Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Use Bitcoin's ATM?  (Read 417 times)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

in my country there is no bitcoin atm because bitcoin is strictly banned in my country so maybe in the future there will be enough time to set up a bitcoin atm so I can only buy bitcoin through the bitcoin market and sell it.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

Not all the countries have bitcoin’s ATM there are several selected countries because some of government are not accept bitcoin and the countries have bitcoin ATM used by scanning QR code.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

I think basically, the use or importance of bitcoin ATM is just to exchange one's fiat to bitcoin whenever needed and most time, bitcoin to fiat. And I think this is what's going to be the much use of the ATM.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

Each passing day, Bitcoin ATMs are established in different countries. More precisely, ATM for crypto money. How can we use it? We can only buy / sell BTC or Altcoin with Fiat? Or any of these has features interesting?

You can only buying bitcoin in bitcoin atm, that is on my country though, i guess it is the same for other countries.
Just deposit some fiat money on atm, and provide the address to receive bitcoin as much as your deposited money (depends on the rate of bitcoin).
If you want to sell back your btc, just use exchange which provide your local currency pair.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Each passing day, Bitcoin ATMs are established in different countries. More precisely, ATM for crypto money. How can we use it? We can only buy / sell BTC or Altcoin with Fiat? Or any of these has features interesting?
Of course, the main functions will be buying and selling bitcoins (or other cryptocurrencies). It is also possible to add some services or products for which you can pay using cryptocurrency.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

Yes, in my country as well. I can only buy  bitcoin at an ATM but I can't sell it. While this feature is not available. At the same time, here bitcoin is not officially recognized and legalized.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

I do not think that ATMs are needed for cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can be easily bought with a credit card and withdraw money to the same card then withdraw money at a regular ATM.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

bitcoin atm is a good move right now to make bitcoin more popular, and i think we can do anything in the bitcoin ATM, like the withdraw money into ATM (selling bitcoin)or deposit money ( buying bitcoin)

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Actually, I do not know how to use bitcoin ATM machine and until now I still hoping that I can also use bitcoin ATM machine. I want to have experience with that ATM machine and I want to know on how can I withdraw my bitcoin in to fiat. I hope this kind of ATM machine will spread in all countries.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

in my country there is no bitcoin atm because bitcoin is strictly banned in my country so maybe in the future there will be enough time to set up a bitcoin atm so I can only buy bitcoin through the bitcoin market and sell it.

in my country there is not yet but I think next year my country has used a bank with bitcoin and that is so that we make it easier to access finance and others in the presence of bitcoin
solopay669

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:19:51 PM

I think that such ATMs, we need to conduct exchange, and so far no more! This is firstly very convenient, and secondly, it is a progress for such a currency.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:40:45 PM

Crypto atm is similar to any bank atm the only difference is btc atm will have a QR code where we can fund and receive money
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:22:22 PM

I think it depends on the country you belong and how they accept crypto or bitcoin currency.  Because the only things we can use bitcoin is for trading that's for sure. But here in my country I can used bitcoin for sending money, paying for my bills, and for my savings  too. 
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:30:29 PM

This feature has step by step instructions Smiley
https://coinsutra.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-atm/
Needed,but Bitcoin will use for buy/sell form ATM it depends your country and government.if their will be added instructions ATM card then we can use it.even I know many countries people have been use Bitcoin for their bills paying,shopping,sports.so Bitcoin use facilities will do knock every Country,I hope so.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:35:42 PM

To use Bitcoin ATMs, you can see the tutorials on Bitcoin forums because most of them have tutorials for you to use. Also, you can watch videos on Youtube because many people have videotaped how to use ATMs to load or sell Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: