Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptopia] Buying dust of lots of altcoins  (Read 381 times)
joey.pickley (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 07:02:17 AM by joey.pickley

Hi everyone,

This is my first topic here. Didn't know this forum (yep..) until now. I was mostly browsing reddit as a passive reader. And when I needed to post something (this announce) I couldn't, since you need to have a certain amount of Karma to post on most crypto sub.

Anyway.

Do you have lots of dust from many coins on Cryptopia? Well, I'm interested in buying them.

I'm searching for a wide variety of different coins for a personnal project. The most different coins I could get, the better it is. Preferably the low value ones.

Since it is not possible to buy altcoins for under 0.0005 btc, that's the only way I found to get a lots of different coins without spending lots of money.

To achieve the transaction, here is how we would proceed:
- We agree on how many Btc I send you, and how many and how much coins you could send for this ammount of Btc.
- I transfer the Btc first to your Cryptopia account. So I take all the risks.
- You then transfer me all the coins and amount of coins on which we agreed
- That's it!

If some of you are interested, we can talk about it here (in case some of you think there is a scam underneath and you want some enlightment on this offer) or you can also PM me.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Hi everyone,

This is my first topic here. Didn't know this forum (yep..) until now. I was mostly browsing reddit as a passive reader. And when I needed to post something (this announce) I couldn't, since you need to have a certain amount of Karma to post on most crypto sub.

Anyway.

Do you have lots of dust from many coins on Cryptopia? Well, I'm interested in buying them.

I'm searching for a wide variety of different coins for a personnal project. The most different coins I could get, the better it is. Preferably the low value ones.

Since it is not possible to buy altcoins for under 0.0005 btc, that's the only way I found to get a lots of different coins without spending lots of money.

- We agree on how many Btc I send you, and how many and how much coins you could send for this ammount of Btc.
- That's it!

If some of you are interested, we can talk about it here (in case some of you think there is a scam underneath and you want some enlightment on this offer) or you can also PM me.

Thanks!

I have reddcoin, xrp and eth in cryptopia. PM sent.

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
joey.pickley (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

Hi krack-r,

Thanks for your reply, I tried to reply to your pm first, but I didn't know about the 1 hour limitation between pm so I'll answer here.

Xrp and Eth are clearly not my target, reddcoin could be slighly better but still a bit too costly.

My original message may not have been clear enough, sorry. So I'll try to explain it a bit more:

I'm looking to buy a pack of lots of altcoin (let's call them shitcoin if you want) for its equivalent in btc. For example:

200 Linda
90 TheGCCcoin
150 AudioCoin
Etc...

Then we agree for the value of this pack in btc and we make the deal.

I don't really care about which coins, I just need lots of differents one, so very cheap coins are privileged.

A pack of 20 or 30 of those cheap coins would be really great.

BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

Hi krack-r,

Thanks for your reply, I tried to reply to your pm first, but I didn't know about the 1 hour limitation between pm so I'll answer here.

Xrp and Eth are clearly not my target, reddcoin could be slighly better but still a bit too costly.

My original message may not have been clear enough, sorry. So I'll try to explain it a bit more:

I'm looking to buy a pack of lots of altcoin (let's call them shitcoin if you want) for its equivalent in btc. For example:

200 Linda
90 TheGCCcoin
150 AudioCoin
Etc...

Then we agree for the value of this pack in btc and we make the deal.

I don't really care about which coins, I just need lots of differents one, so very cheap coins are privileged.

A pack of 20 or 30 of those cheap coins would be really great.

I can sell Deeponion or sirx in Cryptopia .
if interested in any one them please PM to complete the deal
Escrow as always welcomed .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
joey.pickley (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

@BTcoint: I tried but as I am a newbie, I can't pm you!
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Why do you want to buy such coins, or you just wait for the next bull market in the future.
joey.pickley (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Hey bravetheheat,

It has nothing to do with a strategy or something like that, I just need a lots of different coins in small amount for a personnal project. I thought that would be easier to find!
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

Interesting strategy. It would be good with the next bull market. And cryptopia is my first exchange that I make trading. It has enough volume last year.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

My humble opinion is to buy some millions (like 100 million or more) of 808coins and stake them for like 3 or 4 months and then sell them again and you will thank me a lot then (staking 808coin gives 17,88% every 10 days could you imagine that)
These kind of projects i would really avoid.Offering 17.88% in 10 days ? My Kickcoin does give 2% every 30 days or 1 month. You are preferring to invest into some coins that do have staking or simply do have masternodes.Its way too expensive and risky.

I dont trust up Cryptopia anymore when i already experience such horrible experience with my Byteball transactions in the past.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Well there are alot of coins that are worth investing now as this is the ideal time for investment. Coins with good reputation, that are well established but low price are the best investment in my opinion. Buy them in bulk. My suggestion is verge, ripple, privs, and similar project with low price.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Hi everyone,

Anyway.

- That's it!

Thanks!

Hi! Are you still open to buy shitcoins? I have brett, mjolnir and neyros which are real shitcoins. I see your thread was made on August but please let me know if youre still buying as I want to get rid of these shitcoins.

Here are the following smart contract addresses:
Retail Token (BRETT) - https://etherscan.io/token/0xac7504c2378adc310749b4adb0e9716f100f90c7
Mjolnir (MJR) - https://etherscan.io/token/0x688dc3f750ae8ea87372ed31b6f3141c86a6e01f
Neyros (NEYROS) - https://etherscan.io/token/0x1d8e5dcf365864fcda8ab39d1f60d66ee2b82770
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

It would be better if you put in what is the marketcap of the currencies that you seek. Are projects with a market cap below 5 million?

Also, will you pay a premium on the market value of these projects? Because to sell for a lower price it would be better to sell directly in the exchange. And for what reason you can not send the BTC off the exchange, why do I need to use my account there?
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

You told me for a good offer. But I can't understand why you can't buy these coins at the market price on the exchange? Do you want to get one price for a large volume of tokens?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: