Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the factors that drive up the price of tokens?  (Read 2071 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

listing on good exchanger
launching product
cooperation with good foundation
etc.......

sometimes, the coin can be up WITHOUT reason -_-

We don't need a good exchange sites, aa long as the product is visible and solid there's nothing to be bother in listing. A potential coin will shine every where, no matter what the cost.

Sometimes it's depends on coin's popularity because if a coin can take investors good look then investors like to hold tokens then it's drive the value of token.

Don't trust this kind of coin when it just come out from being hype because it will drastically drown when the hype concluded.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

The price is greatly influenced by product development and compliance with the terms of the road map.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

Hi, there Wink

Token prices are closely related to the amount of released on the market.

From this point of view,

There are many ways to reduce distribution.

1. Token lock
2. Token burn
3. Issue the token limit

What other things are there besides the above?

Tell me about things that affect the price of a token regardless of their point of view without good/bad news, partnership, ROI, Profit.

Thank you.
It depends on who is behind that project. A big capital will ensure the token price. In this market, i think the news does not affect much to the token price without a "whale" guarantee the price

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
glaccief

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

You have pointed out the technical points which can done by the developers. Besides there are some other factors like gaining popularity by positive marketing, etc can also provide some boost.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

If you're talking about the fact that prices should soar, then I think that everything depends on the developers and the exchange. The cost that the exchange will request for a pump token.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

Another important factor that pumps price of tokens is the announcement of migration to mainnet. Then partnerships with major top companies also contributes to spiking up the price of tokens

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

Hi, there Wink

From this point of view,

1. Token lock
2. Token burn
3. Issue the token limit

Tell me about things that affect the price of a token regardless of their point of view without good/bad news, partnership, ROI, Profit.

Thank you.

Many are asking why is it like this? Why is it the token going up and down how do we affect altcoin movements? ...

My common answer to that are here to help you enlightened up

1. It's like the common demand and supply because there is a fact that we do not buy new altcoins and bitcoin because we are not mining we buy altcoins and bitcoin to the person that is selling it.

2. A fact that changes occur because of the people in world who do this situations at the same time, day and seconds.

-We buy
-Hold
-We sell
-We trade (day to day for example)

All the things we do it affects the value prices of cryptocurrencies.

3. Also we have skme companies or rich peoole who manipulates the market. Like if they see it got chances to increase and seek the write moment to earn they would buy or sell alot.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

I think it depends a lot on how people are taking it. If people are accepting the projects it's token price will rise according to the supply and demand rule. And yeah you have also pointed out some major points.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

I think the major thing is the new listing on different exchanges is the best thing to drive price up.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

I agree with your points that you have mentioned in your article. We often face high rise of price when groups of investors enter and dominate the market by buying most of the coins. And that makes the coin very demandable
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

Yeah these are really the factors that drive the price. And another thing is when it is adopted vastly then it becomes valuable to the users and the price is going upward.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

We often see these things matter most to manipulate token’s price. Sometimes it brings fortune to some people and some get deprived due to the demand. I hope market remains normal mostly
ksupriya94

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

There are many factors on which price of any tokens depend, some of them are
1. Demand and Supply
2. Utility of that token and how easy to store them
3. Perceptions on its value by public
4. Price of its mother currency and bitcoin price
5. Market Dilution
6. Legal/Government issue
7. Concept of the project and innovation
8. Trading Platforms
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

When the investors become more interested to buy the token and the supply becomes less, then the price rises massively. Apart from this the factors you have mentioned are also drive up the price.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Short term to drive the prices up is to have some buyback programs once the bounty hunters dump their tokens, the team will create some fomo hype that will make the investors buy more of their tokens, long-term are product releases, professionalism and transparency of the team and its project, good marketing strategy, scope of the ICO as to how it will solve a specific problem.

SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

When the investors become more interested to buy the token and the supply becomes less, then the price rises massively. Apart from this the factors you have mentioned are also drive up the price.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

you mention all the factors that can and do affect the price of token but every thing depends upon market trend. we see very good projects dropping in bad market and we also see some useless tokens making 10x in a good market. for me its all about market trend.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Hi, there Wink

From this point of view,

1. Token lock
2. Token burn
3. Issue the token limit

Thank you.

There are a lot of other factors too, in short your 3 points talk about the token metrics. In every market let it be stocks, crypto or any other, market  sentiments are one of the most important and least cared about factor. Apart from that the token's performance over the days, weeks, months etc define the time of sell as well as accumulation, if a token is irrelevantly pumped time to time for sure its going to get dumped and then comes the point of accumulation.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

I think it depends mainly on the investors and the exchangers. Their interest on keeping or selling the tokens in the market rises the price of tokens. Other factors are also responsible.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

In my opinion, I think a good project and its value rises the price of the tokens. The investors are also responsible for this. They can keep the token and sell them in good price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: