Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are becoming like mining  (Read 577 times)
Buttonluck

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

There comes a time when it becomes not profitable to work on a certain topic. This happened to the bounty. Nothing bad happens. Each participant will find a way out and be happy in another, for example in day trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chapics

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Bounty is completely different from mining. these are two different things. and Yes now Bounty is tedious and does not bring a good reward.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

Yeah, the amount of the bounty become more and more disappointing, so don't expect you can get a huge amount of money from bounty, if you know how to trade of course it will be better to trade, the amount of profit from trading is unlimited, you can get huge profit if you already good in trading and if you keep on building your experience then you can become an expert
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

I believe that bounty is still profitable. Just need to spend a lot of time on them now. That the more time you spend, the more your income will be.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

Participating in bounty campaign is like mining and you can look at it that way after all energy is being spent. Don't look at it like doing bounties is nothing good but it definitely help the ICO to be spreadout which users in the forum will notice and check the project. I found myself sending some ETH to a project that spark my interest. When I see myself interested to an ICO yet I'm with a bounty campaign, I will pay to get some tokens of that project.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

Your opinion is wrong when comparing bounty and mining. These two forms are completely different and can not be compared together. And bounties I think it will always exist if the cryptocurrency market is still favored by ICOs because the bounty is the most effective way to market ICOs if they want investors to know their projects.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

Bounties are like free money. I mean you are working for it. But no actual real financial investments involved.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Bounties are not really like mining yet. There are still a lot of profitable bounties you can participate in and make some good dollars. Although, it is sometime luck too to really get a good one.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Now payments for bounty have significantly decreased, but it still remains one of the good ways to earn money. Because you invest nothing but your own time. So I continue to participate in the bounty and I think that everything will be fine with him.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

I still think mining is worst, as it requires some equipment to be done the right way, with bounties you just need a computer with internet, you can also complete them on your phone.
lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:43 AM

Bounty is a cheap solution for those who want coins for free. Even with a Smartphone, we can work on a bounty.

Mining is a difficult thing, because a lot of money must be spent.
Yeah, mining is way more hard to get into, as most people don't have the equipment or capital to spend on it in the first place.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:13:05 AM

We all hope for better days. I try to earn more in some companies. Trying to trade on the stock exchange to be in the black. Now, we not just
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

I do not understand any comparison of these two things. These are absolutely different directions. In the bounty much depends on you, and on your abilities. First you need to be able to choose a good project, secondly, you have to work hard to have a decent profit. And the mining - farm included in the grid and it works.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:41:39 AM

It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

for now I still survive with the gift even though many ICOs that contain fraud and accuracy are the main capital and patience, of course, although only a little get a gift from what I do

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:42:32 AM

in my opinion, both are a different thing. because of this we should do bounty promotion of a project. While mining, that we are trying to solve a code or password provided by the team. With a gift of a coin.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:44:15 AM

It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

Very much different if you compare gifts with mining, mining is far more profitable than bounty, because there is no risk of being hit by a scam, but in mining you have to spend a lot of capital to buy supporting tools, for now there are many projects that look good but give little rewards or even not paying makes me think of moving to daily trading so that I can make a profit.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:28:35 AM

there is a reason why so many people choose to do a bounty. one of them is because we want to collect the coins from it. by following a bounty, we will get the paid in the form of coins or tokens. if we get big results, then we can start to do trading because I think it's more profitable.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

We know that these two professions between Mining and Bounty are some ways to get cryptocurrency, but if you say revenue between Mining and Bounty will be the same, I don't agree with you, sorry. The point is that both professions are just a way to get cryptocurrency, that's all.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

We know that these two professions between Mining and Bounty are some ways to get cryptocurrency, but if you say revenue between Mining and Bounty will be the same, I don't agree with you, sorry. The point is that both professions are just a way to get cryptocurrency, that's all.

when i hear the word profession the first thing will come to my mind is career and i think mining and bounty is not a real career because for me the term career is something that you do for life , the one that you've studied for college as a profession ( i.e engineering , business administration , etc )

But in comparison between bounty and mining , i think mining is still better because in mining , you running your own business and it means the profit thay you can get will depend on you .  not unlike to bounty that even if you work hard , the payout will only depend on the owner . in other words there is no assurance that you can get paid.
BitcoinBrigade

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

I hope bounties become better quality when the market improves.  At this point it seems pretty pointless to do bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: