Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit ICO for end of this year  (Read 384 times)
luxreum
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Check us out!!

Luxreum: The World’s First Hybrid Blockchain Marketplace!

Patent Pending #62696823

Now Listed on ICOBench with a 4.5 Rating!!!!

Don't miss your chance to participate in the Private Sale! It's open too ALL! Sign up now to claim your 40% Bonus!!!

www.luxreum.io/tokensale/register
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

Now, the East Asian National Assembly is seeking to give a definitive answer by proposing officially allowing ICO in the country to operate. In Korea, the National Assembly has legally requested ICO to protect investors.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

Give me legit ICO in running right now. Upcoming or Pre sale Stage. Great team, have big partners or investment funds, also potential in the future.
And what your reason to give me your ICO.

Even wearing my own signature im not even sure if this is a legit one but i do glad to advertise it because i do love the concept on playing games meanwhile you are earning tokens.
Just try to look at my signature but still the decision would still vary on your own will and likes.Talking about legit thing, im losing trust gradually into these projects nowadays due to lots
of ICO scam that do exist on this year.I dont know whom to believe.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

Now, the East Asian National Assembly is seeking to give a definitive answer by proposing officially allowing ICO in the country to operate. In Korea, the National Assembly has legally requested ICO to protect investors.

How do you believe that this is the legit ICO project of this?

As of now there are many projects opened up their ICO tokens for sale but mostly didn't achieved their soft cap also in the crowd sale time buddy.
Please refuse the those projects still we have Q4 of this year all will be settled soon.
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

First increment your rank at any rate to the lesser part. at that point See towards the ICOs. Truth be told it is a decentralized stage and end-to-end answer for ICOs to dispatch consistent security tokens on the blockchain. Propelling an ICO that offers a security token can be amazingly testing because of the extent of specialized, lawful and administrative prerequisites and methods.
As a sorted out ICO stage MOBU offers an entire blockchain answer for extend the skylines and take care of the issues of cryptographic money engineers who are reluctant and uncertain about every one of the methods required when offering security tokens to the digital currency network.
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

Give me legit ICO in running right now. Upcoming or Pre sale Stage. Great team, have big partners or investment funds, also potential in the future.

there are several potential ICOs, one of which is EverLifeAI, let's look at the current crypto price, the price starts to show an increase, and this could be the beginning of bullrun, so joining the ICO is one of the best choices that can be made. and you can try it by joining EverLifeAI. EverLife.AI helps you create an immutable Avatar of yourself. Your Avatar can connect, collaborate and evolve with millions of other Avatars on the network while preserving your Legacy. Avatars do tasks based on the skills they acquire and earn in EVER tokens for the work they do. now, it is still private sale stage until September 30, you can use it because there are many bonuses. while Public sale will begin on October 16 to November 15. hunt don't let you be late. https://everlife.ai/
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

my friend it is very difficult) even with an experienced and good team come across scam projects
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

To get good ICO list you can check rating on websites like ICOdrops and ICObench.

Make sure you do your own research too before invest in any project.
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

I suggest you reduce your investment in the current ICO project, because even if you look at a perfect ICO project, it may be false, I think you choose to buy and sell more suitable!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gayu123

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

I think ternion bounty is the legit ICO of this year. They have good future in crypto currency
medconindi

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

Look at my signature, I think this is a good project
We need application currency to life
ELEMENTS_FUND

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

The 100% legit ICO project with huge potential is ELEMENTS (www.elements.cx). Pre Sale started on September 1st.

ELEMENTS offers easy access to high profile crypto hedge funds with outstanding historical performance. Though many of these funds are closed to small investors and require multi-million dollar minimums, ELEMENTS token holders will be able to invest as little as $75.

Return on investments in ICOs is at the lowest level in 2018, while crypto hedge funds still deliver impressive returns. For example, Pantera Bitcoin Fund’s lifetime return was over 10,000% as of the end of July 2018, net of fees and expenses.

Each ELEMENTS token will represent a stake in ELEMENTS capital and its value will be linked to the performance of underlying investments, best-in-class crypto hedge funds. Unlike typical ICO tokens, ELEMENTS tokens will have a real intrinsic value being secured by a USD capital invested in the most profitable crypto hedge funds worldwide

Typical ICO Token VS ELEMENTS Token:

1) RISK.
Typical ICO Token: High Idiosyncratic Risk as investment is made in a single ICO project with no track record.
ELEMENTS Token: The Risk is Diversifiable as investments are made in a variety of the best performing crypto hedge funds.

2) RETURN.
Typical ICO Token: The investment is speculative by nature as there is no certainty how ICO project will perform and what will the value of its token be.
ELEMENTS Token: ELEMENTS invests in crypto hedge funds that have excellent historical performance and many years of successful track record.

3) ACCESS TO PRIVATE DEALS.
Typical ICO Token: Regular investors do not have access to private deals like Telegram's ICO and cannot buy tokens with deepest possible discounts.
ELEMENTS Token: Crypto funds have access to private deals and can invest in the most promising blockchain projects that are not opened to public.

4) INVESTMENT STRATEGY.
Typical ICO Token: Buy & hold strategy can rarely provide superior returns during bull market and can incur substantial losses during bear market.
ELEMENTS Token: Crypto hedge fund that use active portfolio management approach can earn substantial returns in any market environment.

5) DUE DILIGENCE.
Typical ICO Token: It's extremely hard for a regular investor to evaluate all possible risks inherent to ICO project.
ELEMENTS Token: Crypto hedge funds perform rigorous due diligence and legal review when they invest in digital assets.

See more details at Bitcointalk [ANN] Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4962120.msg45040578#msg45040578

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Well, I see all shared the project where they are part of to make the project reach at all the places.

Now I would like to share the best project which I am part of it now. One is BQT which I am wearing as the signature in the forum. It seems having the marketplace growth in the market.

Next to that Profish.io
This is the project which I am managing now and they are the pre listed token who launched the bounty campaign. You may check in the bounty program on bounties section and join us with your support guys.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

To get good ICO list you can check rating on websites like ICOdrops and ICObench.

Make sure you do your own research too before invest in any project.
I also regularly monitor the ICO projects on these two websites because it is quite reputable and serious in its assessment. It is one of the most trusted sources of investment that ICO investors should pay attention to when participating in research and investing in ICO projects.

owenross46

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

This project has cooperation with pewdiepie? I feel good. There are celebrities the prestige will increase
Look at my signature, I think this is a good project
We need application currency to life
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

You can try visiting the https://icodrops.com/ page
there are various ico complete with ico and ico end start date, select what you want.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

I will provide references related to the ICO you need, hopefully useful:

1. Open Network Telegram

TON is a solution to common problems that exist in Cryptocurrency, the architecture is designed very simply like speed and scalability, an easy to use interface and wide user-base

2. Cointed Token

The company has a mission to turn all world currencies into crypto, the company is preparing a Crypto ATM network in several European countries
Man, you write that August 2018. Dont you read news?

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: