Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 Providing ICO Promotion Tool 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 245 times)
LinkedLeads (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

We are providing automate Linkedin messaging services to promote ICOs and blockchain projects!

We are saving your time on manually sending messages to the potential investors for your ICO thus you get bigger exposure for your project which leads to bigger funding.

The program we are having is sending automatically up to 500 messages a day from each Linkedin profile to the leads from specific target audience you have set.

Feel free to comment and write PM!
talismas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

Automatic LinkedIn message software, how you ico promotion.
LinkedLeads (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Automatic LinkedIn message software, how you ico promotion.
We are sending messages about the ICO to the specific target audience, chosen by the client so the message goes to the right people who are interested in investing into ICOs
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

I think this is a good service, which as much as possible can help the project with promotion to linkedin. I know similar for Reddit - upvotes.io. It is these specialized projects that I consider to be the best
marlboro92

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Will you send messages from your accounts or should I give you my page? And what is the price for 500 messages? Thank you.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK
                                             http://depository.network/
LinkedLeads (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Will you send messages from your accounts or should I give you my page? And what is the price for 500 messages? Thank you.
We are sending messages from clients Linkedin profiles thus they can answer to their clients their own as no one else knows their business better than they are.

Pricing:

Making a target audience - 60$ (one time payment)
Each message sent - 0.15$

It would cost you 135$ for 500 messages which we can do in a few hours time but manually sending them would take you days. We are making your day more productive thus more profitable!
schoology

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

LinkedIn will block spam.
VZ Chains

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

We are sending messages from clients Linkedin profiles thus they can answer to their clients their own as no one else knows their business better than they are.

Pricing:

It would cost you 135$ for 500 messages which we can do in a few hours time but manually sending them would take you days. We are making your day more productive thus more profitable!
We as blockchain development company paid twice as much for the client attraction when LinkedLeads started their services this spring and it was worth every piece of BTC we paid. This is the only marketing tool we use to get more clients, perfectly targeted messages to potential clients!

Cheers!
VZ Chains

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

It is actually not a spam, it automatically sends a connection request and message to the target audience you have set. It does everything the same as human but 100 times faster thus saving time.

We are using this service from time to time since spring and never have been banned or warned for spamming.
LinkedLeads (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

Pricing:

We as blockchain development company paid twice as much for the client attraction when LinkedLeads started their services this spring and it was worth every piece of BTC we paid. This is the only marketing tool we use to get more clients, perfectly targeted messages to potential clients!

Cheers!
Thanks, VZ Chains for your kind words!

It was the pleasure to help you get more clients.
LinkedLeads (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

It is actually not a spam, it automatically sends a connection request and message to the target audience you have set. It does everything the same as human but 100 times faster thus saving time.

We are using this service from time to time since spring and never have been banned or warned for spamming.
That is correct, our Artificial Intelligence bot is doing everything in the manner that it seems the person is doing it himself.

Try our services and see for yourself Wink
LinkedLeads (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

It is possible to negotiate a smaller amount per message if you take big quantities of messaging!
liquidplanner

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

Do you have trail version of your promotion tool.
LinkedLeads (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

Do you have trail version of your promotion tool.
We offer to return the money if the client is not happy with the service we have provided!
LinkedLeads (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

We can make a special offer exactly for your company needs!
incrediable

Activity: 465
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

Are these Linkedin InMail messages or just simple messages which you can send after a contact accepted your request?
please clarify. and also message me your skype or any other contact info.
sciforma

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Do you trail of your tool, how many accounts we can use daily with your tool?

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:27:20 PM

We are providing automate Linkedin messaging services to promote ICOs and blockchain projects!

We are saving your time on manually sending messages to the potential investors for your ICO thus you get bigger exposure for your project which leads to bigger funding.

The program we are having is sending automatically up to 500 messages a day from each Linkedin profile to the leads from specific target audience you have set.

Feel free to comment and write PM!

pm me price & the full details pls
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: