Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did the money go?  (Read 291 times)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Money is coming out of Crypto, I'm not sure but concurrently down the price is proof. I always wondered the question:
Where does the money come from Crypto?
Where did the money from Crypto go?
Think of the simplest way money will move from one market to another market. For example, when they were profitable from the crypto, they sold everything and moved it to the stock. But in 2018 the stock market and the crypto have fallen sharply and I also wonder where the money has gone where all the blood red market

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

I don't think this should be much of your concern as everyone is entitled to use his money for whatever investment he desires, People sell their coins to invest into other areas of life and for other personal needs

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

The money come from the investors for sure. Right now the marketcap decrease, I guess the investors cashed out and converted crypto to fiat.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

market cap isn't equal to money though, if $500 billion 'leaves' the market then that may only be $20 billion or less.
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Its simple, money come from people and the same people take it out when they think its the right time to do it. Sometimes big whales take the money out to reduce the price of all the coins and when the price is really low they buy back to get extra profits, the money that lost the new people here went to the old holders that pay much less and get that profits.

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

I think it's a simple question. People just take money to buy a car, an apartment, or just to live.
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

part of the money is sent to the real world (sell crypto and withdraw money), and some of the money goes to ico.
think so
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

I think most of the money in crypto is currently still in crypto, the perpetrators of coin fraud and those who sell a lot of scam coins on a large scale are people who bring money out of the crypto so that crypto prices go down. But, don't worry. Many people believe that everything will return to stability.
erox

Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

I think people have just spent this money on their own needs or are just waiting for a good price to buy. No further.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Money is coming out of Crypto, I'm not sure but concurrently down the price is proof. I always wondered the question:

It goes into or become the real property.
So there's also a platform which we can trade FIAT-Cryptocurrency, and some people also do deposits in there, which means those platforms provide us these FIAT.

In other way, if the market condition goes like this, i don't know how they take the profit from it, we sell our crypto, we withdraw it to our bank, and they saved our FIAT in a digital form, and that thing i still confuse about it

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Hello mate. Well people are withdrawing their assets in exchange to fiat because of negative news they read about cryptocurrency. You might as well know some news lately about crypto, right?. Hacking there, hacking here. Scam here, scam there. As an investor would you invest you money with uncertainty? Absolutely not.. we as crypto enthusiast must let the people know how crypto currency could change the online commerse in the future. So that they would invest in crypto. Cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

I am watching for capitalization of the market and see that it falls, money goes somewhere, one billion in every few day, whats going on?
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

This question is like where does USD go where does USD come from. now most crypto projects use the money to develop a working product which are sometimes visible to users. for instance, if Apple was to be a crypto project, its money comes from its products and goes to workers and Founders, etc.
treatWy

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

There are different business man, different team, different developers. Money comes from different hands and will go to different places where it is belong in order to circulate whatever is necessary.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

NO way of telling where the money went. Some simple decided to cash out, happy with their gains, others who have lost a significant amount take what they can to get at least something back.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

No one can answer your question with certainty. Crypto is like trading in the real world. We take the example of apples, the more people want to buy and bid for apples, the price of apples will be high. But if the demand or supply of apples is small, then the price of apples will be cheap. That is also crypto.
Apparently, money is going back into fiat or other investments if it is leaving crypto or what else would it have been? This is a market that is obvious some are just bound to keep chasing out the weak hands from the market for their own gains and some will keep falling for that trap as time goes on.

Bankers have always been doing this right from time to increase their stash, and I believe this is a very small market to easily achieve all they need to so as to be able to gain enough position in the long run and only those who understand that this market is here to stay will know the money is still going to come back.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

The cryptocurrency is a constant exchange of money regularly.
All of them have scope there and continue to spin like wheels in the auction of rare items.

After leaving the Exchange, the unag used to be FIAT and used to buy human food.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

Our money changes hands to others when we trade on the exchange, our money does not disappear.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: