Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are becoming like mining  (Read 570 times)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

To be honest I have been waiting for months now for my bounties to be monetized. It is either the ICO has no exchanges for their token or the price of their token or coin is lower than the ICO price and you will earn only very few dollars that it is really like mining as you said. I am almost at the brink of giving up but that should not be.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

I will keep following the bounties campaign even though the results are not very good, everything will improve
later when the crypto market improves. If I invest, I have not dared because I have no experience in that.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

For me, signature bounty campaign is the only campaign that I been participating since I had started few months back and I still haven't get any reward token so far since all the bounty campaigns that I had joined were all scam ICO's. However, my belief pushes me to continue to participate since I believe I could earn profit soon in this bounty campaign. Once I made a profit, I will use it to invest for a promising coin that I will be good for a long term investment. Mining is still better than bounties since they are already guaranteed to earn profit especially if they are mining btc unlike bounties where there is only 50% of assurance that a bounty hunter can be given reward tokens.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Hungds94

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

I dont know how to say but you may be right. In your country, how much is the minimum wage?
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

now it's hard to get a gift that can be beneficial in following it. It takes precision and patience to do it. Right now I still believe in gift as a place to invest.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

we can see Bounties are profitable mostly in the bull market what all efforts we keep in bear market doing bounties tokens we can see in bull market spike in those token prices
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

I dont know how to say but you may be right. In your country, how much is the minimum wage?
I don't know where the author is, but I'm from Russia, the average salary throughout the country in the area of$ 500, in the capital, about 1.5 k$, but there are proud of where the salary is 200-300$

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

Technically bounties & Mining have big difference & it will be wrong to compare both. But in the funny sense your are quoting bounties are becoming like mining, yes the mining has been not profitable which it used to be in early days. Now due to competition the mining is not profitable for some coins but still there are few coins which gives reliable profits. Same hing is happening with the bounty campaigns because of competition & so many scam ICOs hunters efforts are going wasted as some time they are getting payments but sometimes not.

olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

It seems like bounties are becoming more and more like mining each day.  Simply not profitable.  The amount of dollars you earn vs the total amount of time you spend completing the tasks is less than minimum wage.  Are you guys moving over to trading or are you sticking it out hoping for better days?

I will compare bounties to mining in reality, not the crypto type of mining. Sometimes you think there is gold in a particular place, you dig so deep and will not find any gold. Most times too, you do find the gold. That how bounties are becoming. You will believe in a project and chances of its success becomes 50 50.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

How did you say that bounty was same on mining? In the first place bounty and mining have a big difference in terms of earning bitcoin. If you can see mining was have a device or hardware to mining a bitcoin even you sleep you are earning but in bounty it is not you time, you need put an effort to post or to do something to earn. It is hard to earn in bounty than mining.
Maybe it is hard to earn from bounty than mining but you cannot mine when you cannot afford the hardware for it. True that bounty sometimes not worth it because the reward has no value on the end of it and not even listed in exchange but we are pursuing joining bounty and finding good project that really work a hard work. Bounty is worth it when paying while you can mine small amount when you only have a minimum amount to buy it.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 02:49:14 PM by cizatext
Merited by Idrisu (1)

You are right bounty this day is becoming worthless due to the fact that it payments are almost half of what is expected she. It is convert to $ and at that tends to become time waisting but if you can add a little bit of trading then you stand a chance to make some extra profits in your trading.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

In theory, both are the same. Use time and effort to make money but in reality it is completely different and unrelated. Bounty is poorer because there are so many people involved in bounty and bounty can not increase the amount of bonuses so the stake divided for each person will be much less. In mining, you will always receive a fixed reward from your GPUs

vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

I'm going with trading option.. because I don't see the future in bounties.....
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

It remains only to hope, a lot of time is spent on this generosity and does not want to give up hope that soon everything will improve again

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

yes, bounty now is indeed a concern because the results can be very little or even more difficult even if we are unlucky we don't get paid at all because the ico does not pay it
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

Bounty can be so tiring and it might seem as if the reward does not justify the work done, but i noticed that some aspects of bounty are the ones that seem unjustifiable, due to the increase in the number of participants. You would noticed that the rate of influx of people into social media bounty is now much more than what we had some years or months ago. Nonetheless, there are other aspects that are still very profitable. Just discover those areas and increase your skill.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

I have observe that one too mate but we have to improvised in order for us to be profitable or we may say that our stay here in crypto is profitable. We may do both trading/bounty so to maximize our gain if ever given the chance. Don't just rely on one aspect of this trade.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Bounties have become so much tedious and they paid less compare to your time and work, therefore, it's better to combine trading with bounties to have a good rewards.
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

I said this from the start. Mining will die and human work and staking coins will be the new mining and passive income. Get in while the game is still hot!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

Bounties are profitable if you do your job and do it correctly. You should be participating in as many bounties as you can, but ensure that you only spend your time working with really good and promising projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: