Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The True Value of Auroracoin  (Read 21087 times)
French_Coin_Corporation

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:41:42 AM

Hello,
Buy Aurora in April, is to buy a place of paradise
it's Sure !
Well Done  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eclipso

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:31:39 PM

http://daft.cc/auroracoin/compare

Auroracoin back to #1 as the most mined coin. I hope you guys are loaded with cheap coins as the next pump approaches.

You should know better than to spread false hope. With the exception on yourself, it's telling that the newbies (who are probably bagholders) are praising this coin and the members are sceptical. And people thought it would overtake Litecoin (poor deluded fools).

dude why don't you just STFU!! god damnit!! Put some confidence in the coin or get the fuck out of the thread and go buy whatever coin you don't think is shit..  I'm fucking tired of all the god damn dumping of coins because someone had a bad opinion of them..

People don't dump coins because one person has a bad opinion, they dump coins because they're shit and soon going to be worthless.

But, but, but ... it's gonna be the national currency of Iceland and solve all the problems that Iceland does not have and ... it's just good, goddamn it!!

Said it before and I'm gonna say it again.  THIS IS A SCAM COIN and it will be bad for crypto's in general.
CtrlAltBernanke420

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:35:24 PM

http://daft.cc/auroracoin/compare

Auroracoin back to #1 as the most mined coin. I hope you guys are loaded with cheap coins as the next pump approaches.

You should know better than to spread false hope. With the exception on yourself, it's telling that the newbies (who are probably bagholders) are praising this coin and the members are sceptical. And people thought it would overtake Litecoin (poor deluded fools).

dude why don't you just STFU!! god damnit!! Put some confidence in the coin or get the fuck out of the thread and go buy whatever coin you don't think is shit..  I'm fucking tired of all the god damn dumping of coins because someone had a bad opinion of them..

People don't dump coins because one person has a bad opinion, they dump coins because they're shit and soon going to be worthless.

But, but, but ... it's gonna be the national currency of Iceland and solve all the problems that Iceland does not have and ... it's just good, goddamn it!!

Said it before and I'm gonna say it again.  THIS IS A SCAM COIN and it will be bad for crypto's in general.

Is there not any benefit to trying to encourage people into the cyber world. Dr. Michio Kaku yesterday described the future being in the cyberworld, with the ability to buy/sell/trade/upload/download memories and experiences.

I am not vouching for the integrity of auroacoin as being a good or bad coin, it just seems like this is current banking system being the frog in the slowing boiling pot of water, it doesnt see the change the cryptocoins bring to the world. A force that cannot be stopped. The people of iceland need an investment where everyone gets atleast $10/bitcoin worth of auroracoin, place a bottom threshold by some larger investment group, truly eliminating the risk to the people, to begin facilitating trade in bitcoin/crytpos, if it works, just imagine the next round of investment for the next country, if it works things will likely grow until critical mass, and then crypto dominate and fiat is dead
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:29:20 AM

I predict: a massive spike in price of AUR some time after the beginning of the airdrop. I don't know what will happen until then, if others anticipate this, or the price after the beginning of the airdrop.
noskillz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:59:47 PM

Hi.

i thought i made a reply but i can´t find it..

i´m from iceland and i have no idea how this works.. i just claimed the coins..

can someone advise me wtf to do ??

msg me plz if anyone´s up for it Smiley

regards Thor.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:12:48 PM

Is there not any benefit to trying to encourage people into the cyber world.

Trying to encourage people to fall for scams in the cyber world is not justified by having as a side-effect the bringing of people into the cyber world.

Secure a blackchain, very very secure, provide an exchange for it, also very very secure, do all the penetration testing, checking of the reliability of mining facilities to try to harden them against DDOS attacks and so on, then when fully ready with a real product, go ahead and bring people in.

That way instead of being brought into the cyber world as people who know it is a scam, having fallen for a scam first thing upon entry into that world, you can bring people into a secure cyber world of secure ledgers and such. And even then they will likely have difficulty securing their own personally owned coins so a far better contribution to the cyber world would be to work on the usability-by-the-ignorant aspects of the wallets used by the very few actually secure chains rather than to work on "using" the ignorance of the ignorant to scam them with insecure systems that are not yet secure enough for the real world.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: