Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are becoming like mining  (Read 577 times)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Bounty is a cheap solution for those who want coins for free. Even with a Smartphone, we can work on a bounty.

Mining is a difficult thing, because a lot of money must be spent.
danpariseau1

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:02:38 AM

As the ICO is increasingly failing, there are not many bonuses. I still combine the transaction, the work and the bounty
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?
i sticking with bounties and hope for better days. i spend my time at the computer anyway, so i will continue to work on bouties on the side. since i dont have to spend any extra time, it's okay if the payment isnt quite as good.... at least still.
raimslii

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:27 AM

With the current crypto market situation, I can assert that all bounty, mining, and trading are the same. Mining is currently in a difficult situation in the profit optimization. However, excavators provide daily income. While the bounty is difficult when the ICO attracts a lot of investment, everyone becomes cautious with the ICO and the massive participation of bounty hunters makes the rewards very small or impossible to receive when the ICO fails. Trading can be profitable, but at the present, it is not easy for you to lose money without basic knowledge and understanding of technical analysis.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:23 AM

It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

for me yeah, since i dont have enough funds to trade, id rather do bounties, well, it depends on whose bounties are you in, but to say bounties are like mining, it is unlikely true, first, those two are different in many aspects, but to make it simple, more users are into bounties than mining, and we are talking about capitals and funds here, so for us small time users, we will still do bounties for now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:52:14 AM

I still do some bounty, this time the price of bitcoin is affecting the bonus in the bounty. I think trade is hardly profitable, because you have to invest money in it and have trade technique. Choose for yourself a good project to do, maybe it's worth going into the future.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:41 AM

All these options together make up my work. This year is very difficult. But he taught me a lot. Then I'll see if I should keep doing
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

The whole crypto market is down, coin prices are down too and so you won't expect bounty to be paying huge now, everything is down, so we are in bear market and that's why the profit is small now, just get more tokes as you can and hold until when the market turns to green.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:38:14 AM

Bounties are starting to become obsolete since icos are now engaging professional marketing services instead of partnering with enthusiasts who are doing bounty work.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

I think all depends from the project such as what we follow,if we are not good at analyzing where the project good and bad of the things we do will be a waste of time. The world of crypto full of unexpected thing, the effort will not betray the results.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

trade or mining I think both are ways to invest and certainly have advantages and disadvantages in every investment the most important is patience and confidence and good at reading opportunities to make a profit
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

well for me mining is better than bounty because bounty is tiring but it doesnt take alot of my time but knowledge and mining needs a good set up and electricity.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

Bounties has started to wane down specially when some of them are playing the KYC card. Plus you are gambling as well because your token payments depends on the success of the project, if it didn't reached its softcap you wouldn't even got anything not even a Thank You for your hard work. Definitely, trading is more profitable although the risk factor is there, but at least you have total control or the profitability, unlike bounties wherein you needed to stay for the whole duration of the ICO and you don't know if you are going to be paid at the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gou5

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Bounty and mining are still very different. Mining requires a machine, but the bounty takes more effort to do. It is very likely that you are also deceived by the ico project, they will not release coins. Bounty is even more dangerous.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

Bounty and mining are two different things. need capital to complement some of the facilities so that mining can walk. but for the bounty, this doesn't require great things as capital. though indeed many are starting to get in the bounty but nonetheless clearly the two are quite different.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:44:18 AM

Bounty is a cheap solution for those who want coins for free. Even with a Smartphone, we can work on a bounty.

Mining is a difficult thing, because a lot of money must be spent.
maybe only people with large investors are able to make mining tools, because the costs needed are also not small, which is why many people like bounties, because it does not use capital
liashouy

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

The only thing the same is that you can get coins without investing in money, but the way they pay is different. As long as you mine, you will have coins. The reward is not. It is possible that you will take the time to do it, but there is no coin.
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

yes i am also a little disappointed lately even i follow the gift for months just get a few cents not so valuable, maybe i will become an investor more profitable than being a haunted bounty i also don't understand if there are too many bounties or paid for gifts too a little
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

we have to understand about current condition in market.bitcoin and altcoin price drop sharply , and its make investor confidence to cryptomarket reduce alot.so they afraid investing their money into ico projects.and we are as bounty hunter get negative impact from this.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

It's just two different earnings. To participate in the bounty, you do not invest anything and do not actually lose anything. Although personal time is a kind of investment, but not material. And for mining, you need a lot of costs, the same time, electricity, technology ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: