Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How old are you & how much money are you trying to make?  (Read 1529 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

o curious to know how much people are trying to make or expecting in crypto.

How realistic and achievable are your target's?

I am 26 and trying hard to get money from the crypto currencies so that I can invest them back into the business that I am currently setting up. It's a start up based on the medicinal field and need pretty good amount of money to get started. I am pretty sure I have earned nearly 25% of amount by now and hopefully I will reach ky goal soon. I am trying all the ways possible to make things happen fast and crypto is best shot for that
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

I really want to make good fortune from crypto, that is why I'm always looking for new ways to make money in crypto. I believe Crypto will just be the right way for me to go.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

I'm 21 year old, I want make millions of dollars from my work. I work hard for this. But bear market crash my all funds...
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

now I'm 27 years old, I want to make $ 15,000 from crypto, I think this is a real target for me, I have predicted and summed up the money that I can match my investment, hopefully my predictions are not wrong, I want to hope get more money but that is a difficult thing.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Am 28 years of age and so far so good, I must say I am impressed what this technology and however, am hoping to get at least 200k dollars for some future investments into other investments as well. This is my humble target
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

I am 25 years old, if you asking how much money I'm trying to make I want to make as much as I can to make my life and my family life better...
I know the current situation of the crypto world isn't good, but I still believe the crypto can make chance to everyone to earn money as much as their can...
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
Merited by Cryptodiscuss (1)

LOL, I must be the oldest one in here, except for my Husband of course. I am a 52-year-old lady and now I day trade as well as do bounties. I went from 0 to a very high figure, didn't cash out in the bull run, portfolio went down 99% so now I day trade it has stabilized. I earn a living at the moment and am trying to grow a bag big enough that one day I don't have to work full time anymore and can travel part-time to see different countries and experience different cultures and help my family of course. Right now am trying hard to also reach certain targets of coin accumulation like PUNDI X so when next bull run comes, I can at least cash out some this time. I am the crypto bag lady .  Grin I have been hacked, scammed, last scam was Bidium ICO, mistreated in crypto, but I believe in the tech and what it can do, so am not giving up now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Im 33 year old, and aiming for 1 mil$ My portfolio is diversified with various coins with alive teams and projects, and I dont think its too ambitious, just need 1 good homerun!

qiwoman2 - RESPECT!
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

I am 28 years old, I have been working hard, my goal is to earn 200,000 dollars in 2 years, but the current market makes me feel frustrated!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2146

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

LOL, I must be the oldest one in here, except for my Husband of course. I am a 52-year-old lady and now I day trade as well as do bounties.<...>

Maam, if that's true then I have so much respect for you!
My mother just a little bit older than you but she couldn't even write an e-mail. Grin

Pardon me, I'm just a 9 years old boy, Call of Duty player (on Xbox), and trying to make some money for my dream business. Not much, I'm happy with $25k.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

I'll do jobs in cryptocurrency as much as I do. It is not how much do I need, but how to live in the future. I'm a futuristic person and wants to live a healthy life in the future with no worries. Saving up and investing is a good way to a bright future.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

To ask about the age of a person, as well as the amount of which he operates, trying to achieve this goal, I think it is not very ethical and reasonable. Much more interesting is another question: has crypto helped you personally in achieving your goals?
dadatosin01

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

I dont need to tell you my age. Age is not a barrier to the millions crypto can offer me. I will like to make millions as long as the crypto world continue to live. you know what am saying, i will be here till crypto die or my last breath.
fancrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

I am 31 years old and I want to earn 200,000 dollars by 2020. I think this is real, considering that soon bitcoin will cost 50k dollars
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

To me 23, range, but with such a market I do not risk any more. I take part in the bounty. and I want to earn my living and think I will succeed

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

I am 37 years old and i don't have any target to earn money because at present in crypto i m just work as a part time. I hear it is a good platform to earn more money, so i decided to join bounties to earn good income. When i m success in bounties and earn good profit, so i convert my part time work to full time work.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

I am 31 years old and I want to earn 200,000 dollars by 2020. I think this is real, considering that soon bitcoin will cost 50k dollars

Omg that optimism! If some shiller sad that btc will be 1b$ till 2020 you would probably believe without trying to understand anything!
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

o curious to know how much people are trying to make or expecting in crypto.

How realistic and achievable are your target's?
my main goal is to help my family to finish our payments in our house, I dont know how much I have to make before it becomes fully paid but as long as they need me, I will help them to with their expenses.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

I am 28 years old and I have been here for a year, but has not yet reached the desired. But I persevere in my goal, no matter what. I believe in cryptocurrency and the fact that working here you can fulfill your needs
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

Why created this topic I do not understand. Why would I tell outsiders how much money I have and how much I want to earn. I learned one thing-there is plenty of money and if you want you can multiply them well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: