Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did South Park do a Bitcoin parody episode recently? Looks like it!  (Read 2500 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:59:31 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZl0EXrm6A
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:50:19 AM

um, am I missing something here?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:03:39 AM

um, am I missing something here?
Yes read his other thread about N*****s.

Just did! So sad!
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:09:27 AM

The seeming non sequitur hate is strong here...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

If you travel to Florida you might want to heed the speed limits because my N*****R sister  who happens to be a Miami Dade Deputy might pull your Racist ass over and give you a ticket Smiley
Lol, can you imagine him getting lost in little Haiti? LOL, he would end up on the first 48!
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:31:46 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

If you travel to Florida you might want to heed the speed limits because my N*****R sister  who happens to be a Miami Dade Deputy might pull your Racist ass over and give you a ticket Smiley
Lol, can you imagine him getting lost in little Haiti? LOL, he would end up on the first 48!
LMAO!    I think Phinnaeus Gage is a Keyboard toughguy/racist  he wouldn't Dare spot this shit anywhere but in the safety of his home.     I can't Imagine being 53 years old and being this IGNORANT in life.

This scenario seems to be realistic. Phinnaeus Gage  is just a riffraff. No other words

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:38:31 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

If you travel to Florida you might want to heed the speed limits because my N*****R sister  who happens to be a Miami Dade Deputy might pull your Racist ass over and give you a ticket Smiley
LMAO!    I think Phinnaeus Gage is a Keyboard toughguy/racist  he wouldn't Dare spot this shit anywhere but in the safety of his home.     I can't Imagine being 53 years old and being this IGNORANT in life.

wait, so he's racist because he posted an episode of South Park that is public on youtube? o.O

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:42:54 AM

lol classic, they can't attack him like they can other people so they resort to circle jerking each other and hijacking his threads because nobody will pay attention to them.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:09:41 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

wait, so he's racist because he posted an episode of South Park that is public on youtube? o.O
I don't understand it either..! there is surely something i'm missing..! don't know what have to go through other posts by OP i guess..!

Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:11:17 AM

as always. excellent south park.  I have not watched them for a long time...

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:26:56 AM

They should do an Episode on Racists.  After all Don't we all hate N*****s?
They have, google the episode Niggerguy. Learn your south park before making an ass of yourself Smiley

wouldn't that be funny? You Racist son of a bitch?  

wouldn't it be funny to make a video saying everyone hates N*****s You lousy Racist piece of garbage?

And to Imagine you are the leader of this group : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.20

what a shameful piece of garbage you are!
Sad sad kids and that goes for the rest of you posting about that nigger thread. Stay on topic instead of spitting on someone with an opinion that differs from yours, go hating in the other thread to get your QQ out.!

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:31:29 AM

They have, google the episode Niggerguy. Learn your south park before making an ass of yourself Smiley

wouldn't it be funny to make a video saying everyone hates N*****s You lousy Racist piece of garbage?

And to Imagine you are the leader of this group : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.20

Sad sad kids and that goes for the rest of you posting about that nigger thread. Stay on topic instead of spitting on someone with an opinion that differs from yours, go hating in the other thread to get your QQ out.!
It's called sarcasm.
Aye right, play the sarcasm card if you want to lol.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:56:57 AM

It's called sarcasm.
Aye right, play the sarcasm card if you want to lol.
I'll play the sarcasm card since you took the stupid card.
Ouch that one hurt, nice comeback bro. Would you mind to elarborate on how I did anything stupid? Even if you actually were sarcastic it's kinda hard to understand on the internet you know..

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:23:31 PM

sickhouse

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:35:18 PM

You can continue to play on the racist threads if you would like to. I'm done with them.
Remember that I was quoting you - not the other way around. I am sick of the posts regarding it, you should have realized that if you look at my first post in this thread....

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:09:02 PM

lol classic, they can't attack him like they can other people so they resort to circle jerking each other and hijacking his threads because nobody will pay attention to them.

Fuck off bigot!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:09:55 PM

lol, this is the case!
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:10:57 PM

Fuck off bigot!

No u m0r0n Grin
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

Fuck off bigot!

No u m0r0n Grin

Its ok, act as you wish bigot racist P.O.S. loner.

Anyone who read the threads knows whats up.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:17:42 PM

Fuck off bigot!

No u m0r0n Grin

Its ok, act as you wish bigot racist P.O.S. loner.

Anyone who read the threads knows whats up.

Honestly, I'm very honoured that I'm hated by people like you, but I think attacking people in unrelated and off topic threads based on somebody using a word is a pretty low move and just shows you're as bad if not worse than the people you claim to hate, it also shows you're a simple minded prick who takes life far too seriously for your own good.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: