Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am done with this world  (Read 556 times)
cruelmes (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Dont be nice you will get rekt domt be bad shame on you.  FUCK TO ALL HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD. HUMAN NEED TO DESTROYED . IDC WHAT ALL OF YOU GUYS THINK OR EVEN CARE.  BUT IF INKNOW SOME ONE TERORIS I WILL JOIN HIM EVEN IT WILL KILL ME WHAT THE DIFFRENT WHEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL ANYWAY. just need peace 
Mary NPC

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Dont be nice you will get rekt domt be bad shame on you.  FUCK TO ALL HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD. HUMAN NEED TO DESTROYED . IDC WHAT ALL OF YOU GUYS THINK OR EVEN CARE.  BUT IF INKNOW SOME ONE TERORIS I WILL JOIN HIM EVEN IT WILL KILL ME WHAT THE DIFFRENT WHEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL ANYWAY. just need peace  
Shit happens - learn that phrase. Shit happened previously also. People die. You lose everything from time to time. Yep, that's right, no one know why this happen.
You just need to ACCEPT THAT PAIN, ACCEPT IT.

Bring people you lost with you in your mind. Remember them, love them. You'll join them eventually. We all will join.

Find a peace in your life, but in the right way.

Good luck. We are with you.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:06:34 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:24:32 PM by Hannu

If you choose to kill yourself, do not take innocent people grave with you (bomb attack, shooting etc)
Get help?

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Baruti

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

Go on, do what you've got to do. Life moves on, with or without you.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

what might happen to you might be very serious... I truely and really understand this feelings especially when the trusted and loved ones let's you down or betray you.  Sure we've all been through this and i want you to take it easy with things always remember that hell fu# things happens . You might want to change your mind of joining terrorist group to terminate humans on earth. I am just curious is there no one earth you still love?
Ravenninety

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

In life you have to dealt with things to make peace in your life
Cinamon

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

I don't understand what you say, but I suspect that what you say is negative.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:51:11 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

You create your own heaven or hell wherever you are. Create a better reality for yourself because you can't change other people.
IvyLiang

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Keep positive, as long as you live in this world, it still has chance to be success!
tasrep

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

When experiencing this, we should not give up but have to get back up and continue to fight until successful regardless of obstacles and obstacles that will block. That way, without feeling all the tests in any form, we can pass easily, provided we don't give up easily.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

This world also done with you, goodbye. Hope can see you somewhere in the universe, take care !
Bangete

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

Come on, man, don't be discouraged. this is not over, there are still days of enthusiasm for the miners. show that we are miners who do not know surrender Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Anuoye3434

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

I am done with this world, why will you just decide that, you done need to give up on anything, Love is more than what you think, if you kill yourself because of anything life still continue.
Finla

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

You must be a funny guy, if you are just trolling us..   Grin Grin
haydrop

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

i hope you find inner peace so you don't totally become inhuman and harm others around you
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

Well don't blame the world at your pain. Innocent people didn't cause to what you feels. if you want to kill yourself don't implicate innocent people. but killing yourself is an option you need someone that give you advice to clear your thought about this world,to humans, and the problem what your experiencing now. all of it has a solution you need just to be strong to surpass it. don't problem take advantage on your emotion.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Bulltomoon

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

But the world is not done with you Wink
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

Life can be a challenge. Everyday we’re faced with financial problems, political news, plus there’s environmental issues as well. But like they said. Stay positive. Life has more to offer than just trials and bumps in the road. For me, technology gives me hope. As it advances, life gets easier. Who knows what they can invent that will be totally life-changing?
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
Merited by coldfusion (1)

Learn how to take full responsibility for your life and don't blame others for your predicaments.Regardless of what you are facing you don't need to kill yourself. Some are facing more than that yet they are still hopeful that things will turn around for them. You don't need to kill yourself, be hopeful and always try to see the good side of every situation.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Be hopeful, life is not straightforward and don't think you are the only one facing challenges

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: