Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀 CAPVERTO : BANKING FOR THE FUTURE! 🚀🚀  (Read 771 times)
J_CCreate (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:07:12 AM by J_CCreate

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J_CCreate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

We are very excited to enter this space!

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

SmartInsider

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

I like your progect. Do you have any plance for future exchanges?
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, Sir. I am also excited to welcome your platform.
I, as a supporter of various projects, are eager to be involved in this platform through promotion in various social media. is there a pool available for the bounty program?
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

I'm so excited for the Prepaid Card Program - this is so convenient.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Copy Trading Platform - good for newbies like me, I can now follow and copy the trades and portfolios of others.
TravelFrog

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

This is a huge project which coverage few different sector of finance products. I am excited for the crypto insurance. Is there any white paper to reveal more detail about all the different sections capverto provide?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

I really like the idea of the project. I wish everyone good luck with this wonderful project.
J_CCreate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, Sir. I am also excited to welcome your platform.
I, as a supporter of various projects, are eager to be involved in this platform through promotion in various social media. is there a pool available for the bounty program?

Yup! 5,000,000,00 CAP token are allocated for the whole bounty program. Here is the link for the bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4973071
J_CCreate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

This is a huge project which coverage few different sector of finance products. I am excited for the crypto insurance. Is there any white paper to reveal more detail about all the different sections capverto provide?

Thanks for the support! Here is the link for the whitepaper : https://capverto.com/landing#whitePaper
Casper L

Activity: 868
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Hello! Maybe I did not browse well, but I did not find information when ICO starts and ends! Can you inform about ICO dates? Or dates will be announced later?
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

I'm really excited by the project, joined Telegram group for more details and is eager to go through the Whitepaper. I was interested into Crypto-Fiat bridge that couple of projects have already tried to create and now see that the plans are really ambitious.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I liked that you have such a large international team. I saw a lot of Russian names, which is very nice. Because the Russians are the best programmers.

J_CCreate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

Please reply to this thread for any questions you may have for Capverto!  Grin Grin Grin

Hi there

1)What are your major differences from the other projects on the market?

2)It's almost Q4/2014 already. Do you have approximate date of Capverto platform launch ?

Hello! CAPVERTO Exchange is a pioneering financial platform bridging the domains of fiat money and cryptocurrency. Its distinctive design, revolving around the CAPVERTO Token (CAP) and an international prepaid card, extends the advantages of digital currencies to the populations most frequently excluded from traditional banking. Through the CAP utility token, it delivers an intuitive and multifaceted online bank-like experience, encompassing: International prepaid cards with cash back rewards, P2P monetary transfers and cryptocurrency lending, streamlined cryptocurrency trading, including copy trading and innovative cryptocurrency insurance. As of the moment, we don't have the exact time frame for the platform launch, but it would be on the Q4 of this year. Thank you!
J_CCreate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

Hello! Maybe I did not browse well, but I did not find information when ICO starts and ends! Can you inform about ICO dates? Or dates will be announced later?

Hi there!  ICO will start on September 1st. You can register here 👇 https://capverto.com/registration   Thank you!  Smiley
J_CCreate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

Hi there

1)What are your major differences from the other projects on the market?

2)It's almost Q4/2014 already. Do you have approximate date of Capverto platform launch ?

Hello! CAPVERTO Exchange is a pioneering financial platform bridging the domains of fiat money and cryptocurrency. Its distinctive design, revolving around the CAPVERTO Token (CAP) and an international prepaid card, extends the advantages of digital currencies to the populations most frequently excluded from traditional banking. Through the CAP utility token, it delivers an intuitive and multifaceted online bank-like experience, encompassing: International prepaid cards with cash back rewards, P2P monetary transfers and cryptocurrency lending, streamlined cryptocurrency trading, including copy trading and innovative cryptocurrency insurance. As of the moment, we don't have the exact time frame for the platform launch, but it would be on the Q4 of this year. Thank you!

Thanks for your reply. I am curious about who is going to act as the lender. What are commissions and fees for the lenders and borrowers. There is some information at your white paper but it's not enough for me to make any conclusions. Maybe you could tell me more about this?

You are welcome! Individuals and companies may participate in P2P lending-borrowing through CAPVERTO Exchange, which collects a two percent fee on such loans. Funds may only be loaned for a maximum of six months at a time. If the price of the crypto in question dips below 40 percent of its original value, there is an automatic trigger for selling it. The annual interest rate for these loans is 8 percent, an amount that is paid instantly to the lender.
aggress0r

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Hello team, devs, managers, what's with Telegram group? Did you move somewhere around? The group is inaccessible, what happened?
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Hello team, devs, managers, what's with Telegram group? Did you move somewhere around? The group is inaccessible, what happened?

I do not know the real reason why they did not immediately solve this problem. Although some projects make the decision not to communicate in the telegram group, but I think with the telegram, investors or those interested in their project know more deeply about the project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

Hello my friends I have a question why all junior members comes back to newbie why this happen and is a temporary or permanently we going to be going back to newbie
aggress0r

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

I do not know the real reason why they did not immediately solve this problem. Although some projects make the decision not to communicate in the telegram group, but I think with the telegram, investors or those interested in their project know more deeply about the project.
That's really really strange, I found their group very very friendly and somehow cozy  with really great admins:)
We did awesome communications there. I suppose everything will be OK soon since I asked this question in the bounty chat but no answer so far.
aggress0r

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

Good news everyone - the new Telegram community group is open here - https://t.me/CAPVERTOOFFICAL
Everybody's welcome!
Previous group was deleted and administrators are investigating the reason why that happened.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: