Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawing EOS from the EOS blockchain  (Read 229 times)
CnB (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Hello,

Ran into a problem and hope someone here can help me out.

Before the snapshot i send my EOS tokens to my MetaMask for the registration, all went well and got my keys.
Now my EOS and airdrops are on the EOS blockchain, when i check my account address (EOSauth) my holdings are there and staked.

Now here is the problem, i want to send some of my EOS back to an exchange.
When i try to do this with MEW i can not use the exchanges provided addresses as these seem invalid to MEW.
When depositing on an exchange i get a small address like "EOStoBinanc" and a memo that has to be added to the transaction.

Did anyone here ran into the same problem and found a solution for this?

Thanks for the help!
Chesterjems

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

I have found some new information here that I will be use exactly in the future. Withdrawing is very important to be wrong here because of really large losses even if it could be all youe money. This discussion is for everybody who is not confident in this  significant deal yet.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

This information will help me in future. If you can't withdraw your money properly you may lose your money. This information is for everyone and who don't believe significant deal yet.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

I honestly have not faced such problems before. It will be better if you go and seek the aid of an experts so that you will be able to get the proper guidance and help regarding this.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

This seems like a rare thing to happen to anyone. It will be better if you do some research online and see what the people did to whom it happened. Also seek the help of someone who is an expert so that accurate information will be obtained.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

I am not withdrawn yet. But I believe that must be some solution for this we need to be careful. It is important there may be some problem in the address it need to be take some time.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

First of all, EOS is not a favourable coin right now. Secondly, since I have never faced this before, all I can suggest for you is to go and seek advice from an expert so that you will not get any misleading or wrong solutions.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

I also own EOS and tried to exchange them using MEW recently but I haven't face any such incidents to be honest. Did you check with any other forum? Otherwise, be patient, someone will definitely come up with a solution here.
tomward

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

There maybe some anomolies with withdrawl system. many of people are facing this problem now. using metamast at the transaction causes these types of errors . try to importe the key manually hope that it will solve the issue, many others faced this problems and in their case this solution clicked i also hope that it will also work in your case.
Sylvial

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

I'll suggest you download the MEET.ONE app and import your private keys on it. It's very easy to use once you've imported your EOS wallet. Ensure your include a MEMO in your withdrawals to ensure you don't lose your coins.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Just try to contact the support system of MEW. I think the problem is from there end. Their support system is also very fast and reliable so you don't really have to worry, they will surely handle the situation very well.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

I do not understand. whether eos wallet is connected with mew.
I think EOS has a separate wallet. different from mew, to make an eos wallet you have to pay 3 $.
I don't understand about this discussion
Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

I do not understand. whether eos wallet is connected with mew.
I think EOS has a separate wallet. different from mew, to make an eos wallet you have to pay 3 $.
I don't understand about this discussion

EOS has it's seperate wallet totally unconnected with Metamask as it's no longer an ERC-20 token in the Ethereum network. I know that you can access your EOS wallet through the meet.one by downloading the app or through the EOSKIT. The processes are a bit cumbersome, but once you have your EOS private keys, you're good to go.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

we know withdrawing something is a very important decision to make so I think you should understand first that which one will be better for you, you must have to judge your step before taking such a major decisions where your money is involved
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Most of the people want to withdraw from an exchange like binance and send them to a wallet. You are trying to make the opposite. Sometime hodl can be a worth a thing. But It completely depends on you, I suggest you contact the support center to get a solution.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Dude, you can't send EOS from Metamask now because EOS is no longer on ETH blockchain. Just download Greymass wallet from  https://github.com/greymass/eos-voter/releases and enter your username and private key. Then your EOS wallet will be ready and you can send your EOS to Binance. For more help, you can use this Telegram channel of Greymass.  https://t.me/eoswalletgreymass

Also know that there might be some scam wallets out there, so don't put your private keys in any wallet other than Greymass. There are like 2-3 more reputed wallets, but I'll suggest you to stick with Greymass.

**And seriously guys, if you can't offer any help to OP, then stop spamming around.

Proctopus90

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

It would be better to understand if you could provide a screenshot of the address the exchange is directing you towards.I am guessing you are trying Binance to list those coins for exchange, if that is the case then try to contact Binance's customer help. They will definitely solve the problem for you.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Something EOS went. First found a vulnerability in the Protocol then with the blockchain problem. Not the best time to buy but if it will be $ 2 stand I will buy )

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
ChiefPotato

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

I have discovered some new data here that I will be utilized precisely later on. Pulling back is vital to not be right here a direct result of extremely expansive misfortunes regardless of whether it could be all your cash. This dialog is for everyone who isn't positive about this huge arrangement yet.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

I heard of about EOS locking several wallets to make their capital stable. Is this discussion related with this news? Can anyone say in-detail about the news? Please let us know.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: