Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchmaker  (Read 129 times)
zeitgeistmovement (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

What i want is a program where I can tell the computer what I need (say a meal) and what my skills are (I want to be trained as a cook). Say a guy with experience and a diploma in cooking joins. His credentials are verified by participants and locked in the blockchain. Let's say there are too many mouths too feed and too few cooks. The guy with cooking credentials is asked to teach. The computer provides statistics on how many people want food, and matches teams based on personality and skills. When the experienced cook uploads his diploma, he offers x bitcoin for the one who verifies it. Everything is done in Bitcoin, so the program not only helps entrepreneurship, it also helps bitcoin in the one area it is weak: use. To mitigate the fluctuating nature of bitcoin, all transactions are done in xcoin. You can trade xcoin for bitcoin only on January 1.

What do you guys think? Can this be made? Could this be a good way to boost Bitcoin use? What if it gets as popular as Facebook? Then you get whole villages getting a computer guided economy! Everything open source of course.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: