Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P Finance Fantasy?  (Read 557 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:28:32 AM

So we are supposed to blindly believe in this even to be a college student and focus on a possibly nonexistent career.  No linkedin, anything at all really yet to corroborate a story of going into the world of work with a MBA focused on Bitcoin/ P2P/ Cryptos.  I am a finance undergrad who was jaded with the current finance world, so I went into teaching disadvantaged youth until a rude awakening in legal and personal matters made me realize that bitcoin and p2p finance in general is a real chance at a non sociopathic world which we could all use.  That inspired me to become a MBA candidate regardless of the costs I may incur despite even my circumstances of having 3 small children and being in a working mom and dad household, as well as a full-time student at least for me. I figured I worked and paid my whole way through a undergrad so why not now use the loans I didn't before, to help give me the cushion financially to even begin to attempt this journey.  My previous posts include all my personal information and would happily accept any internship/contracted assistance with a p2p finance oriented themes to provide additional help in financially dealing with the costs in my education.  So anyway tell me am I crazy do I need to be helped before all the countless possibilities in this field are developed by me or others who are risking a real possible hell financially taking a creative gamble in a bitcoin inspired vision for the world?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: