Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 04:39:04 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Blockchain Technology Can Help Cure Cancer.  (Read 59 times)
nCent

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

Saving Ourselves With Data:

https://medium.com/@kk_ncnt/saving-ourselves-with-data-6bd5bffcc4cf
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimberley_Isham

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

This is really cool. I have always thought anonymity was more of a problem for the society. I guess I was totally wrong. The more Blockchain exists, it seems the more utility for it is developed. I'm really looking forward to the exploitation of this technology in medicine. Data development can actually go a long way in improving medical methods. I really hope this information will be used judiciously. I feel the discovery of the cure for cancer is long overdue.
zcooipo

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

Cancer is still an unsolvable problem at the moment, especially in advanced cancer, but if blockchain technology can solve such problems, then it will be great!
Applechild

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

This is a good one. Cancer is one of the diseases that has really threatened mankind and so stubborn to any treatment and very fast on the victims. One way I think blockchain technology can be utilized in via data sharing. In almost all our hospitals or clinic data transfer even between two nearby desk takes so much time and some times leads to unwanted delay that ends badly with the patients. If blockchain can be used to hasten data transfer while protecting it privacy I will a long way in helping the not only the patients but the entire healthcare sector. Honesty with blockchain technology there is limitless possibilities.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

This is a good one. Cancer is one of the diseases that has really threatened mankind and so stubborn to any treatment and very fast on the victims. One way I think blockchain technology can be utilized in via data sharing. In almost all our hospitals or clinic data transfer even between two nearby desk takes so much time and some times leads to unwanted delay that ends badly with the patients. If blockchain can be used to hasten data transfer while protecting it privacy I will a long way in helping the not only the patients but the entire healthcare sector. Honesty with blockchain technology there is limitless possibilities.

It's useful to actually correctly understand the "medical privacy problem."

Medical privacy rules are covered in the USA by HIPAA rules. These make sharing data extremely simple for some, and extremely difficult for others.

Extremely simple - Government agency -- other agencies, law enforcement at all levels

Extremely hard - you to give / show your data to other individuals

You see? Blockchain is being actually proposed here as a way around stupid government regulations.
IndigoRed

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:51:20 AM

“Greater availability of patient data from trials means that researchers can check one another’s work and correct inaccuracies in reporting of medical trial results”
Blockchain, indeed, would be perfect for this. It’s amazing how technology can aid in longevity, huh? I also read that virtual reality is also helping chemists discover and develop new life-enhancing drugs. Awesome, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.