Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How old are you & how much money are you trying to make?  (Read 1529 times)
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

I am 20+  Cheesy and I am in crypto to make millions. Is it possible to make less when u have brain?  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Grin what a very funny question, no limit to desires in human lifes as we all always want more ,as for me im chasing what others might call the impossible ,ive stop looking down on myself since when a friend invested 300$ in stratis and cash out 44k usd ,the lesson i learnt is in this life anything is possible ,you can do the impossible just with a leap of faith,might be in days,weeks,or years ,when you believe in yourself miracles are bound to happen.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

we all dont know how much actually we need money before we're going to retire of this kind of job. because as long as we can create a profit for doing this simple task, and talk every people here. i would say im gaining a lot but not money. its happiness.
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

o curious to know how much people are trying to make or expecting in crypto.

How realistic and achievable are your target's?

Now I'm 20 and I make a bounty. It seems to me that now it is the most affordable way and most likely in the near future I will not find anything like it. It also fits me at the time. In addition, you can earn from $ 1000 for a successful company

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

I am 28 years old and I am unemployed as of the moment. Crypto is helping me to pay for my bills by means of bounty earnings. Even though its just once in every quarter, at least I have something to lean on to when things go out of hand. While I am in search of a regular work, I am doing bounty to be productive. I don't have a plan on going full time because bounties are too risky. If bounty was successful and I worked for it for a month, I will get around $100-$300 because I sell it immediately.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I will clock 30 in December this year, when it comes to the money I want to make in Cryptocurrency, a million dollar will be ok for me for a start.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Bounty is the best way to earn money that can be combined with both work and study. Therefore, while I am studying at the University and I am 18 years old, I quite successfully participate in large bounty companies and everything suits me
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

I don’t think this is the right information, but in general I’ll say this: I’m 30 I want to earn at least 1 million, this is just the beginning, then I will invest this money in projects. This is the goal and it will definitely be achieved.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

I am 35 years old, I have stopped working and focused on my family. To support my family I work as a housewife and as a bounty hunter. Hopefully as a bounty hunter I can get 500 $ / month.

The new job that I run as a bounty hunter can achieve results that match expectations.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

I am 20 years old student and I am trying to do as much as possible to be one day a millionaire. With cryptocurrencies it is much easier Smiley.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

I's 34yo, up until now i've already able to own something that i hardly achieve through conventional work, but from the bounty program that i joined in, i could collect some money to get what i hardly achieve previously.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Actually ni need to ask the age is doesn't matter how young to make money
interest to make money even if the old man not lose their hope to earn much more money
People aren't not satisfied making money until have an opportunity earn
Money is powerfull money is life thats all

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

Honestly, I want the usual wealth, or at least the fact that one could allow optimal needs while not working, but doing pure cryptocurrency!
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

I like this question. I am a 29 years old and i try to make 100 000 USD equial profit. But if it will be more - that is not so bad. I believe that it is possible with right choice of ico and with positive cryptocurrency market moves.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

I am sure there are a lot of people here who are still easy, but they are all experts in the field of Cryptocurrency, ranging from trading, investing and others. I have not known Cryptocurrency for 1 year, and now I am 35 years old. I don't think I'm late with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, even though Bitcoin is almost 10 years old. My target is, at the age of 40, I can become a successful person from Cryptocurrency and I want to retire from my job. I want to spend my old time later by worshiping God my religion.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

I am in my early 20's and my target is so unimaginable and this is it.Its is a natural thing the humans are insatiable according to the economist no matter how hard you try we still can not be satisfied and with that i have no certain amount i want to make but i want to be prosperous
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I am 26 and I have been crypto for a year now. I want to earn a thousand dollars. Maybe I’ll even make my first million here. Cryptocurrency is cool.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

Cryptocurrency does not have a fixed ROI. Although, you can have a projection of the percentage you might want to make based on satoshi or gwei value, but not in dollars, because you might have a particular unit of satoshi and yet might nit be equivalent to the dollar value you expected.
Whenever i invest, i just have the believe i might get between 10-50% of my investment.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

I am 32 years old and I want to have a good stable income, while I only for six months that I do cryptocurrency I earned $ 400, but I'm sure that this is just the beginning.

I feel that age is not a problem in Crypto, what is needed is our effort to achieve something better for us. so in this world we also need an effort in our future.

It may be a problem.
With age, people become more conservative. It becomes more difficult for them to perceive the new and the fear of risks increases significantly.
I do not think at this economic age no one really tries to be really rich. Everyone here who says unrealistic amounts are just trying to make a living if you ask me.

I am in this for the long term and my only wish is to have enough money to not worry about the next months bills, I am not looking for riches, I am just unemployed and trying to make money myself and honestly the only thing I care about in bitcoin and crypto in general is to get enough money to not worry about bills anymore. It is getting really stressful to think about what will happen next month when bills come up.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

if you want to try, find out how many people try to make or hope about crypto, so I think this is very difficult. because not only one person uses crypto, but so many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: