Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for miners with good hashing power! (lifetime fee at 0%)  (Read 395 times)
Sw|ft (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:14:53 AM

Hello guys, in the last time ive been setting up different pools of many coin types.
Lately ive been studying a scrypt coin called Aurora as many of you probably already know this coin and im not really going to explain more about it.

Most coins at the moment has gone down the past days while aurora is jumping a bit up because of the hype thats coming, so i decided to make a pool for it.
I am interested in some people with decent hashrate, but everone is welcome ofcourse.
Its hard to find an Aurora block because they are worth more than most other coin blocks.
I will reward anyone willing to join me to try get some blocks with a 0% lifetime fee with a clean server with no hidden crap,
no scamming or sleezy hidden methods like so many others oh yeah we've all seen it and thats the sole reason we created our own. So that we may avoid these problems.

Clean and fair with blockbonus set to 1% to blockfinder.

If you think this sounds tempting contact me at

Have a great day!
-Best regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: