Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a profit with the dump of the price in the market?  (Read 2397 times)
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

Analyze the coin. If it grows, then hold this coin to raise its price. You can sell a small part of your coins to trade and earn money for daily expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?
Whenever the price is going down you should withdraw and cut your loss, then after when it has dropped to a lower price you can invest back and trade in cryptocurrency market and make little gains with the scalping method. There are signature campaigns, ICO and bounties, lending programs and a lot of them that you can also earn from.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?
Dump can be really tricky at time so it is very difficult to get profit out from trading in this period.still there are two ways,either by holding in this period or by day trading where you can trade frequently.Both required precession in selection of coin.Soo I recommend it to not to try.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Well to make it quick the answer is YOU DON'T. You cannot profit from something when it is falling down, but it is when it is recovering is the time you will profit. That is why a lot of people short (sell) their holdings when they know it is time to jump and stay in fiat currency, they will then buy their shares/holdings back when it has settled in or is recovering, with this method they have increased their holdings as they bought their cryptocurrencies at a cheaper price resulting into a profit when they sell at a higher price.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

Well to make it quick the answer is YOU DON'T. You cannot profit from something when it is falling down, but it is when it is recovering is the time you will profit. That is why a lot of people short (sell) their holdings when they know it is time to jump and stay in fiat currency, they will then buy their shares/holdings back when it has settled in or is recovering, with this method they have increased their holdings as they bought their cryptocurrencies at a cheaper price resulting into a profit when they sell at a higher price.
"Shark" is a term used to refer to traders with huge assets in the cryptocurrency market. Because of strong potential, sharks can increase the price of a coin a dozen times, but can also cause price to fall dramatically, costing a dozen times. So we can take advantage of opportunity to make money under "Shark".
IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

If you need to earn for your daily expenses you should hold multiple coins, that way you can take bigger advantage from market swings. With one coin it would be relatively harder to earn. But if the price is dump now, then this is the time to buy - as you properly would like to get something out of this later too
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

There are many approach to making profits when the market is down,  you can hold half of your coin and sell the other half in occasional bounce of prices during bearish market. Averaging down on prices of your coin when it fall is another approach!

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

"Shark" is a term used to refer to traders with huge assets in the cryptocurrency market. Because of strong potential, sharks can increase the price of a coin a dozen times, but can also cause price to fall dramatically, costing a dozen times. So we can take advantage of opportunity to make money under "Shark".
There are shark who dump and then sharks who pump. But more importantly a shark dumped their coins here yesterday making the market crash and the price went dipping by +10% each. Now we are in a sea of red like the usual while reddit subs are filled with money grabbing shills calling this the end of crypto.

Truth is that price s dropping does not make the coin worthless. It is going to rise again when there is money coming into the market. Its the sharks again who are going to put in their money and make it move.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Well, even though they are in the same categories, they are actually referred to as whales literally and not as sharks. Taking advantage of the market requires great deal of knowledge and experience and it is not something that can be achieved in a very short term for those who want to really do it well.

Whales are like the market controllers since they are holding a lot of the market, and in that case, you simply want to be knowledgeable enough to know which direction they want to gear towards or not.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

In my own opinion, you cannot make profit when the market prices are currently dumping but the best thing to do is just hold your coins and wait for the price to pump up again before selling.

That's a pretty much uneducated guess. I don't think whatever you stated is true at all. One can make profits at anytime in the crypto and almost get their hands over huge return of investment. So how this can be done ? Most of the people think that of crypto currencies are down then they are at worst period of theirs but it's not. They are just comparing the crypto relative to their higher prices from where they dumped themselves. One shouldn't be doing that. One must know that they can still earn profits when they are down as each time crypto will be making some ups and down within that bottom level pricess too. You just have to peak those high lows and take out swing profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

One do not need to make investment in crypto with money that is urgently needed, it may make one to start taking rash decisions, Imagine after you bought a coin and it dips 30% and you needed the money urgently where a little wait could have bounced back the loss and make up to 2x gain

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

My experience when the market price of Dump is very deep is something that can generate profit. If you have large capital and when prices experience a very deep dump, then try to buy it, I'm sure prices will rise slowly again. but you must quickly sell it when you see profits. don't hold it, it's risky.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

The best thing you can do right now is buy and hold.  The market is completely depressed right now.   In a few months you should have solid gains.  Don't try to make a daily squeeze.  Swing trade it due to the fact we are low. 
in fact, there are very interesting strategies in this regard. but for this you need to be able to do very high-quality and professional technical analysis.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Shorting is for me the best way to make a profit even with the market being dumped but this will be risky because you don't know when the price go up or down unless you are good chart reader and a professional trader.

I saw professional traders trading even the market is dumped in Bitmex thru leverage trading. They are profiting but this is too risky especially if you are new to trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

In my opinion, earning profits from the market today is difficult, only those who master the knowledge and have such extremely good foundation to make a profit. I think so.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

You can buy low sell high, but that assumes the market will have a significant correction. Or you can simply margin trade with a small leverage (for now), then you can set whether you open a long or short position (short is for bearish trends). However, doing this will also add to the bearish market so probably not a good idea if you're looking for a big bull run soon.
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

In my opinion, getting profit from the market at the moment is difficult, only those who master the science and have a very good foundation for profit. Bitcoin holders are more likely to buy low and sell high. Buy bitcoin at a low price and hold it for the long term then sell at high prices to get a profit.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

It is important to understand that trading is a job, a profession. First of all, it is necessary to undergo training. Secondly, to form skills - that is, actions brought to automatism by repeated repetitions. And this, as a rule, months.

Before you start trading, you need to ease your desire to get quick money. Here you need a long time to understand the technical analysis.

You need to practice at least a month or two before commencing a full-fledged trade. The exchange itself doesn't produce money, it redistributes them. From inexperienced to experienced, from hotheads to cold exposure.

The main advantage of trading is high profitability. The main disadvantage is high risks. This is a job for professionals with strong nerves (it is work, not a way to invest their capital).

So if you are not a professional, then just wait until the price of your coins grows. Or do everything to become a professional.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

If the price is the dump. People sell the coin and then wait for the price down. then invent. So time to acct. price is any time to dump. Make a plan then invent. The marketplace is the right place to get the more information. It is the best place. Most of the coin in the marketplace. So easy to choose the coin and get the price information.  the market is connected with all country business. So it helps to reach the project to people.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

It can be done wisely as you first need to be clear on which coin you to choose and then you have to choose to spend .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: