Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How old are you & how much money are you trying to make?  (Read 1529 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

o curious to know how much people are trying to make or expecting in crypto.

How realistic and achievable are your target's?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

So it turned out in crypto-currencies that anonymity is at the highest level and in general it seems to me that it is very dangerous to say something about myself, even if you have something very serious and have big money, it adds danger to you.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

Humans are greedy by nature. There is no limit as to what amount of money they want. We all want endless amount of money. Whenever we earn some profits, we desire to earn more. So it is quite difficult to become satisfied. I personally invest in cryptocurrency market for earning additional income with which I can fulfill my dreams and wishes which are not possible with my regular monthly income.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

I’m 17th years old and I’m trader. In addition to trading I also participating in bounty programs. In my years I earn more than my parents and all my friends. Crypto currency  - is perfectly
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Well, it is difficult for one to give information about age and how much money to make. One thing you should know is that human needs are insatiable,that means that one has to work hard and make more money that will take care of many things.
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

I'm still in my 20s,I just hope that I can find additional money through crypto and the market becomes more stable so that it can be more accepted by the public and the government
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

I am 27 year old right now. I have only one child. I want to make millions of money. Billions as well. I want to secure my families future specially my son future.. I want to raise him in a stable life..
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

I am 27 year old right now. I have only one child. I want to make millions of money. Billions as well. I want to secure my families future specially my son future.. I want to raise him in a stable life..

You have very ambitious plans)) I really hope you will be able to fulfill you dreams, but it's going to be very challenging.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Well im 32 years old and personally im looking to make atleast $1000 per month from crypto market as an extra or side income but past months have been tough due to bearish market i hope it will change nicely from next month.

Janadara123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

I am still very young and have lots of Targets in crypto industry. I believe in this technology and a bull run should come and it is a matter of time. my Final aim is earning pure profits $120,000 from crypto
wojiu732

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

I am 48 this year, I hope to earn future pension money from the encryption market.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

I'm 26 and I want to turn my ten thousand dollars to ten million dollars.
But my 10 thousand has just reached 15 while it once was valued over 50 but I'm not going to sell them cheap, hold and buy more until I reach the target of ten million dollars.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

I am about 40 years old. By now I had to become rich, but the exact time and the right condition did not get all at the right time. I consider your question to be very accurate. Because I had made this goal by myself in the time of crypto that, in the year of joining crypto, earning coins worth 10 lakh  rupees. If so, the possibilities are limitless. You can earn more than you expected. Good luck

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

I’m 17th years old and I’m trader. In addition to trading I also participating in bounty programs. In my years I earn more than my parents and all my friends. Crypto currency  - is perfectly
That is great, seems like the old generation had a tough time, being stuck on traditional methods of making money, the youth has a really good opportunity currently.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

I am a young entrepreneur and an investor at the age of 21. I have very serious investments and projects both in the virtual world and in the real world. It is not a lie if I say that the share of the crypto sector in these investments is quite large and that my life has taken a different side. I first met with Bitcoin in 2014, and after that period my financial situation went through a significant positive direction. I am getting income from campaigns here, and I continue to grow my existing investment every day. My goal is to build a very large villa house for the moment and then to establish my own company. Although I have big goals, I can tell that I have this capital thanks to cryptocurrency. What I get from here is a glass of water in the sea, but I think it is necessary to mention that I can freeze my leisure time in the easiest and fastest way. For that reason, do not underestimate your business, investment or financial situation that you have never done if you make a recommendation from your friends. It is always necessary to work for the better, the money that comes ready will go away. That's why there's no stopping until you're a billionaire!
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

I never thought of being able to reach a price that was too high, but if I got a profit then I would sell it and buy other assets. do not wait too long and greedy for a profit.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

So it turned out in crypto-currencies that anonymity is at the highest level and in general it seems to me that it is very dangerous to say something about myself, even if you have something very serious and have big money, it adds danger to you.
Telling your age wont really be that risky either you would tell the truth or not it doesnt really make any effect at all unless if you do tell your name, address and other informations then it would really be that dangerous.
Saying your exact age would be nothing and the fact this is somehow kind of survey for those people who do engage on crypto.I will say 25-30 would be most likely on these phase but there are still youngsters who do able to know crypto on earlier phase or even up to now. Making money would be an another story because each one of us do have their own corresponding ways and goals.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Anyway, the amount am trying to make or achieve is undesirous at all. But I planned to be rich contented with my holdings and help all around me with my community, the nation and even Globally if I'm destined. Hence, I can only try as much as possible to acquire the cryptos I can within my capacity at any point in time.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Maybe very many people hope in crypto because many people believe cryptocurrency is the future and change the world, I also hope that cryptocurrency can continue to grow year by year for the better and I believe cryptocurrency as the best digital investment
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

I think everybody is having great expectation in the cryptocurrency community,the future of cryptocurrency is bright for the global community, many people are making real income in this great community. Many of our targets are quite achievable. Thanks

HOMT