Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be analyzed as a kind of stock  (Read 900 times)
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

It can also be a stock, as you continue to explore crypto currency we have a real bitcoin thing which is called as cascascius coin (correct me if i am wrong)  the value is keeping and getting stronger as days goes by,  check inthe auction section there are many money players looking for that one of a kind coin.  

Bit poul

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Analysts have done more research on bitcoin than stocks of companies. It is way much profitable than stocks offered in the market. the core drawback you can say about bitcoin is that users have to totally rely on technology and a group of people with huge bitcoins can control the prices.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

- Remember that Bitcoin has no correlation with any kind of commodity in technical analysis such as stocks, bonds, crude oil. Large banks and investment funds in the world have their own research team on the analysis of the currency.
- When you own a stock, you are holding a corporation in the flesh, when you own a bitcoin or other electronic currency, you have to accept a complete dependence on technology and algorithms. You can not complain about anyone because nobody is the owner, nobody is responsible for the goods you are holding.
- If the price of securities is impacted by macroeconomic, micro, market, brand, ... Bitcoin prices are easily shocked by a group of people who own large coin and terrible traditional.

isn't it clear from the past that the fluctuations in bitcoin are indeed true, some people are not thinking about how to do financial management in this crypto, because especially in this case there are differences between stocks and crypto

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Stock and Bitcoin are different is many ways. But some similarities have grown between these two because of the way people are trying to take advantage of BTC. Stock is about owning company but BTC is an asset.
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

Bitcoin and stocks are totally different things. I don't think there are any reason to compare them. By the way bitcoin is decentralized but still i think it can be manipulated by people who has a big amount of bitcoin.
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

Yes. This is really happens in crypto market, if I own a coin of any digital currency so I am the only owner of that currency no one to blame I have to have faith on the situation and fate.  The analysis of crypto market have consistency  with other generel world market  so it it bit hard to understand but many many experts are working on the numbers to get us the data.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

Bitcoin is experiencing the environment of a stock market because of the price index and the way people are using Bitcoin to make profit. But there is always difference stock and Bitcoin in their nature.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

The way many people have been treating Bitcoin is seemed like stock but it is actually not. This is a virtual currency which is totally dependent on the technology and algorithm. But stock is a share of ownership in paper based form.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

Yeah it is true. That's why many people are thinking that bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies are more profitable than stocks. For this reason many people are moving into this cryptoworld.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

I think bitcoin and stock has different concepts. They have their own uniqueness, benefits and drawbacks. But as a crypto lover i think that bitcoin is far better than stocks and i hope it will have better future.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

I will say bitcoin is an asset rather calling it as a stock. When you hold bitcoin you become the owner of it, there is no share or percentage issues. So it becomes completely your property which we mean as an asset.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

Yeah it’s right. I agree with this. They are pretty much similar and that’s why many traders from stock are joining here as there is much more profit than stock and the strategy of analyzing is also similar.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

- Remember that Bitcoin has no correlation with any kind of commodity in technical analysis such as stocks, bonds, crude oil. Large banks and investment funds in the world have their own research team on the analysis of the currency.
- When you own a stock, you are holding a corporation in the flesh, when you own a bitcoin or other electronic currency, you have to accept a complete dependence on technology and algorithms. You can not complain about anyone because nobody is the owner, nobody is responsible for the goods you are holding.
- If the price of securities is impacted by macroeconomic, micro, market, brand, ... Bitcoin prices are easily shocked by a group of people who own large coin and terrible traditional.

You can analyze bitcoin as a kind of stock, or other altcoins as well, but the price of stocks is i think far stable than the price of cryptocurrency.
The bitcoin ETF news was believed as a reason for the falling of altcoin price, while bitcoin price still stable around $6900 - $7000++.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Investment history is very long, people used to invest in gold and then investment in stocks and investments of this kind continued and with this investment in stocks, there is also investment in banks and then future investments, crypto investments and investments are far more useful than all other types of investments so that they cannot be compared with investment stocks.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

I think that this is all and goes to the recognition of bitcoin as a valuable asset, which is not oil and not stock, but something in between. A digital asset that has its price, value and significance. I believe that very soon many will switch to such a formulation of bitcoin. But it's definitely not a currency
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:03:40 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency like other currencies. The similarity between bitcoin and stock is that both are tradable. But the most difference is that bitcoin has no authority to restrict you or manipulate the market. On the other hand, the stock market has an authority that can monitor and obviously sometimes restrict and manipulate the market.
HanaBin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

It's not easy to analyze it but many experts make it unique by analyzing a number of factors. It can also be a stock, as you continue to explore electronic money, we have a real bitcoin called cascascius (true to me if I'm wrong) values are holding and increasingly stronger, Check out the auction section where a lot of money players look for one of these types of coins. That's way more profitable than stocks offered in the market.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Yes it is true. Bitcoin relies to its technology, it means no one knows who are behind them when something wrong happened. Bitcoin is a decentralized money or asset remember? No investment can be compared with this investment. Because the goal of this investment is for you to have a better life sooner or later. It is more like a precious jewelry that as the time goes by, its price goes up and up. But nothing's sure here in the cryptocurrency world, if you want to get a good profit, you must believe.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

I think that btc could still be just like a stock market where there is an up and down trends. Most probably, the only difference is that stock markets are into fiat currency while btc and other alts were all digital currency. Another comparison between btc against the stock market is that btc market has been very volatile and the changes is drastic and fast moving. BTC should be invested for long term where there is a great potential return of investment in the future.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

Actually it really runs just like  stock exchange. Cryptocurrency is the virtual version of stoch exchange of every country. Just like it, it follows rules and regulations. Crypto depends on how the users do the trading just like stock the price really depends on how they sell it. Maybe the price value very different but still it is thee same on other ways.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: