Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: New feature implementation @theymos  (Read 450 times)
vlad230 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:53:31 AM by vlad230

There have been a lot of discussions about new features/improvements in this board and I was wondering if there is a plan to implement these in the current forum software (SMF) or if there is some dev that is looking into these.

I haven't been here as long as other users have (~1y) and was wondering if anyone knows if there were any features proposed by the users here that were implemented by the forum administration. Do you guys know of anything like this?

There is a long thread where hilariousetc has created a large list of items here: Community generated suggestions to improve the forum (+ eventual voting on them)
I have also proposed some new features in the past like: [NEW FEATURE] Seeing a post that quoted your post that I see other people are asking for and I think it could be a good improvement idea for the forum.

If there is a plan to implement these, maybe I can create a Kanban board and sort them by priority (=number votes given out by users).

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

As far as I know there is still none of those proposed improvements that were already implemented. As we can see, Admin theymos must be very busy. Let's just imagine why the report badges is still haven't released, it's maybe because he's pretty busy or something so I guess he won't be able to implement even one of those proposed improvements for now. Even though we really need some of those ideas, we can't do anything but to wait for Admin's update.

I like some of those ideas in that thread you've mentioned by hilariousetc, and if ever that Admin will apply even two of those proposals. Then my vote is for "1 Merit required to rank up to Jr. Member" and "Completely remove signature to Jr. Member and Newbie rank". This will surely change the Forum.

If there is a plan to implement these, maybe we can create a Kanban board and sort them by priority (=number votes given out by users).

What do you think?
Hmm, no comment. I'll leave the answer to other members.

404 Not Found
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

As far as I know there is still none of those proposed improvements that were already implemented. As we can see, Admin theymos must be very busy. Let's just imagine why the report badges is still haven't released, it's maybe because he's pretty busy or something so I guess he won't be able to implement even one of those proposed improvements for now. Even though we really need some of those ideas, we can't do anything but to wait for Admin's update.

I like some of those ideas in that thread you've mentioned by hilariousetc, and if ever that Admin will apply even two of those proposals. Then my vote is for "1 Merit required to rank up to Jr. Member" and "Completely remove signature to Jr. Member and Newbie rank". This will surely change the Forum.
I don't dispute the fact that theymos may be busy with other things but if it's the case, we may gather a team of devs to volunteer and implement some of them.

I can also volunteer to help out with some of these items if needed since these are going to improve our time here on the forum.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

Well that sounds good but I don't think theymos will entrust the task to other members like Mods and Staff or devs etc. as it is a serious matter. But if he does well that's a good news. AFAIK, only Admins are responsible and capable for any implementation in the forum, they just ask ideas from Mods and other members then they're the one who's doing the implementation and it really takes a lot of time (if I'm not mistaken). I like your idea buddy but I really don't think that theymos will just entrust the job that easily. Because if he can, he should have done it before.

Well, I'm not a hundred percent sure about what I've said but it's what I think is right.

404 Not Found
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

That was a great feature to add here in the forum. One thing i think would be great here is the "notification" section where you will be able to see every notifications for you, from merit to someone quoted you.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

I haven't been here as long as other users have (~1y) and was wondering if anyone knows if there were any features proposed by the users here that were implemented by the forum administration. Do you guys know of anything like this?

There is a long thread where hilariousetc has created a large list of items here: Community generated suggestions to improve the forum (+ eventual voting on them)
I have also proposed some new features in the past like: [NEW FEATURE] Seeing a post that quoted your post that I see other people are asking for and I think it could be a good improvement idea for the forum.

You need to read his answer here, just follow the link of the quote.
~

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

There's definitely a lot of good suggestions on the list, no doubt. One big obstacle I think that we need to consider when making suggestions though, is that the admins/devs are probably trying to save as much memory as possible(due to the huge number of content being created per day) and decrease as much server load(that's why they disabled user statistics).

And also, things you can do with SMF are probably very limited(or probably needs to be developed from scratch). Not like other forum software whereas you could just install a plugin and you're good to go.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

And also, things you can do with SMF are probably very limited(or probably needs to be developed from scratch). Not like other forum software whereas you could just install a plugin and you're good to go.

I am sure the version we have - is not relaying on any official plugin from SMF. They (theymos) made a lot of changes so far. This is really sad to hear...
I'm the only person who does development on the current code, and my time is limited.

I am not sure even after all these years - why theymos has not found a loyal member who can give him a helping hand or we don't have anyone at all among all these members?

We really should have an in-house IT team for the forum. Am I asking too much luxury?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

If there is a plan to implement these, maybe I can create a Kanban board and sort them by priority (=number votes given out by users).

What do you think?

Let keep things simple, we can have multiple list to discuss and brainstorm the ideas but keep only one "To Do" list for Theymos.
Whatever we discuss , we can ask hiraliousetc to update in his own list.  

PS: Theymos is reading everything so do not worry,he will implement the idea if he agrees and if he has time but only problem is that he do not explain to us his reasoning or viewpoint.

We really should have an in-house IT team for the forum. Am I asking too much luxury?

Sure, I am also surprised this whole forum run on  "One sys admin".  When everyone in world is outsourcing its technical work and focusing on the core business/functional ideas , I somehow found this forum is on another approach.

I am alive
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

...only problem is that he do not explain to us his reasoning or viewpoint.
Being an active admin and the only developer of the forum I can imagine how busy theymos is. Expecting an explanation from him will be a torture to him. I wonder how do he even find times to response in some of the topics.

TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Being an active admin and the only developer of the forum I can imagine how busy theymos is. Expecting an explanation from him will be a torture to him. I wonder how do he even find times to response in some of the topics.

stop licking his ass please. he is busy doing nothing.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

stop licking his ass please. he is busy doing nothing.
LOL, at-least have some decent manners mate. You don't need to be that much arrogant.

Listen mate, I am a member with two negative trust - licking some ass is not gonna make me anything by the way. I do what I do and I say what I say because I like hanging out with this community. Besides I have nothing new to prove here.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Sure, I am also surprised this whole forum run on  "One sys admin".  When everyone in world is outsourcing its technical work and focusing on the core business/functional ideas , I somehow found this forum is on another approach.

Makes you wonder what he paid the 4 developers of Skrilage $100.000 a month for, for year(s) straight. https://archive.is/npFQF

It really seems like a lot of potential and money went down the drain here that could instead have been used to fix the current forum.

(Note that i am just an outstander looking in though, so correct me if i'm wrong. It just looks really bad.)

IIRC, Is this the github of epochtalk (Bitcointalk 2.0??), https://github.com/epochtalk/epochtalk/, and if it still is, is this still actively being used? It looks pretty dead..  Embarrassed

TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

Makes you wonder what he paid the 4 developers of Skrilage $100.000 a month for, for year(s) straight. https://archive.is/npFQF

It really seems like a lot of potential and money went down the drain here.

(Note that i am just an outstander looking in though, so correct me if i'm wrong. It just looks really bad.)

Is this the github of epochtalk (Bitcointalk 2.0??), https://github.com/epochtalk/epochtalk/, and if so, is this still actively being used? It looks pretty dead..  Embarrassed

even funnier just google "EPOCHTALK REDDIT"  and you'll find a lot of unanswered questions.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

It really seems like a lot of potential and money went down the drain here that could instead have been used to fix the current forum.

IIRC, Is this the github of epochtalk (Bitcointalk 2.0??), https://github.com/epochtalk/epochtalk/, and if it still is, is this still actively being used? It looks pretty dead..  Embarrassed

This reminded me of beta.bitcointalk.org. Since when did they put that down? I've been waiting for a mobile-friendly version of this forum since forever.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

I just never doubted why theymos is not replying to most of the suggestions thread. Tho i do not fully support his action. Theymos is doing alot of things and every proposal for the forum improvements are very crucial as it may affect the future plan that theymos have for this forum

So basically IMO most of this suggestions are being considered. Tho, if not all, most of it were never implemented because of that portion to how it may affect the current or the future system plan for this forum
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

Well that sounds good but I don't think theymos will entrust the task to other members like Mods and Staff or devs etc. as it is a serious matter. But if he does well that's a good news. AFAIK, only Admins are responsible and capable for any implementation in the forum....
I am trying to come up with solutions to make this forum an even better place. This is something theymos needs to decide if he wants to help the community.

You need to read his answer here, just follow the link of the quote.
~
Thanks for the input. Yes, I know he is probably busy but we need to find other solutions to these, maybe delegate the tasks to a team of volunteer devs (I'm open to other solutions if theymos does not want to go with this).

I am not sure even after all these years - why theymos has not found a loyal member who can give him a helping hand or we don't have anyone at all among all these members?

Indeed, you got the point, that's what I'm trying to propose here. We all know it's a lot to handle but we need to know if we're wasting our time proposing things if they're never going to be implemented.

All of these changes can be done to ensure nothing bad happens, we can use GIT and we can have theymos be the only person who can merge to master. So, no code will end up in the forum without being reviewed by him.

This reminded me of beta.bitcointalk.org. Since when did they put that down? I've been waiting for a mobile-friendly version of this forum since forever.
Yeah, that's a whole different story. I'm talking about small changes done to this forum which may be feasible to having a small dev volunteer team.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

I think that such a feature is absolutely necessary. The bitcointalk forum is growing and expanding, the number of participants is rising, and it becomes more difficult to follow the discussions of which you are a participant. "Show new replies to your posts" and "Show unread posts since last visit" don`t fully meet the requirements of forum members and don`t show quotes for previous posts. Given the number of topics and answers, it's easy to lose comments on your posts. I believe that the function of demonstrating quotes to the posts you have written will allow the participants of the forum to concentrate on the discussions that interest them and not to lose the thread of the conversation. Instead of writing superficial posts in a multitude of branches, forum members will be able to more deeply understand several issues of interest to them and will maintain a full-fledged conversation with those who have similar interests.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

I think that such a feature is absolutely necessary. The bitcointalk forum is growing and expanding, the number of participants is rising, and it becomes more difficult to follow the discussions of which you are a participant. "Show new replies to your posts" and "Show unread posts since last visit" don`t fully meet the requirements of forum members and don`t show quotes for previous posts. Given the number of topics and answers, it's easy to lose comments on your posts. I believe that the function of demonstrating quotes to the posts you have written will allow the participants of the forum to concentrate on the discussions that interest them and not to lose the thread of the conversation. Instead of writing superficial posts in a multitude of branches, forum members will be able to more deeply understand several issues of interest to them and will maintain a full-fledged conversation with those who have similar interests.
I'm glad you agree, it would be very easy to follow discussions since you may be very active and contribute to a lot of conversations in a day.

Going back to one of my other questions, to satisfy my curiosity, does any of you know if a feature proposed by users was ever implemented?
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

Going back to one of my other questions, to satisfy my curiosity, does any of you know if a feature proposed by users was ever implemented?

If this counts, he fixed the problem with the hompgraphs which I suggested months ago.
I had to push a lot to get it done but the final result is important Smiley
Done. I only did the ones that look really similar to Latin characters, and it only applies to English sections. It's done at display time, so it's retroactive.

vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

If this counts, he fixed the problem with the hompgraphs which I suggested months ago.
I had to push a lot to get it done but the final result is important Smiley
Yeah, I know about that one.
I see it more like a way of fixing a bug to prevent others from plagiarizing and not really a new feature.

It's sad we're spending a lot of time talking about these features and nothing gets done in the end...
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

There's this: Forum feature request: set Alt-text by default for all embedded images [SOLVED]
Theymos also stopped bump bots from being able to delete their own post within 24 hours on boards with the most spam.

I alone can make many more requests than any Admin can implement, so I get why most requests never get implemented.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

There's a few things that have happened that people have mentioned already like the homographs and the 24 hour bump deletion thing, but don't forget about the merit system as well. Theymos is probably reluctant to spend too much time coding things for this forum when he's busy working on the new one (and any time he spends here he loses time on the development of the new one (though maybe/hopefully the same work/coding can just be implemented on the new board as well so it's win-win and not a waste of time)). If the new forum software is still a year or two away though then I think some more things should be implemented here in the meantime. Workload definitely needs to be distributed between staff and a few new mods being made to help out wouldn't hurt either and that's something that can be done by theymos with a few clicks and they'll help clean up this place and keep some order in the meantime.

I'm hoping that something will be done about removing signatures from Newbies/Juniors or requiring the latter to achieve some merit to become one. Clamping down on ICO campaigns who do little to nothing other than pay for spam would also go a long way and these are things that wouldn't require much effort from theymos and the staff can take care of the rest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

There's this: Forum feature request: set Alt-text by default for all embedded images [SOLVED]
Theymos also stopped bump bots from being able to delete their own post within 24 hours on boards with the most spam.
Thanks for the insight. I had lost hope after seeing so many features that were not implemented.

There's a few things that have happened that people have mentioned already like the homographs and the 24 hour bump deletion thing, but don't forget about the merit system as well.
I'm not sure if the merit system was a user proposed feature, I haven't found any info leading to that.

Anyways, it's good to see that a few features were implemented, although I was expecting a lot more. Hope is not lost, yet Smiley

Theymos is probably reluctant to spend too much time coding things for this forum when he's busy working on the new one
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere here that this was started sometime in 2015. It's 2018 now, I think it's highly unlikely that this will be done anytime soon, if ever.
Judging by the current pace & developers involved, it will probably take a lot more time that originally estimated.

I'm hoping that something will be done about removing signatures from Newbies/Juniors or requiring the latter to achieve some merit to become one. Clamping down on ICO campaigns who do little to nothing other than pay for spam would also go a long way and these are things that wouldn't require much effort from theymos and the staff can take care of the rest.
I think this part with the restrictions to signature display is definitely not working.

I remember when I was a Jr. Member and the ability to add hyperlinks in signatures was removed but you could still display a text (like it's still the case now). As you can see there are a lot of campaign managers who hire Jr. Members to advertise their ICO/project/etc. So, clearly this isn't working.

The best way to stop this would be to randomly check the activity of campaign managers and see if they paid people who spammed the forum. Or if this looks cumbersome, create an official list of "approved by administration" campaign managers that people promoting their services could hire and any other bounty/signature threads created by someone who is not on this list would be deleted by moderators.

Otherwise, you will still be fighting the effect and not the root cause.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

I'm not sure if the merit system was a user proposed feature, I haven't found any info leading to that.
Here:
^ ^  Another post I wish I could simply +1 or "Like"

Please Theymos.....    Grin
Just 3 days later, Merit was born.
If I recall correctly, Vod made a similar suggestion a few years earlier. I can't find back that link though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

There's a few things that have happened that people have mentioned already like the homographs and the 24 hour bump deletion thing, but don't forget about the merit system as well.

Numerous people including myself had suggested something such as 'likes' or something similar, though merit is a little different and probably works better than others envisioned.

Theymos is probably reluctant to spend too much time coding things for this forum when he's busy working on the new one
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere here that this was started sometime in 2015. It's 2018 now, I think it's highly unlikely that this will be done anytime soon, if ever.
Judging by the current pace & developers involved, it will probably take a lot more time that originally estimated.

It's much longer than that. Theymos sticked the thread in the New forum software in March 2014 and it had been in development before that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523070.0

From what I understand theymos is the sole person working on it, so that's both likely why it's taking so long and he has less and less time to dedicate to here as well.

I think this part with the restrictions to signature display is definitely not working.

I remember when I was a Jr. Member and the ability to add hyperlinks in signatures was removed but you could still display a text (like it's still the case now). As you can see there are a lot of campaign managers who hire Jr. Members to advertise their ICO/project/etc. So, clearly this isn't working.

This is it. They barely have a signature that is useful for anything anyway and it's largely worthless to even ICOs, but they don't care. They pay people for free and at least it gets their name out there they might as well utilise it as they have nothing to lose. This is why it needs to go and wouldn't be a huge issue even if it did. Users can still purchase a Copper Membership anyway to get a signature and I think that's something the forum should experiment with or even move towards (purchasing larger signatures via donator ranks like Silver and Gold etc).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

A thread asking if the suggestions being given in meta will be implmented or not.  What next:  another thread asking yheymos if he will love reply to this particular thread or not.Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: