Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats goin on with Bitstamp right now?!  (Read 4840 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:28:06 AM

Don't be a bear in denial, earlier on there was a 2k bid wall being eaten now 3k wall. He genuinely wants to buy and no one to sell at this range now..
Might be our 10k noob sell whale, back in business.

Edit: Wall moved up to 584, he wants coins..

I am long....

but nervously long.

as soon as that 3K bid gets pulled, I am out.

EDIT: If he wants coins, he is not being very clever about it. What is someone who is not very clever doing in charge of a spare 3 million USD liquidity?

He wants the price to go higher, but why?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trcwhale

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:36:28 AM

Don't be a bear in denial, earlier on there was a 2k bid wall being eaten now 3k wall. He genuinely wants to buy and no one to sell at this range now..

I am long....

but nervously long.

EDIT: If he wants coins, he is not being very clever about it. What is someone who is not very clever doing in charge of a spare 3 million USD liquidity?

To sell later at higher price!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:37:44 AM

I am long....

but nervously long.

I think we are going higher.  This market has been completely and utterly oversold. Its been 6 straight down weeks. That is really insane. 6 down weeks in a row. And this week is just barely green. Barely. So far.

So if we don't bounce after Gox finally going away then that's pretty damn bearish.

I think we go to the 700's and then down to the 300 EMA in the next couple of months. Then this bear market will actually be over.
MatTheCat

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:42:49 AM

I am long....

but nervously long.

To sell later at higher price!

Might be a much higher price though.

All indicators are now pointing towards net long position, thanks to the whale pushing market up over resistance line. Bot traders are now going to be going net long, TA 101 subscribing human traders will now look at charts and decide net long.

Having been squeezed out my short position, I am now long.......but very nervous about being long.

Either this 3K whale is some retard who is going to end up paying way more for his 3K Bitcoin than he would otherwise need to (I don't beleive this) or he is some Chinese cyber-bandit, giggling behind his monitor as he pushes market higher and higher, safe in the knowledge that he is going to take a big dump (I am more inclined to believe this).

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:43:54 AM

Indeed, Im was in far too good company of bears today on BTCe, those buy walla appeared one after the other... I dont believe in fake walls....this is a critical point..... Im warming up to the prospect of 'to da moon!'

MatTheCat

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:50:11 AM

Indeed, Im was in far too good company of bears today on BTCe, those buy walla appeared one after the other... I dont believe in fake walls....this is a critical point..... Im warming up to the prospect of 'to da moon!'

I do believe in fake walls because I have seen them and been stung by them many times.

If this whale wants 3K Bitcoins at sub $600 prices, he is going the wrong way about it.......it is a manipulative bid....whether it is a benevolent or malevolent manipulation bid remains to be seen.

I just took a $500 USD hit on my short and am now long, chasing the momentum caused by 3K wall just like everyone else.

We well see how this transpires......keeping my eyes peeled on that mother fucker and his 3K stamp bid very closely.

chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:57:59 AM

I do believe in fake walls because I have seen them and been stung by them many times.

If this whale wants 3K Bitcoins at sub $600 prices, he is going the wrong way about it.......it is a manipulative bid....whether it is a benevolent or malevolent manipulation bid remains to be seen.

I just took a $500 USD hit on my short and am now long, chasing the momentum caused by 3K wall just like everyone else.

We well see how this transpires......keeping my eyes peeled on that mother fucker and his 3K stamp bid very closely.

it's a fact.... you cannot raise a buy wall of 3k coins without risking that another whale gobbles it up in one go. such a risk is counter intuitive considering 'fake' walls are a contrary indicator.

MatTheCat

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:07:33 AM

it's a fact.... you cannot raise a buy wall of 3k coins without risking that another whale gobbles it up in one go. such a risk is counter intuitive considering 'fake' walls are a contrary indicator.

Most likely, this is a Bitcoin mega-whale, using his spending power to give Bitcoin the push that it needs.

The PSAR on the 4hr chart, a major and widely used indicator of whether to place net short or net long positions, has been pushed over into long territory. The 3K BTC is now also sitting firmly in the way of any selling pressure that may push Bitcoin back down below the $580 support, and below the long term resistance line.

I never believed in lower lows than $400, I did think with the level of overall negativity still in the market that we would need to revisit lower lows than $535, but it looks like there are forces at work very much intent on making a 530-400-535 inverse head n shoulders bottom.

Keeping my eyes peeled on that motherfucking 3K bid wall until we are well over 600.

Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:20:29 AM

A fat bid wall keeps appearing, 590 @ 2750 BTC right now.

Someone with a lot of BTC seems to trying to create a push

merkin51

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:22:09 AM

This surely all comes tumbling down in dramatic fashion once this guy gives up... like Mat says, keep an eye on his wall, most likely time to sell off again.
Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:29:10 AM

I think we are going higher.  This market has been completely and utterly oversold. Its been 6 straight down weeks. That is really insane. 6 down weeks in a row. And this week is just barely green. Barely. So far.

Oh right because the 20+ straight weeks down was NOT insane :/. What goes up must come down at some point.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:32:41 AM

Finally I can hear the train coming....
MatTheCat

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:33:49 AM

He keeps pushing and pushing though, and he was at least twice as much powder in the keg.

As he brought his bid up to spot, the order book doubled before he pulled his lower bid.

As more and more TA indicators signal long, more and more bot traders will kick into net long mode, and this thing could really blow up northwards.

Yes, it is manipulation, but arguably the whole of Bitcoin's meteoric price rise was manipulation. Hasn't stopped people paying treble and quadruple figures for vaporous lines of algorithmic code though, has it? Myself included.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:40:36 AM

The entire rise from $0.05 to $1250 was manipulation.
chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

Finally I can hear the train coming....

Im gonna leave this town.... gonna be a voodoo child... gonna be a magic boy

come back and buy this town, yeah, and put it all in my shoe...... thats what Im gonna do.

and if you make love to me one more time girl, I might give a piece - to you!

I hear my train a comin!

good time baby good time baby!

OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:47:16 AM

Keeping my eyes peeled on that motherfucking 3K bid wall until we are well over 600.

Aaand it's gone...

Onkel Paul

oops seems like he only adjusted it...

darklight

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:59:20 AM

Decent sized sell wall ahead of it now, going to get interesting

Edit - he ate the sell wall!
MatTheCat

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:00:03 AM

Aaand it's gone...

Onkel Paul

oops seems like he only adjusted it...

He keeps moving it up to spot, and absorbing selling pressure, but more critically, triggering panic buying to jump in before him.........from his strategy, I think this is a ramp other than a pump n dump.

If this holds that will be a clear inverse head n shoulders at 530-400-530.

BTC could really take off from here.

merkin51

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:01:09 AM

What's the easiest way to keep an eye on his wall? Just have to keep refreshing the stamp order book page?
chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:01:42 AM

panic buying.... you could call it that. but what a bloody good price to panic buy at!

aaaannndd there goes 600 at stamp........

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: