Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 12:03:57 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is on Short term up trend?  (Read 313 times)
dangtrong33

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

A warm smile ran through my face when I checked the charts last night and saw the rise in the price of bitcoin, I was really elated, but the sad thing is that I don't think it will last longer than some few days. Let's hope it stays long enough.
Bitcoin on Friday recovered more than 3 percent from its intraday low near $6,800. So as you see, it is time for recovery. I hope that we will see it as soon as possible.
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 303
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

No bro, I think 7k$ is highest and now it comeback down again and the price I want to buy BTC is 5k4$
$7k may not necessarily be the highest as the market is still proving strong below $6500 support and probably we will be able to push as high as $7500 towards $8k which seems like the highest we can go to me in the short term anyway. Anything above that apparently changes the sentiment of the bitcoin market to a bullish one, so I guess in time, we will see how the table turns or not.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.