Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another good news..!  (Read 221 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Elon Musk Wants to Buy Ethereum (ETH), Even If It Is a Crypto Scam.

It seems that Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX, Telsa and Solar City, is ready to enter the cryptocurrency market buying Ethereum. Or at least, this is what he hinted on Twitter.

On August 28, the famous figure and entrepreneur wrote in the famous social network that he wants to buy ETH ‘even if it is a scam.’

The tweet written by Elon Musk is related to a post in which Twitter says that it has removed over 486 accounts after being engaged in ‘coordinated manipulation.’

Of course, the internet is full of scams, and during the last year, several fraudsters have been trying to steal funds from users by impersonating important individuals. Just under his Tweet, a fake Elon Musk account offered a fake ETH and BTC Giveaway.

These kind of scams have affected not only Elon Musk, but also other important figures such as the U.S. President Donald Trump; Changpeng Zhao, Binance creator; or Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum’s co-founder.

Twitter couldn’t deal with these scammers and several newcomers fall in these frauds.

It is important to mention that at the beginning of the year, Facebook, Twitter and Google decided to ban ads from Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and other projects due to high risk of fraud. We also saw that Elon Musk had a medium.com scam going on that users should be aware of.

What are your thoughts on Elon Musk's sense of cryptocurrency humor? While it might not be serious, its good publicity for Ethereum (ETH) during trying times as the coin went from near $1,400 USD at the beginning of 2018 to now under $300 as it looks for its next catalyst…which might be in the form of an Elon Musk tweet..in which it did for Tesla, so why not Ether?

could it be just like sarcasm?
maybe this is an early warning for those of us who want to invest in ethereum, told us to get a position

But in my opinion, we don't need to consider this to be excessive, something like this is not commonly used by us in several threads in this forum ?

im already in position. the crypto sense is tingling
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

Interesting, hope this news will affect the whole crypto world.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

It seems that Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX, Telsa and Solar City, is ready to enter the cryptocurrency market buying Ethereum. Or at least, this is what he hinted on Twitter.

On August 28, the famous figure and entrepreneur wrote in the famous social network that he wants to buy ETH ‘even if it is a scam.’

The tweet written by Elon Musk is related to a post in which Twitter says that it has removed over 486 accounts after being engaged in ‘coordinated manipulation.’

Of course, the internet is full of scams, and during the last year, several fraudsters have been trying to steal funds from users by impersonating important individuals. Just under his Tweet, a fake Elon Musk account offered a fake ETH and BTC Giveaway.

These kind of scams have affected not only Elon Musk, but also other important figures such as the U.S. President Donald Trump; Changpeng Zhao, Binance creator; or Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum’s co-founder.

Twitter couldn’t deal with these scammers and several newcomers fall in these frauds.

It is important to mention that at the beginning of the year, Facebook, Twitter and Google decided to ban ads from Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and other projects due to high risk of fraud. We also saw that Elon Musk had a medium.com scam going on that users should be aware of.

What are your thoughts on Elon Musk's sense of cryptocurrency humor? While it might not be serious, its good publicity for Ethereum (ETH) during trying times as the coin went from near $1,400 USD at the beginning of 2018 to now under $300 as it looks for its next catalyst…which might be in the form of an Elon Musk tweet..in which it did for Tesla, so why not Ether?
in cryptocurrency and the like I think all could not have been able to know for sure even a lot of it contained uncertain news, I felt the confidence and patience that would make all have confidence in investing

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

This is a good news to cryptocurrency. This is a boast to etherum and I believe that certainly, the price of etherum is certainly going to respond positively
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

I never heard that man but I'm happy for the great news. CEO of a big company will enter to crypto world. This is a biggest development and can prove how Bitcoin be here no matter what the situation of the market. If this news become real, more user will be interested about crypto such the person under his name, clients,partnership, and mostly the community which have access in his businesses

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

I can´t believe how much FUD and FOMO are mixed on this fake news. Elon gives a s^it regarding ethereum, as he has already more on the dish than anyone can handle.

Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

I didnt see here a good news, unfortunately. I mean, Elon is rly famous and extraordinary person. But. It's only PR move, isn't? Elon know how to make hype around the person. And he do it very successful.
But there is other side.
It is unimportant for us. Why?
Final price of ETH. That is important.
And any hype can to provoke growth.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

Anybody looking for the exact tweet, there you go: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1034483462235975681 This tweet is causing a wave over all the crypto related forums. I don't know what's the big deal.

From the looks of it, he is just being sarcastic. Elon Musk isn't the kind of personality to adapt to an existing system. You know, if he comes up with his own crypto, millions will be invested into it and it would actually be used in the real world unlike others.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

I hope good news will start to enter cryptoworld and not all FUD. Slowly but surely btc is making its rally and i think that some more good news and we will be back in track again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: