is for the future, if the purpose of the project is good and good for the future like the ico project that you choose now I think the possibility of the project it will be successful, and you also need to know the cohesiveness of a team and if possible you also need to choose an experienced manager.
Yes, you are right, they need to send also to have a communication relationship with the ICO owner manager, and continue to establish good cooperation with the project manager, if good cooperation is done, then most likely the project will succeed.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

The best approach to discover ico is good that is you can read their white paper, recognizing what the reason for the ico project is for the future, if the motivation behind the undertaking is great and useful for the future like the ico project that you pick now I figure the likelihood of the task it will be fruitful, and you likewise need to know the team behind it
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

you should pass through a very good research aisle. you need to consider options such as a good white list for him. then you will have taken a solid step. I wish you success for us ico.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

I think all ICO who have a good team have the potential to succeed in the future depending on whether or not softcap is achieved during the ICO launch
SosoChxikvadze

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

ICO is good. If you divide your icos in short, medium and long term, at last you'll have a big profit.
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Check the website, whitepaper, background of the team members.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

I would suggest you to check sidera ICO. They are in partenership with IBM, ICO is live on thier website.  Sidera is the world’s first commercial IoT device that includes Blockchain and NFC payments.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

Icobench and other trackers show a low rating. The hard cap is incredible = 35 000 000 GBP. They will not reach it.

Yes, the softcap is just too high, according to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079.860 since I didn't find any information on their site, they have sold 1 255 972 tokens where 1 token equals to 0.5 GBP meaning that they have collected 627 986 GBP. I don't know but I just feel like that this ICO isn't quite popular that's why it's not getting enough participant to reach the soft cap.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

ICO is the big part of crypto community so many peoples are earn good profit in future but more risky platform. If you have knowledge in ICO platform you can try this platform otherwise no need to risk because ICO is always comes in the future so before to buy we should improve our skills,

Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

Although the project looks perfect, I still recommend that you reduce the amount of investment, because tragedy always happens in these seemingly perfect projects!
Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

At present ICO projects are very difficult to know which projects are good, if you want to invest should find out the project has products
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Determining an ICO on its beginning phase is hard to tell if its a good, bad or scam one.
Some basis are depending on the team managers, developers or people involved for that project.
I reckong those who said that you have to be watchful if it looks good.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Yes, the softcap is just too high, according to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079.860 since I didn't find any information on their site, they have sold 1 255 972 tokens where 1 token equals to 0.5 GBP meaning that they have collected 627 986 GBP. I don't know but I just feel like that this ICO isn't quite popular that's why it's not getting enough participant to reach the soft cap.
Not only that which if you do tried to see on their roadmap their schedules or prospected plans are way too delayed.It shows they do start up on year 2017 with developing phase but until now they are starting of the presale.I do love the concept but without justification on the team itself would always give some doubts.I didn't bother to look at it if its legit or not so therefore all things will depend on how op will search through things.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
celestinamoore

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

Take a good look at their roadmap, the activity of team members on social media and how long ago have they been active. New or sudden activity is normally a red sign.

Also never invest what you can not afford to lose.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: