Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a profit with the dump of the price in the market?  (Read 2401 times)
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

When the mayor is down please be patient waiting for the market to recover. That will help you increase your fortune. You should sell potential coin and buy coin top for market recovery and sell them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

if you having this problem be patient till to grow up. Market may be dump or pump its depends on people. you have to wait until market recover. even though you want to trade when market is down. just buy and buy and keep patient for get profit.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

I think your point is that now you need money but you have a coin that is a dumper so it does not have a price that allows it to be sold, believe me it also often happens to me but it is a thing that can not be avoided and we have to hold the coin until the price goes back up.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?
Trading and withdrawing your tokens are totally two different things. If you want to make money from trading, then you need to learn how to trade, get a good strategy you are comfortable with and you can decide to play with the fluctuations of your token market.

If you think it is just an easy thing to do when it comes to trading, you might as well just go around distributing your tokens for free as you will lose everything and would have been better off to keep holding it than trading it.
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

You can not make a profit when the price goes down and the situation gets worse as your coin drops more and more. The volume of Bitcoin trading is usually really low and the price is being adjusted by the government. The best thing to do with the market now is Hold and buy more, selling in the blood market is not a good idea.
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

You can not make a profit when the price goes down and the situation gets worse as your coin drops more and more. The volume of Bitcoin trading is usually really low and the price is being adjusted by the government. The best thing to do with the market now is Hold and buy more, selling in the blood market is not a good idea.

Just follow why that coin is down . many coin are Scam . so we can't make profit of it. i.e TerraNova coin . that coin dont have post on bitcoin talk on many days. Bitconnect was pure Scam.  Now before investing money any of coin check that Exchange. Because Exchange will do 60% Verification rest 40% you can do with your own . check their toad map and Hardfork get latest news of respective coin .

LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

If you need money from trading for your dail expenses then you've made a big mistake investing more money that you could afford to loose. Only if you will take care of this problem first then you can start thinking about trading.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?
Short it! If you think that another dump is coming, open a short position and voila there's your profit. That's how you make money in the bear market, as easy as that.

Your problem is a bit different though, you're left bagholding shitcoin :x I guess there's no other choice than holding it and keep hoping or dump them all right now and start trading something else (short the market!)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

When the prices are red, it is not right to sell. Perhaps a big news is expected, and this news can double the price. Or if there's another possibility while waiting for it, you should try it. Well, it is not always good to wait.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Well, it would be of great advantage if you could just leave the coin for now because I don't think there is a way you will sell now and make a reasonable profit. And as not to regret your impatience and wastage of what you have taken time to work for. I will advice you wait more.with the hope of selling it better.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

when there is a large dump, indeed we must be able to control ourselves to be unable to desire in buying. usually in short-term trading the price will experience a slight increase when it has reached its lowest point
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

Just like what you've said, you badly need the money. On this emergency cases and the market is not on your side because on the contrary, it is on the bearish side. You have no choice but to trade them in a low price. But do not sell it all, half would be fine and wait for the half of your token to rise up to still take some profits.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

I think it's not easy to make a good profit when you are so eager to sell your coins now and at the same time the price is so low. You still need to wait at least December to earn a good profit. And also do not just sell it immediately, you need to make a research first on the tokens that you have if it is worth to hold for a long time or just go and dumped the price.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

You will have to sacrifice something in order to gain something. If you want money urgently to bare your daily expense or whatever it is then you must sell your tokens at whatever price it is. If you have the time to wait patiently and sell when the price is high then that would be the best thing to do albeit no guarantees that the price would increase. Depends on you now, if the situation is worse then you should probably just sell the tokens. If not then wait until the price recovers and then sell at a higher price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

something that usually people forget is that unless trading altcoins is a way of making a living for you, you don't have to trade every day under every market condition. just stay away when you see the dumps are happening like these days, cash out back to fiat or bitcoin (whichever you prefer) and stay there.

during dumps it is harder and riskier to trade be cause they are dumping altcions and prices are going down. what you can do as it was mentioned is to trade the recoveries. buy the dips and sell for a small profit daily. although i personally prefer to look for pumps and go there instead of sticking to these small profits.

There is a FOMO brewing...
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

It is not possible to obtain profit margins theoretically during this period, but it is fairly easy and profitable to obtain a profit marginal opportunity nominally. This opportunity requires some experience, patience and a good price. When market prices are constantly declining, new purchase orders must be entered constantly so that we can make a new investment by purchasing over these bottom levels. In the short term, we can sell these purchases during the first ascent period and earn revenues from these sales. In the long term, we have a good chance of earning a good income because we will get a low average price because we are constantly making purchases. Briefly, we can generate revenue on a forward basis with new buying orders in a downward trend. This is just one method I've mentioned, and there are many more ways to gain.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

If you badly needed the money then cash out your tokens there's no assurance as to when your token is going to pump, relying on ICO's and bounty is a bad idea for your daily expenses and needs, holding is the best option to earn from bear market aside from buying cheap crypto and that requires additional capital obviously, another thing is to make a day trading but that would be risky.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

The market bearish sentiment overshadows all the opportunities that exist in cryptocurrency market,  don't be carried away by all the negative vibes,  find a good undervalue coin and start investing.  When the market rises,  you will be making a lots of profit!

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

In my own opinion, you cannot make profit when the market prices are currently dumping but the best thing to do is just hold your coins and wait for the price to pump up again before selling.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

You already answered your own question.

You know there is no way but to wait only but if you say you need the money then why wait?
Your only option is to withdraw but I suggest not. If you can find a way to somehow cover for those expenses then better do that.
The dump is too hard and that just means a lot of loss. You dont want a sudden regret when the value of the token you are holding suddenly shoots up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: