Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin In 2019?  (Read 465 times)
melina152 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

There are a common question every where .........

What is future of bitcoin? what is future of bitcoin?

I am following bitcoin since 2016 but till now i do not understand its nature.I have few questions to community.

Do you currently hold Bitcoin and are wondering what’s going to happen its price in the near future, what is the Bitcoin price prediction 2019? Or  whether it’s a good investment or not over the long term?

I have some confusion about bitcoin.

Whats your opinion?Hope i will get a correct solution from community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

I am following bitcoin since 2016 but till now i do not understand its nature.I have few questions to community.

Do you currently hold Bitcoin and are wondering what’s going to happen its price in the near future, what is the Bitcoin price prediction 2019? Or  whether it’s a good investment or not over the long term?

If you following 2016 to till know but you can't understand the Bitcoin potential. Last year
We will see the good result in Bitcoin and altcoin but this year lot of issues are affected in crypto market.
So next year some positive hype is possible on Bitcoin so long term investment is right decision in Bitcoin investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

I'm not wondering what's going to happen with the price because I simply don't care anymore. If the price is getting to a point where I think it's overbought I'll short it and that's pretty much my only "trading" action.

Great thing about the $6000-$7000 range is that you can stock up some coins within that range and start using it as money. If the price goes up your Bitcoins will buy you more goods, and in case the price comes back down to where you bought your coins at, you are still not losing out. Usage is the most important aspect. If you're here solely for the gains, you're wasting your time. You might just as well invest and go away for a couple of years.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

You really don't need to look at Bitcoin in the long term because you really don't know what the long term price will be for BTC. People even don't know what price will BTC have at the end of this year what more if the price prediction is for 2019 it would be a lot more inaccurate. If you want to profit from BTC you must see the current situation it is having and as of right now there is no confirmation that it is out of the bear market as it looks settled in at the 7,000$ price level.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

The year 2019 is a bit complicated. because 2018 has not yet risen to the expected level and the trend is uncertain right now. if the November range shows a rise, the year 2019 does not fall below the $ 9k level.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Nature of bitcoin? decentralized crypto, peer to peer payment.

Do you currently hold Bitcoin and are wondering what’s going to happen its price in the near future, what is the Bitcoin price prediction 2019?
Yes, I'm currently holding bitcoin and I've got big hopes for it on this year and for 2019 as well. I don't have prediction on 2019 and I want to make see to myself that each year will pass is going to be another amazing year for bitcoin.

whether it’s a good investment or not over the long term?
Today it has changed from being used as a payment system, people using it now as an investment because there's a potential.
It's a good long term investment, IMO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:51:57 AM

I'm not an expert on this issue, but I'm sure if the price of bitcoin next year can be better than this year. I hope there will be no bear market again and bitcoin prices can bounce back.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

I'm not an expert on this issue, but I'm sure if the price of bitcoin next year can be better than this year. I hope there will be no bear market again and bitcoin prices can bounce back.
You aren't an expert but you have very good predictions. I like that even though it depends on the market at the end of the year; I, you and people always expect next year's prices to be higher than in previous years.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

No one has the crystal ball to see what's the future is going to be.

Then you need to dig deeper. You have been in the market for 3 years? So spend another 3 years and try to understand it.

Do you currently hold Bitcoin and are wondering what’s going to happen its price in the near future, what is the Bitcoin price prediction 2019? Or  whether it’s a good investment or not over the long term?

Again, no one know's what's the future brings to us. Everyone is just making a guess. Is it good for long term hold? Why not. Everyone is hoping that at least we will see the end of bear season in 2019 so that we can see a good recovery. If that's why you want to hear then you need to swoop bitcoin today because it is cheap and hope that it will do x3 or x4 or even more in 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

Bitcoin has a bright future,but people's unrealistic expectations that the price will increase x3 times,x5 times or x10 times will ruin everything.Why don't they look at bitcoin as every other asset and expect a normal 20-30% profit,not 200% or 300% profit.The unrealistic expectations are what creates the biggest frustration amongst all the traders.I'm holding a small amount of btc and I will be waiting untill 2020.The current price doesn't matter for me. 

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

Future is definetelly bright. I have no doubts about that. this is just a cycle in the market. We will enter a new bull phase somewhere in 2020. to 2022. and i expect around 40k to 60k per bitcoin
sakrosak

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

You aren't an expert but you have very good predictions. I like that even though it depends on the market at the end of the year; I, you and people always expect next year's prices to be higher than in previous years.
there are only two possibilities that will occur. that is, the price of bitcoin is getting lower or the price of bitcoin is getting higher. it depends on the news received by bitcoin.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

You really don't need to look at Bitcoin in the long term because you really don't know what the long term price will be for BTC. People even don't know what price will BTC have at the end of this year what more if the price prediction is for 2019 it would be a lot more inaccurate. If you want to profit from BTC you must see the current situation it is having and as of right now there is no confirmation that it is out of the bear market as it looks settled in at the 7,000$ price level.
predicted to reach $ 64,000 (current exchange rate) by the end of 2019, however, many of the investors are actually worried because of high volatility in cryptocurrency. According to him, however, long-term investors need not be afraid of volatility at all. The main factor that supports sales is bitcoin mining, then the other is inter-investor transactions

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

there is no right answer or "correct solution" for what you are asking! there is only speculation and mostly guesses that people make.

all we know is that bitcoin is useful and also has a limited supply. for these two simple reasons you can be sure that people want to use it more and more of them will come, and with rising demand and limited supply price should shoot up.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

I think the future of bitcoin 2019 will also be brighter than in 2018, because the growth of bitcoin prices rises and falls every day is also stable, so I believe next year the price will also exceed the price of the year.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

I only have one hope. I hope that this year Bitcoin can land on the moon quickly, so my wallet can stop bleeding. As for next year, I am not interested!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

Most of us here (probably all of us here) do not know what bitcoin can be tomorrow let alone in 2019, all of these guesses are just that, a guess. There is absolutely no way to know what bitcoin will do or can do in 2019. We are not even sure what bitcoin can do at the rest of 2018 let alone try to estimate the price for 2019.

However, one thing is for sure that bitcoin will get bigger audience in the world because just 3 years ago when I talked with my friends about bitcoin they did not know what I was talking about and I had to explain to them. Now they know what it is and keep asking if I became rich... well I did not but hey at least they know bitcoin and what it is now, with more time, more people will learn.
NonSong

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

It is difficult to predict this. Electronic money market at present still depends very much on the news.
If there are good news, 10000 milestones is easy, especially problems with the SEC at the beginning of the year 2019
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Yeah, rather than some people trying to get to know what is more important such as what makes bitcoin what it is, the advantages it brings, and how it can have a huge impact in the future, they keep worrying about things they cannot know or change, which is the future. No one knows the future and we can only hope or assume the future is going to be better than now.

If we all could see the future right from the onset, I am sure some of us would have gone all in and even fiat will no longer exist. The mindset a lot of people brought into this space such as getting rich quick is what has made them make decisions that should not be made in the first place. Definitely the year 2019 will not remain same as 2018 but may replica the year 2017. Yes, a new ATH and that too above $100k in 2017 is very much possible by considering the upcoming halving by 2020.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

To answer your question, yes, bitcoin is a good investment. And no one knows what the future is for bitcoin because it is unpredictable. You think the price will pump, but then it surprises you and decreases. But I do believe that the price will grow at the end of this year. Bitcoin is for a long-investment. If you are a patient guy, then you only should invest in bitcoin. And by the way, you also should have invested bitcoin in 2016.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: